Forum

OUR FORUM IS UP BUT WE ARE STILL IN THE MIDDLE OF UPDATING AND FIXING THINGS.  SOME THINGS WILL LOOK WEIRD AND/OR NOT BE CORRECT. YOUR PATIENCE IS APPRECIATED.  We are not fully ready to answer questions in a timely manner as we are not officially open, but we will do our best. 

You may have received a 2-factor authentication (2FA) email from us on 4/21/2020. That was from us, but was premature as the login was not working at that time. 

BUNNY 911 – If your rabbit hasn’t eaten or pooped in 12-24 hours, call a vet immediately! Don’t have a vet? Check out VET RESOURCES

The subject of intentional breeding or meat rabbits is prohibited. The answers provided on this board are for general guideline purposes only. The information is not intended to diagnose or treat your pet. It is your responsibility to assess the information being given and seek professional advice/second opinion from your veterinarian and/or qualified behaviorist.

What are we about?  Please read about our Forum Culture and check out the Rules. 

BUNNY 911 – If your rabbit hasn’t eaten or pooped in 12-24 hours, call a vet immediately!  Don’t have a vet? Check out VET RESOURCES 

The subject of intentional breeding or meat rabbits is prohibited. The answers provided on this board are for general guideline purposes only. The information is not intended to diagnose or treat your pet.  It is your responsibility to assess the information being given and seek professional advice/second opinion from your veterinarian and/or qualified behaviorist.

BINKYBUNNY FORUMS

Forum THE LOUNGE Brian Bum misses his ma!

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
    • Spacehopper
      Participant
      540 posts Send Private Message

I had been off work ill all last week and so my babies had me 24 hours a day for 9 days.  Then due to personals I walked out sunday morning and resided elsewhere (I will be going home tonight 🙂  ), I have been telling the boyfriend that Brian demands a-fussin’ every day in the early hours of the morning and wakes me up by digging at the cushion on the floor next to the bed, and will keep digging until he has woken me up and got his fussing.  Bum’s cuteness fell on deaf ears until FOUR O’CLOCK THIS MORNING, when SOMEONE was woken up by the diggings of a little black fluffy bum on the cushion, and he wouldnt stop until SOMEONE got up and fussed!  GOD HOW I’VE MISSED MY BUNS!!!!! I am so looking forward to getting home to see them (after 2 nights?!!!!  I KNOW!!!  And here’s me thinking of going to Gran Canaria for a week in Feb…I’ll be weeing myself with excitement on the plane home!!!

• Sarita
        Participant
        18851 posts Send Private Message

I hope you are feeling better. I’m glad that you get to go home and fuss over your buns now – I know they missed you too.

• kralspace
          Participant
          2663 posts Send Private Message

I’ve just been laughing, when I grew up, a-fussing was something you definitely didn’t want…lol. Does he keep digging until he gets some loving or a squawking at?

• Spacehopper
            Participant
            540 posts Send Private Message

“when I grew up, a-fussing was something you definitely didn’t want” i can imagine…lolol

I have peered over the bed before to see what he does, and it seems he pops onto the cushion, digs a bit (here’s where i looked over sneeky-like), looks straight at the cushion, digs again, looks up, digs again for longer and louder, looks up, and then digs REALLY loudly, then no sooner does an arm flop over and pay him attention he’s quiet as anything apart from the happy chatterings of toothypegs. He’ll dig also if you stop a fussing before he’s finished!

How lovely, i got in, and he raced out from under the bed and plonked ducklike in front of me for a cuddle, then took off and leapt up on the other cushions and sat watching me, leapt off and came back for more hellos and nose kisses (LOTS OF!!), Bettie Bean was a bit more cautious, kept popping her head through their wooden houses steps so she could retreat sharpish. I’ve just been under the bed tho and they’ve got into their routines of flopping nose to nose for a double head scrummage!! MY BABIES!!! 🙂

• BinkyBunny
              8776 posts Send Private Message

OH, you are such an incredible human companion for your bunnies. I am sure they really missed ya as much as you missed them. Bunnies seem to be the only creatures that can drive us crazy and we still miss them.

Viewing 4 reply threads
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forum THE LOUNGE Brian Bum misses his ma!