Forum

OUR FORUM IS UP BUT WE ARE STILL IN THE MIDDLE OF UPDATING AND FIXING THINGS.  SOME THINGS WILL LOOK WEIRD AND/OR NOT BE CORRECT. YOUR PATIENCE IS APPRECIATED.  We are not fully ready to answer questions in a timely manner as we are not officially open, but we will do our best. 

You may have received a 2-factor authentication (2FA) email from us on 4/21/2020. That was from us, but was premature as the login was not working at that time. 

BUNNY 911 – If your rabbit hasn’t eaten or pooped in 12-24 hours, call a vet immediately! Don’t have a vet? Check out VET RESOURCES

The subject of intentional breeding or meat rabbits is prohibited. The answers provided on this board are for general guideline purposes only. The information is not intended to diagnose or treat your pet. It is your responsibility to assess the information being given and seek professional advice/second opinion from your veterinarian and/or qualified behaviorist.

What are we about?  Please read about our Forum Culture and check out the Rules

BUNNY 911 – If your rabbit hasn’t eaten or pooped in 12-24 hours, call a vet immediately!  Don’t have a vet? Check out VET RESOURCES 

The subject of intentional breeding or meat rabbits is prohibited. The answers provided on this board are for general guideline purposes only. The information is not intended to diagnose or treat your pet.  It is your responsibility to assess the information being given and seek professional advice/second opinion from your veterinarian and/or qualified behaviorist.

BINKYBUNNY FORUMS

Forum HABITATS AND TOYS Cage Update

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • Author
    • Bambii
      Participant
      93 posts Send Private Message

So I have updated blake and babies cage for inside. The garage is still pending because well the heater we have in the garage is not working and it is freezing outside. So with that said I updated their 3X2 C&C cage to a three tier condo. Blake has been not using her litter box. I think it is because of when she was spayed it might have made her relapse. So my life has been filled with picking up poops and spot spaying when she pees in the cage or outside. Please excuse the babies in the photos, one would not get out the way for the photo. the flooring is carpet with a fleece on top, blake has been liking the fleece blankets better. Also everything in and making the cage was under 80 dollars Please let me know what you think or any adjustments i can make so I can be the best bunny mama. Oh their is a door on each level.

• sarahthegemini
        Participant
        5584 posts Send Private Message

That looks so cozy!

• Bambii
          Participant

She loves it

• LittlePuffyTail
            18092 posts Send Private Message

It does look cozy! Very nice. And they are all ready for Valentine’s Day too.

• Azerane
              4688 posts Send Private Message

That looks great! Super fancy set up and for a great price too

• vanessa
                Participant
                2212 posts Send Private Message

Looks great. I was going for that type of setup initially, untill I realised how difficult it woudl be to aces and clean. Now I prefer a more open-floor layout. As long as you can access the flooring to clean it easily, it looks really good.

• Bambii
                  Participant

Its super easy to clean now that they are using the litter boxes and it opens up on both sides so i can put my body in and sweep up the hay and small droppings every now and then.

• Boston's Mama
                    Participant
                    1452 posts Send Private Message

Cool set up

• Vienna Blue in France
                      Participant
                      5317 posts Send Private Message

I think I would have a good night’s sleep in there !!!!

• Bambii
                        Participant

And i thought it was going to be a nightmare to clean but do maintnece cleaning daily for any crazy droppings and once every two weeks i change the bottom fleece only the middle and top she mainly just lays thwir ti get away from the others when they are pinned up while im at work

Viewing 9 reply threads
                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forum HABITATS AND TOYS Cage Update