Forum

OUR FORUM IS UP BUT WE ARE STILL IN THE MIDDLE OF UPDATING AND FIXING THINGS.  SOME THINGS WILL LOOK WEIRD AND/OR NOT BE CORRECT. YOUR PATIENCE IS APPRECIATED.  We are not fully ready to answer questions in a timely manner as we are not officially open, but we will do our best. 

You may have received a 2-factor authentication (2FA) email from us on 4/21/2020. That was from us, but was premature as the login was not working at that time. 

BUNNY 911 – If your rabbit hasn’t eaten or pooped in 12-24 hours, call a vet immediately! Don’t have a vet? Check out VET RESOURCES

The subject of intentional breeding or meat rabbits is prohibited. The answers provided on this board are for general guideline purposes only. The information is not intended to diagnose or treat your pet. It is your responsibility to assess the information being given and seek professional advice/second opinion from your veterinarian and/or qualified behaviorist.

What are we about?  Please read about our Forum Culture and check out the Rules

BUNNY 911 – If your rabbit hasn’t eaten or pooped in 12-24 hours, call a vet immediately!  Don’t have a vet? Check out VET RESOURCES 

The subject of intentional breeding or meat rabbits is prohibited. The answers provided on this board are for general guideline purposes only. The information is not intended to diagnose or treat your pet.  It is your responsibility to assess the information being given and seek professional advice/second opinion from your veterinarian and/or qualified behaviorist.

BINKYBUNNY FORUMS

Forum THE LOUNGE Bunny Friends/Get to Know Eachother!

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • Author
    • Lops4Life!
      Participant
      33 posts Send Private Message

Hey! Can’t wait for you to introduce your buns here!

Im Alicia, and here are my two rabbits, Teddy and Daisy (in the picture below)<3

Teddy is a mixbreed Holland Lop (the all caramel-coloured one) and I adopted him at the age of 9 weeks! He was such a small baby and so shy!! ❤️
        He loves food, cuddles and hiding in tunnels!
        Daisy is a Harlequin Breed, adopted at 5 months old in 2018. We don’t know much about her background, only that she was dumped after being bought at a young age and she wasn’t very lively/trusting. She’s so different now! Very fast at running 😂 Adorable and a daredevil!

Can’t wait to see your babies!
        Alicia <3

• Wick & Fable
        5782 posts Send Private Message

Welcome! Your pictures are not showing up for me, but it may be our website; not your fault! We are still working out some kinks with media upload. Please try to edit your post and see if you added the pictures appropriately. If it is not working, feel free to DM me and we can work through getting your pictures posted!

All that aside, Teddy and Daisy are wonderful bun names 🙂 My two rabbits are Wick and Fable. I’ve had Wick since he was 9 weeks old (now he’s 3.5yo) and Fable since she was 1yo (she is now 1.5yo). Both are very different from each other, haha.

The answers provided in this discussion are for general guideline purposes only. The information is not intended to diagnose or treat your pet. Seek the advice of your veterinarian or a qualified behaviorist.

• Lops4Life!
          Participant

Wow! 15 years old! That’s amazing! I think that I refreshed the page too soon to send the picture so it didn’t work 😂

here’s the pics!

• Wick & Fable
            5782 posts Send Private Message

Oops, 1.5yo, as in one and half years old… though I hope she would make it to 15yo 🙂 Oh they are so cute! I love the helicopter ears, ahh! Both of them also have gorgeous, fluffy coats.

The answers provided in this discussion are for general guideline purposes only. The information is not intended to diagnose or treat your pet. Seek the advice of your veterinarian or a qualified behaviorist.

• Lops4Life!
              Participant

Oh, Silly me! 😂 Thank you!!

• Danny
                Participant
                2 posts Send Private Message

Hiya! Your fur babies are soooo cute! I’m Danny, and my bun is named Daisy too! 😀 I’m new to this site but I’m excited to be a part of a rabbit community! Daisy is a big ol chonker, and as best I can tell, an English Spot. She was a pet shop bunny, and I got her when she was sooooo small. I took her in when a friend of a friend, who originally bought her, decided after like two weeks she didn’t want her. (Ugh) But she is a joy!

Pics aren’t working for me either, but I’ll try to get a pic up somehow lol

• Danny
                  Participant
                  2 posts Send Private Message

there we go!

• Lops4Life!
                    Participant

Aw!! Your rabbit Daisy is sort of like mine! Like I said-both sort of dumped! She looks very sweet! I’m new here too 🙂

• DanaNM
                      8935 posts Send Private Message

Hello 🙂

My current bunnies are Bun Jovi, 11 yo, who we adopted about 2 years ago, and Myra who we adopted a few months ago. Not sure on Myra’s age, but I think she’s prob 2 or 3. She was found in a parking lot, brought into the shelter, mis-sexed as a male and named Milo. The next day she gave birth to 8 babies! She gave the rescue staff quite a surprise. 🙂

My bridge bunnies are Bunston, Bertha, and Moose. <3

. . . The answers provided in this discussion are for general guideline purposes only. The information is not intended to diagnose or treat your pet. Seek the advice of your veterinarian or a qualified behaviorist.  

• prince dorian the bun
                        Participant
                        743 posts Send Private Message

Love the variety of buns, so cute all of them! Love that it sounds like a lot of them are rescues. My bun is named Dorian, and is also a rescue. He’s about 1 year old and I have had him for roughly 6 months now. He’s my first bun, so we are still figuring out things! He pretty relaxed snuggly little guy, but with serious opinions and currently we are having some bedtime disagreements. He’ll hang out in his room most of the day to sleep or eat, despite having pretty much free roam, but come bed time he flat out refuses and has learned how to run in grab the bribe and run out with it. He’s lucky he’s so damn cute!  I posted some pics of him in the May thread, which turned out huge… so won’t spam you all with more!

Viewing 9 reply threads
                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forum THE LOUNGE Bunny Friends/Get to Know Eachother!