Forum

OUR FORUM IS UP BUT WE ARE STILL IN THE MIDDLE OF UPDATING AND FIXING THINGS.  SOME THINGS WILL LOOK WEIRD AND/OR NOT BE CORRECT. YOUR PATIENCE IS APPRECIATED.  We are not fully ready to answer questions in a timely manner as we are not officially open, but we will do our best. 

You may have received a 2-factor authentication (2FA) email from us on 4/21/2020. That was from us, but was premature as the login was not working at that time. 

BUNNY 911 – If your rabbit hasn’t eaten or pooped in 12-24 hours, call a vet immediately! Don’t have a vet? Check out VET RESOURCES

The subject of intentional breeding or meat rabbits is prohibited. The answers provided on this board are for general guideline purposes only. The information is not intended to diagnose or treat your pet. It is your responsibility to assess the information being given and seek professional advice/second opinion from your veterinarian and/or qualified behaviorist.

What are we about?  Please read about our Forum Culture and check out the Rules

BUNNY 911 – If your rabbit hasn’t eaten or pooped in 12-24 hours, call a vet immediately!  Don’t have a vet? Check out VET RESOURCES 

The subject of intentional breeding or meat rabbits is prohibited. The answers provided on this board are for general guideline purposes only. The information is not intended to diagnose or treat your pet.  It is your responsibility to assess the information being given and seek professional advice/second opinion from your veterinarian and/or qualified behaviorist.

BINKYBUNNY FORUMS

Forum THE LOUNGE Bunny treasures

Viewing 12 reply threads
  • Author
    • Moonlightbunny66
      Participant
      694 posts Send Private Message

When Pinky finds something he wants to keep to himself, he carries it in his mouth and runs to the litter box. He puts it down to keep it safe. It’s so cute but they’re not always things that are his!

One time it was a blue piece of tape I found in there, another time it was the syringe I used to feed Muffin his medicine (no needles! oral meds). Of course he got bite marks on it. He is a little theif… 😅

This time it was something that was actually for him. A nice empty paper towel tube that I stuck in the pen bars for them to chew. Pinky tugged it out all the way and ran around so happily, jumping in and out of the litter boxes. He stopped in one litter box and put it down to chew on. He’s so funny.

Do your bunnies do this?

• Louiethebunny
        Participant
        603 posts Send Private Message

Louie likes putting his favorite items in his water bowl… I end up pulling a lot of toilet paper rolls, little wooden sticks, and more out of there. Louie and Lola’s new favorites are some baby stacking cups tho! Sometimes I hide treats, and they love tossing them around to check underneath.

• Moonlightbunny66
          Participant

LOL Muffin does the same thing sometimes but I’m not sure if it’s intentional. I totally forgot to order stacking cups a while ago. I’ll have to add that to my list! 🙂

• DanaNM
            8935 posts Send Private Message

One of my fosters would take the stacking cup with pellets in it and run across the room so his brother wouldn’t take it, but in the process would spill all the pellets everywhere! So by the time he stopped to eat them there were no pellets left in the cup! LOL 😆

. . . The answers provided in this discussion are for general guideline purposes only. The information is not intended to diagnose or treat your pet. Seek the advice of your veterinarian or a qualified behaviorist.  

• talesOfTybalt
              Participant
              104 posts Send Private Message

Pinky is so cute!!! Tybalt also loves dunking his things in his water bowl! I had to stop leaving toilet paper rolls with hay overnight in his pen because i would always find it soaked in his water bowl the next morning haha. Definitely get some stacking cups for Pinky and Muffin, i love watching them flail their heads about unstacking the cups 😛

• Moonlightbunny66
                Participant

DanaNM LOL can’t control the pellet excitement!

talesofTybalt thanks hehe he’s very entertaining. Yeah they love to make chaos LOL. I’ll try to order them soon!! 😀

• prince dorian the bun
                  Participant
                  743 posts Send Private Message

LOL, it’s like the litter is his secret treasure chest! Adorable!

Dorian doesn’t really seem to gather his favorite things, he does occasionally try and share things with his stuffed elephant (or knock him out with them? It’s hard to tell what the end goal is!).

• Bu20055
                    Participant
                    246 posts Send Private Message

Oh my, that’s adorable! You could have named him Bandit 😉 .

Oh my Dorian is adorable too. We’ll need photo evidence if we are to determine the true end game of Dorian’s elephant escapades!

• prince dorian the bun
                      Participant

It’s a bit hard to catch in action @Bu20055 but if I ever can I’ll post.

But here is the elephant and favorite toys

• Moonlightbunny66
                        Participant

So cute LOL!! Maybe he’s hoping the elephant will toss some of the toys back to him.

• Bu20055
                          Participant
                          246 posts Send Private Message

Haha he’s adorable. I agree with @Moonlightbunny66 or maybe he leaves them with the elephant then wonders why it doesn’t bring them back to him lol

• prince dorian the bun
                            Participant

Ha, possibly! That or he wants him to guard them? The elephant is his best friends, though they have had squabbles.

@Moonlightbunny66
                              I just realized you never posted any photographic proof… I need to see Pinky in action!!

• Moonlightbunny66
                              Participant

LOL I’ll try to catch him on camera next time!

Viewing 12 reply threads
                            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forum THE LOUNGE Bunny treasures