Forum

OUR SITE IS UP BUT WE ARE STILL IN THE MIDDLE OF UPDATING AND FIXING THINGS. YOU WON’T BE ABLE TO LOGIN YET.   WE WILL ANNOUNCE WHEN READY. THE SITE MAY BE SLOW, SOME THINGS WILL LOOK WEIRD AND/OR NOT BE CORRECT.  YOUR PATIENCE IS APPRECIATED. 

BUNNY 911 – If your rabbit hasn’t eaten or pooped in 12-24 hours, call a vet immediately! Don’t have a vet? Check out VET RESOURCES

The subject of intentional breeding or meat rabbits is prohibited. The answers provided on this board are for general guideline purposes only. The information is not intended to diagnose or treat your pet. It is your responsibility to assess the information being given and seek professional advice/second opinion from your veterinarian and/or qualified behaviorist.

What are we about?  Please read about our Forum Culture and check out the Rules

BINKYBUNNY FORUMS

Home Forums HABITATS AND TOYS Bunny Lunch Letter

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Elvis Monroe
    Participant

I just bought a bunny lunch letter, and i can’t seem to open it.. any suggestions? I’d prefer not to cut it open. Thanks.

Bam

I have alerted the site’s owner to your question. I’m sure she’ll get back to you with instructions as soon as she sees the alert!

Harley&Thumper
    Participant

Just from a quick glance at the product I think the idea is your bunny gets to have fun opening the letter. I could be wrong though.

BinkyBunny
    Keymaster

Hi Elvis — Harly&Thumper is right– The fun part is your bunny trying to get it open and get to hay and goodies inside. I know you don’t want to cut it open, but unless you are able to untie the not on the Yucca front button, it could be tricky. 

Edited this post as I thought it might be helpful to show pictures of the inside if you want to know what’s in there. 

The last bunny is my Aria – and I just added some of her favorite little Papaya treats to inside edge and that helped things along! 

Elvis Monroe
    Participant

Perfect! Thank you so much for the info! By the way, I was blown away at the size of the envelope! Much worth the money! Thank you!!! My Elvi is alone most of the day on Wednesday’s. This will be a huge help!

MountainBuns
    Participant

Oooh, that looks fun, I might buy it

Elvis Monroe
    Participant

Posted By EatSleepBunny on 5/29/2018 7:09 PM
    Oooh, that looks fun, I might buy it

It’s definitely well worth the money! It’s seriously the length of my forearm!

I gave it to Elvi last night. He dug right in! He pulled out a hay block right away. He loves hay blocks! ? I don’t know who came up with this product, but they are amazing!

MountainBuns
    Participant

Oh thats great, its worth the price!

Muj Mom N Bun
    Participant

Ok, All Pun intended: I have seen these and I may bite! These look amazing!

Boing
    Participant

That looks great! I have to put in an order soon and may buy that. Cincinnati and Daisy are going through tons of chew sticks since starting fenbendazole. Maybe it gives them angst.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.