Forum

OUR FORUM IS UP BUT WE ARE STILL IN THE MIDDLE OF UPDATING AND FIXING THINGS.  SOME THINGS WILL LOOK WEIRD AND/OR NOT BE CORRECT. YOUR PATIENCE IS APPRECIATED.  We are not fully ready to answer questions in a timely manner as we are not officially open, but we will do our best. 

You may have received a 2-factor authentication (2FA) email from us on 4/21/2020. That was from us, but was premature as the login was not working at that time. 

BUNNY 911 – If your rabbit hasn’t eaten or pooped in 12-24 hours, call a vet immediately! Don’t have a vet? Check out VET RESOURCES

The subject of intentional breeding or meat rabbits is prohibited. The answers provided on this board are for general guideline purposes only. The information is not intended to diagnose or treat your pet. It is your responsibility to assess the information being given and seek professional advice/second opinion from your veterinarian and/or qualified behaviorist.

What are we about?  Please read about our Forum Culture and check out the Rules

BUNNY 911 – If your rabbit hasn’t eaten or pooped in 12-24 hours, call a vet immediately!  Don’t have a vet? Check out VET RESOURCES 

The subject of intentional breeding or meat rabbits is prohibited. The answers provided on this board are for general guideline purposes only. The information is not intended to diagnose or treat your pet.  It is your responsibility to assess the information being given and seek professional advice/second opinion from your veterinarian and/or qualified behaviorist.

BINKYBUNNY FORUMS

Forum THE LOUNGE Cadbury Snickers

Viewing 28 reply threads
  • Author
    • Momto3boys
      Participant
      123 posts Send Private Message

My friend just emailed this pic to me, LOL she said as soon as she seen Snickers he reminded her of the Cadbury Bunny…what do you think? 

I’m thinking about sending him resume in

• Monkeybun
        Participant
        10479 posts Send Private Message

Oh god I love those eggs. *drool* They are sooo sweet though, i can only have like a half of one before I gotta stop though lol.

• LoveChaCha
          Participant
          6634 posts Send Private Message

Stop making me wanna steal your babies

• LoveChaCha
            Participant

All of our bunnies have many cadbury droppings… er, eggs daily.

• Momto3boys
              Participant

Monkey…you gotta freeze them, goodness I’m drooling just thinking about them, hubby was the one that got me into freezing them, eat them frozen then you can eat like 10 because they’re not sweet anymore, haha.

If our buns realy dropped cadbury eggs I would weigh 4000lbs, LOL

• LoveChaCha
                Participant

Oh peeps bunnies are coming soon. I wanna make cupcakes and put a peep on top.

• Momto3boys
                  Participant

I LOVE Easter, honestly I do believe I love it more than Christmas….CAN’T WAIT!

• Momto3boys
                    Participant

I thought I would add this pic, I just took of him and I LOVE it.

• Monkeybun
                      Participant
                      10479 posts Send Private Message

Those ears are awesome.

• Momto3boys
                        Participant

Haha I know, I just love them.

• Beka27
                          Participant
                          16016 posts Send Private Message

He does have huge ears! Do you know his breed or is he a mutt? He’s such a cutie!

• Momto3boys
                            Participant

He’s a mutt, he was the one that was going to be alligator/snake food.

Only brown one there, most were REW’s and blacks. There was one grey one and one fawn (Snickers) and the adults were pretty big, ALOT bigger then Snickers so I have no clue what he is. At first we thought maybe flemish mix but I doubt it. When he got fixed a mth ago he only weighed 4 lbs. I’m not sure what he is now but I would guess around the same, he’s not very big.

• LoveChaCha
                              Participant

UGH, those ears! And the coloring!! Momto2boys, you have such beautiful bunnies
                                I love Snicker’s little white beard!! it reminds me of my baby!

I love Xmas and Easter.. I love Xmas because I LOVE to wrap. I love Easter as well, but it makes me sad about how many bunnies are given to shelters after they become naughty naughty bunteenagers!!!

• LoveChaCha
                                Participant

BTW, i would advise to submit that pic to disapprovingrabbits..
                                  we bb’ers are taking over that site now

• Momto3boys
                                  Participant

Yah it’s sad how many bunnies are sold over Easter My babies get spoiled at Easter not given away.

Ohhhh goodness I LOVE to wrap as well, LOVE it! Did you know they sell Easter wrapping paper so you can wrap Easter goodies as well?? LOL
                                    I only heard about disapprovingrabbits a few days ago, do I just email them the pic?

• LoveChaCha
                                    Participant

You click on ‘submit your rabbit’ on the site and follow the directions! Its recommended to attach the photo to the email. My chacha got on there in October. People ccommented on the 4 pics as ‘disapproval for all seasons.’ And she was pretty mad in the pics lol.

For real? Easter wrapping? XD
                                      My bfs parents were busy this past holiday season and I volunteered to wrap YAY

• LittlePuffyTail
                                      18092 posts Send Private Message

He’d be a super cute Cadbury Bunny! Easter is one of my fave holidays because of all the bunnies everywhere (although the whole “real rabbits as gifts” thing makes it bittersweet.” )

All of our bunnies have many cadbury droppings… er, eggs daily

Ricky said the other day that Bindi should poop mini-marshmallows…because he looks like a big marshmallow.

• GrumpyBun
                                        Participant
                                        643 posts Send Private Message

He’s got the ears, but either the cadbury bunny’s different in the US or he’s far too masculine a boy

• jerseygirl
                                          22345 posts Send Private Message

Haha, yes Snickers is rather more masculine than this toon version. ^ That one looks a bit of a ‘dandy’.

I wonder if Snicker could be part New Zealand rabbit breed? Since the others where he was were mostly large REW’s and black rabbits that would fit with New Zealands as they come as REW’s Blacks or Reds. His colouring fits but not his size!

• LizzieKnittyBun
                                            Participant
                                            2147 posts Send Private Message

He’s such a beautiful fun! What a face : D

• Momto3boys
                                              Participant

Flemmies comes in all those colors as well and I think he’s considered fawn, not red…isn’t he?
                                                I really have no idea…..they all looked the same though and I have seen sooooo many other bunnies that look just like him. I was driving myself crazy at first trying to guess what he was but I gave up, LOL

Yah our cadbury bunny is a real bunny…I’ll have to see if I can find a pic

• Momto3boys
                                                Participant

Ohhhh he’s a white bunny this year!!

Last year he was a brown bunny, maybe so now I guess it’s Pickles turn

• Momto3boys
                                                  Participant

Well well well do I ever feel dumb….he must have always been white?? Do you know how many people tell me he reminds them of the cadbury bunny?!?! LOL

Anyways guess he was always a white one, he’s a few commercials, haha love them!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yw_gEyg7Nt8

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oamnDsxFLyg&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eu8XDWG6x2k

• jerseygirl
                                                    22345 posts Send Private Message

Flemmies comes in all those colors as well and I think he’s considered fawn, not red…isn’t he?
                                                      I really have no idea…..they all looked the same though and I have seen sooooo many other bunnies that look just like him. I was driving myself crazy at first trying to guess what he was but I gave up, LOL

I get easily confused with all the colours and breeds. He could be a small Palomino mix even. When people ask you what he is just tell them he’s a Cadbury.

• Momto3boys
                                                      Participant

Hehehehe someone else mentioned Palomino mix.

All I know is he is a cutie, I didn’t even know how old he was when I brought him home but now that I look back at his pics I can definately tell he was youngish, he had a very baby look to him compared to now.

• MirBear
                                                        Participant
                                                        1412 posts Send Private Message

YAY more chocolately names bunnies!!!

• Sarita
                                                          Participant
                                                          18851 posts Send Private Message

He’s a looker that’s for sure!

• SmokeyBunnyRobinson
                                                            Participant
                                                            356 posts Send Private Message

I LOVE HIS EARS!!

• lashkay
                                                              Participant
                                                              1548 posts Send Private Message

Snickers is more gorgeous than the Cadbury bunny, in my opinion. Love Snicker’s ears, they look like they’re lined with satin!

Viewing 28 reply threads
                                                            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forum THE LOUNGE Cadbury Snickers