Forum

OUR FORUM IS UP BUT WE ARE STILL IN THE MIDDLE OF UPDATING AND FIXING THINGS.  SOME THINGS WILL LOOK WEIRD AND/OR NOT BE CORRECT. YOUR PATIENCE IS APPRECIATED.  We are not fully ready to answer questions in a timely manner as we are not officially open, but we will do our best. 

You may have received a 2-factor authentication (2FA) email from us on 4/21/2020. That was from us, but was premature as the login was not working at that time. 

BUNNY 911 – If your rabbit hasn’t eaten or pooped in 12-24 hours, call a vet immediately! Don’t have a vet? Check out VET RESOURCES

The subject of intentional breeding or meat rabbits is prohibited. The answers provided on this board are for general guideline purposes only. The information is not intended to diagnose or treat your pet. It is your responsibility to assess the information being given and seek professional advice/second opinion from your veterinarian and/or qualified behaviorist.

What are we about?  Please read about our Forum Culture and check out the Rules

BUNNY 911 – If your rabbit hasn’t eaten or pooped in 12-24 hours, call a vet immediately!  Don’t have a vet? Check out VET RESOURCES 

The subject of intentional breeding or meat rabbits is prohibited. The answers provided on this board are for general guideline purposes only. The information is not intended to diagnose or treat your pet.  It is your responsibility to assess the information being given and seek professional advice/second opinion from your veterinarian and/or qualified behaviorist.

BINKYBUNNY FORUMS

Forum HABITATS AND TOYS Bunny Lunch Letter

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • Author
    • Elvis Monroe
      Participant
      13 posts Send Private Message

I just bought a bunny lunch letter, and i can’t seem to open it.. any suggestions? I’d prefer not to cut it open. Thanks.

• Bam
        16872 posts Send Private Message

I have alerted the site’s owner to your question. I’m sure she’ll get back to you with instructions as soon as she sees the alert!

• Harley&Thumper
          Participant
          444 posts Send Private Message

Just from a quick glance at the product I think the idea is your bunny gets to have fun opening the letter. I could be wrong though.

• BinkyBunny
            8776 posts Send Private Message

Hi Elvis — Harly&Thumper is right– The fun part is your bunny trying to get it open and get to hay and goodies inside. I know you don’t want to cut it open, but unless you are able to untie the not on the Yucca front button, it could be tricky. 

Edited this post as I thought it might be helpful to show pictures of the inside if you want to know what’s in there. 

The last bunny is my Aria – and I just added some of her favorite little Papaya treats to inside edge and that helped things along! 

• Elvis Monroe
              Participant

Perfect! Thank you so much for the info! By the way, I was blown away at the size of the envelope! Much worth the money! Thank you!!! My Elvi is alone most of the day on Wednesday’s. This will be a huge help!

• MountainBuns
                Participant
                513 posts Send Private Message

Oooh, that looks fun, I might buy it

• Elvis Monroe
                  Participant

Posted By EatSleepBunny on 5/29/2018 7:09 PM
                    Oooh, that looks fun, I might buy it

It’s definitely well worth the money! It’s seriously the length of my forearm!

I gave it to Elvi last night. He dug right in! He pulled out a hay block right away. He loves hay blocks! ? I don’t know who came up with this product, but they are amazing!

• MountainBuns
                    Participant
                    513 posts Send Private Message

Oh thats great, its worth the price!

• Muj Mom N Bun
                      Participant
                      352 posts Send Private Message

Ok, All Pun intended: I have seen these and I may bite! These look amazing!

• Boing
                        Participant
                        253 posts Send Private Message

That looks great! I have to put in an order soon and may buy that. Cincinnati and Daisy are going through tons of chew sticks since starting fenbendazole. Maybe it gives them angst.

Viewing 9 reply threads
                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forum HABITATS AND TOYS Bunny Lunch Letter