Forum

OUR FORUM IS UP BUT WE ARE STILL IN THE MIDDLE OF UPDATING AND FIXING THINGS.  SOME THINGS WILL LOOK WEIRD AND/OR NOT BE CORRECT. YOUR PATIENCE IS APPRECIATED.  We are not fully ready to answer questions in a timely manner as we are not officially open, but we will do our best. 

You may have received a 2-factor authentication (2FA) email from us on 4/21/2020. That was from us, but was premature as the login was not working at that time. 

BUNNY 911 – If your rabbit hasn’t eaten or pooped in 12-24 hours, call a vet immediately! Don’t have a vet? Check out VET RESOURCES

The subject of intentional breeding or meat rabbits is prohibited. The answers provided on this board are for general guideline purposes only. The information is not intended to diagnose or treat your pet. It is your responsibility to assess the information being given and seek professional advice/second opinion from your veterinarian and/or qualified behaviorist.

What are we about?  Please read about our Forum Culture and check out the Rules

BUNNY 911 – If your rabbit hasn’t eaten or pooped in 12-24 hours, call a vet immediately!  Don’t have a vet? Check out VET RESOURCES 

The subject of intentional breeding or meat rabbits is prohibited. The answers provided on this board are for general guideline purposes only. The information is not intended to diagnose or treat your pet.  It is your responsibility to assess the information being given and seek professional advice/second opinion from your veterinarian and/or qualified behaviorist.

BINKYBUNNY FORUMS

Forum BEHAVIOR BUNNYS GONE WILD!!

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
    • lilmizzsnickerz
      Participant
      318 posts Send Private Message

OKAY MY BUNNYS HOME RECENTLY MOVES FROM A BEDROOM TO THE LIVEROOM  AND I HAVING A PROBLEM BUNNY NOW !

HE WAS KINDA LITTER TRAINED HE WAS GOINGIN ONE CORNER OF THE ROOM IN THE LITTER BOX AND AROUND IT…..  BUT NOW HE GOING ALL OVER THE PLACE HES LEAVING A TRAIL BEHIND HIM WERE EVER HE GOES ALSO  HE  LIKES TO CHEW ON STONES BRICKS ECT …. IS THIS NORMAL WILL IF HURT HIM

????????????????

CONFUSED BUNNY MUMMY

• x liddo bunny x
        Participant
        314 posts Send Private Message

is he neutered? it sounds liek his hormones are starting to take effect. like marking, nipping. MINE MINE MINE MINE….. stone bricks eh???? that doesnt sound too good but i dont know much about that. but leaving drops behind him is a sign of territory marking. both my buns did that. now, only emo still does it. mochi rarely since 2 days ago. =) i am glad i spayed them.

• lilmizzsnickerz
          Participant

okay thank u its not really a stone brick more like a stone badger thats  used as a door stop and well domino likes bitting it

• x liddo bunny x
            Participant
            314 posts Send Private Message

i dont know of any other reason why ur bun is doing that especially if he is neutered but if he is not, that might be the reason. o, what type of litterbox are you using? i noticed that a rectangular litterbox works better. before i used to have a rectangle corner one but that didnt work so good with my buns. (but then this may not be ur situation because as u said they were already kinda trained but ill tell you what happened anyways) when i gave them the rectangular one the poo outside of the box was fewer than before and that was before they were spayed. but thats the only other thing i can think of. by the way, not sure if you answered it yet but is ur bun neutered?

oh, to add, maybe try reducing the space they get and basically start over from scratch since it is a new room. re potty train them. =) i think that is ur best bet.

• lilmizzsnickerz
              Participant

he hasnt been fixed yet hes ony 12 weeks old now and

hes started using his litter tray again =D its actually the bottom of a old bread bin thiny i had its like a cat litter tray its  slightly smaller than a cat tray  but big enough for domino to lie down in =)

do u think thats okay

• Lucy
                Participant
                370 posts Send Private Message

what type of stone badger? is it cast cement? I’ve noticed that my bunny likes to chew on plaster and hydrocal- they are softer than cement, but somewhat in the same catagory. hydrocal is in between cement and plaster.

If your bunny is really chewing and eating it, I would say get rid of it. And I mean, consuming it. If it’s just a little nibble, then don’t worry about it. You can get a wooden door stop. I don’t know if you have any tools at home, but you can just cut a wedge out of a piece of hardwood and it should work fine. That way if your bunny chews on it you can easily replace it and it won’t hurt your bunny.

• lilmizzsnickerz
                  Participant

ITS LIKE CEMENT ITS HARD BUT HE ONLY NIBBLES IT NOW AND THEN =)

Viewing 6 reply threads
                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forum BEHAVIOR BUNNYS GONE WILD!!