Forum

OUR FORUM IS UP BUT WE ARE STILL IN THE MIDDLE OF UPDATING AND FIXING THINGS.  SOME THINGS WILL LOOK WEIRD AND/OR NOT BE CORRECT. YOUR PATIENCE IS APPRECIATED.  We are not fully ready to answer questions in a timely manner as we are not officially open, but we will do our best. 

You may have received a 2-factor authentication (2FA) email from us on 4/21/2020. That was from us, but was premature as the login was not working at that time. 

BUNNY 911 – If your rabbit hasn’t eaten or pooped in 12-24 hours, call a vet immediately! Don’t have a vet? Check out VET RESOURCES

The subject of intentional breeding or meat rabbits is prohibited. The answers provided on this board are for general guideline purposes only. The information is not intended to diagnose or treat your pet. It is your responsibility to assess the information being given and seek professional advice/second opinion from your veterinarian and/or qualified behaviorist.

What are we about?  Please read about our Forum Culture and check out the Rules

BUNNY 911 – If your rabbit hasn’t eaten or pooped in 12-24 hours, call a vet immediately!  Don’t have a vet? Check out VET RESOURCES 

The subject of intentional breeding or meat rabbits is prohibited. The answers provided on this board are for general guideline purposes only. The information is not intended to diagnose or treat your pet.  It is your responsibility to assess the information being given and seek professional advice/second opinion from your veterinarian and/or qualified behaviorist.

BINKYBUNNY FORUMS

Forum HOUSE RABBIT Q & A Books on rabbits – reviews

Viewing 52 reply threads
  • Author
    • Karla
      Participant
      1624 posts Send Private Message

Hey

How about a thread with recommendable or less recommendable books on rabbits? ‘Cause I’m in the mood for buying more books

I can recommend

R. M. Lockley’s “The Private Life of the Rabbit”

Excellent academic book on wild rabbits and their social structure. Lockley studied wild rabbits for years. Very interesting reading that gives you a good understanding of rabbit behaviour. This book was the inspiration to Watership Down.

Susan E. Davis & Margo Demello “Stories Rabbits Tell: A Natural and Cultural History of a Misunderstood Creature”

Really nice book on the history of rabbits. Perhaps a bit too much on the cultural history from an anthropological point a view, but still really interesting reading.

I cannot recommend

Anne McBride “Why does my rabbit”

The intention of the book is great – to make bunny owners aware of bunny behaviour and how to solve most of the behaviourial problems. My problem with this book, is that she does not mention neutering at all, and so in a sense the whole book is pointless, because all the problems with spraying et.c could be easily dealt with. Also, she states that you cannot have more than two rabbits together, because otherwise a problematic hierachy will be established, which I do not agree with.

• jerseygirl
        22342 posts Send Private Message

Anne McBride “Why does my rabbit” : I’m reading this at the moment. I really liked the 1st half – about rabbit colonies. I do like the 2nd half for it’s anecdotal scenarios and find it useful. However, I have a similar problem as you did.  I would like to see more studies done in neutered rabbits. It’s one thing to understand how they naturally live and their instincts and relation to their wild cousins – but take out their sex hormones and how much of it is affected? So I think it’s a useful book for people to read. There is mention of neutering throughout the book but not a great emphasis on it. I do believe the author is pro neutering though.  I would like to see something similar and more up to date that goes into fixed domestic rabbit behaviours and interactions.  

Any one got any suggestions on such a book?

I read A House Rabbit Primer – Understanding and Caring for your Companion Rabbit  by Lucile C Moore several months after I got Jersey. I found it really good. A good one for those new to House Rabbits.

I’m also reading (not much) Rabbit lopaedia – A complete guide to rabbit care by Meg Brown and Virginia Richardson  Jury is still out on this one. Admittedly, I’ve only flicked thru and read bits of it but some of the info seems…..out dated & inaccurate….

• feeona
          Participant
          96 posts Send Private Message

i bought an e book onlive called “bunny secrets – how to make your rabbit happy” and its a really good start book … i bought it for 9.95 and downloaded it useing the code straight away … its not bad

• jerseygirl

Sorry – I’ve made so many addition to my 1st post I thought I should stop doing that!

Wanted to add books I’m interested in.   I’m waiting on a library copy of The Rabbit Whisperer (lol) by Ingrid Tarrant . Anyone read it? Thoughts?

I also want to get When your rabbit needs special care by Lucile C Moore and Kathy Smith I think this one would be worth having a copy of at home.

• Moonlight_Wolf
              Participant
              1155 posts Send Private Message

When I first was about to get a bunny I got The Guide to Owning a Rabbit by Anne Lindsay. (this book is more for new rabbit owners though)

This was a very good book, it did not emphasize some things enough but it did give some good pointers that people buying a bunny would not know. For example it says that rabbits are recommended to be kept as inside pets, but it does not push the point. It gives examples of good indoor and outdoor homes and says they should be 4 time the rabbit and that the rabbit should get time to play outside of the cage every day. It also tells you that rabbits can be litter trained and says that you should not house bunnies in wire bottomed cages. One thing it does not say that I am sad about is that it does not say to not give your rabbit pellets with junk in them.

Now that i look it over again it actually is a very good book, I learnt a lot of things from it before I found this site. I got a pen for Fern and did not get Ceder or pine for her because this book said it was bad. This book only seem to lack in the diet department, but is very good otherwise. I also convinced my mom to get Fern spayed because of this book, it really is a very good book!

• Beka27
                Participant
                16016 posts Send Private Message

I love “Stories Rabbits Tell” and “When Your Rabbit Needs Special Care”! I did enjoy “Why Does My Rabbit…” but like has been mentioned, you have to read it with “a grain of salt”. Many of the issues can be remedied with spay/neuter. I wonder if anyone has ever tried to email her to ask if she’d consider doing another updated book, but with more information regarding the benefits of spay/neuter?

“Rabbits for Dummies” is a good starter book for new rabbit owners.

• mocha200
                  Participant
                  4486 posts Send Private Message

beka i LOVE rabbbits for dommies. it has tons of information. i think it is good even if you aren’t a new rabbit owner i learned a lot from it.
                    i have a few other books i just bought that i havn’t read completely. i will have to read them quick and tell you guys about them. lol

• Karla
                    Participant

Glad to learn that Rabbitlopaedia – A complete guide to rabbit care by Meg Brown and Virginia Richardson is not recommendable, because I have been looking at that one.

I’ve been thinking about The Rabbit Whisperer, so JG, please update this thread once you have finished it.

I’ve also considered Relaxed Rabbit: Massage for Your Pet Bunny (Paperback) by Chandra Moira Beal and Rabbit Health in the 21st Century Second Edition:A Guide for Bunny Parents by Kathy Smith.

Well, I’m not really reviewing any books in this posts, sorry, but just hoping somebody perhaps have read some of these books?

• mocha200
                      Participant

just looked i jus t got ” the Rabbit Handbook by Karen Parker” haven’t read much of it yet. i also just got ” Rabbits the key yo understanding Your rabbits” not sure who wrote that one, and i haven’t read much of it ether. any one know of any rabbit magazines besides the one sold here on BinkyBunny?

• Karla
                        Participant

There is the one you get from House Rabbit Society if you are a member. I’m a member, but haven’t received my magazine yet (and don’t know if overseas members actually get one), so I don’t know if it is any good.

Please, update once you have read your books. It guess it is impossible to have too many good rabbit books

• mocha200
                          Participant

do you have to pay to be a member? or give out private information?

• Sarita
                            Participant
                            18851 posts Send Private Message

Rabbit Health in the 21st Century is excellent – I highly recommend this one.

• Karla
                              Participant

Posted By mocha200 on 04/17/2010 11:02 AM

Yes, you have to pay. I don’t remember how much, but it wasn’t that much. Also, you have access to all kind of seminars et.c on rabbits in your local area. Private information: You only have to write your name and address, if that is what you mean? But you can definitely trust House Rabbit Society, so no worries.

• FluffyBunny
                                Participant
                                1263 posts Send Private Message

I recommend Rabbits: Gentle Hearts, Valiant Spirits. It has some basic rabbit care info in it, but it’s more about amazing rabbit rescue stories. I love all the stories in there.

• Deleted User
                                  Participant
                                  22064 posts Send Private Message

Posted By mocha200 on 04/17/2010 11:02 AM

For you in the States it would cost $18 per year to join them. Then you will be mailed their Journals. But the Journals are also available online, for non-members. Check them out, you might find some things you like to read up.

http://www.rabbit.org/journal/index.html

• Barbie
                                    Participant
                                    1581 posts Send Private Message

Posted By Sarita on 04/17/2010 11:05 AM
                                      Rabbit Health in the 21st Century is excellent – I highly recommend this one.

Yes, that’s one of the ones that my HRS required me to buy before I adopted Jeannie.  It’s a good one.  I also had to buy House Rabbit Handbook How to Live with an Urban Rabbit, by Marinell Harriman.  I only flipped through it… the only section I really read was the bonding part which was pretty good.

• mocha200
                                      Participant

barbie: not to get off subject, but how long did it take to bond you to? cuz i am bonding mine right now and i was just curious.

• feeona
                                        Participant
                                        96 posts Send Private Message

there is a magazine called fur and feather that you can have posted or pay a smaller amount to get the electronic subscription

• Barbie
                                          Participant
                                          1581 posts Send Private Message

Posted By mocha200 on 04/17/2010 07:16 PM
                                            barbie: not to get off subject, but how long did it take to bond you to? cuz i am bonding mine right now and i was just curious.

Less than two weeks! 

You can read my whole bonding journey here: https://binkybunny.com/FORUM/tabid/5…fault.aspx  There are videos and pictures too and one of my last posts is a list of tips that I learned along the way.

• BinkyBunny
                                            8776 posts Send Private Message

Stories Rabbits Tell was interestingg, but parts I found a bit of a snoozer, (sort of textbookish  in style in some areas) but still educational! .  For those that don’t know much about the book, it’s not a care guide, but just as the subtitle states “A Natural and Cultural History of  a Misundestood Creature”  - though behavior and care tips are included in parts really is more about rabbits place in our past and present. 

Relaxed Rabbit: Massage for Your Pet Bunny:  I haven’t used the techniques as much once I took some T-Touch classes at the House Rabbit Society, but when I did do these massages, I remember trying them out on Bailey — she just melted. This thread has made me dig that book back out again (lucky Jack and Viv!) 

Rabbit Health in the 21st Century Second Edition: A Guide for Bunny Parents by Kathy Smith;  I haven’t read this cover to cover in order  yet, but skimmed through some parts, and read other parts as I looked for answers about somethings — so over time, I’ve read quite a bit of this.  From what I’ve read so far, I think this is an excellent resource for bunny slaves so that they can get a better handle on rabbit health and treatments and be better informed when discussing treatments with their vets. 

The House Rabbit Handbook:  A good book for new and experienced House bunny slaves.  It has the basics down as well as gives info about illness and treatments that are common to rabbits.  

Why Does My  Rabbit… Anne McBride:  Though I understand the issue with it not addressing behaviors of spayed/neutered and I wish it would have referenced back to actual research done during the explanations and explained some things a bit more, I found this book very helpful in explaining some of the behaviors that even spayed and neutered bunnies do.  

Rabbit Health 101 – Revised Edition  - “What Every Parent should Know”s by Kathy Smith & Medical Review by Noella Allan, DMV — this before  ”Rabbit Health in 21st Century” so I’m not sure if it is still available. I couldn’t find it.  But when I got it, it was just this binder thing – not quite like a book but great info anyway. Some things have changed in the last 10 years, but still a good reference for dealing common health questions and issues as well as deals with more serious  illnesses, alternative treatments. 

Rabbit Secrets (downloadable) book that someone else mentioned, I read it a long  time ago, so there may be updates since then. I can’t remember too much, but I do remember it being very helpful!

(Those are what I can remember off the top of my head) 

Someone gave me “Rabbits for Dummies” because the book  referenced BinkyBunny as one of their top recommended websites.  I have yet to read this book though. 

I REALLY want to read Karla’s recommendation of R. M. Lockley’s “The Private Life of the Rabbit”
                                              I looked for that a couple of years ago.   For some reason I remember it was hard  to find. (Don’t know why).  So I will need to try again. 

As far as the little pamphlet/booklet you get when you are a member of the House Rabbit Society.  ($18/yr). (Plus, you also get sent additional info about events and classes)   Though  the little booklet is only a few pages –  not extensive – I still find it interesting and it helps keep me updated with information and events – like their new  ”seminars”. series -    I recently went to their first “Enhanced Rabbit Health” All Day Seminar there at the HRS Headquarters — I even got to meet Dana Krempels!   So I think it’s great plus the yearly fee  goes to help HRS.  

• BinkyBunny

Posted By Beka27 on 04/17/2010 07:29 AM
                                                 ”When Your Rabbit Needs Special Care”!  

What did you think of this book?  I had planned on getting it as well.

• RabbitPam
                                                11002 posts Send Private Message

I swear by the House Rabbit Handbook, which I bought before I found this site. It made such a difference in understanding how to care for Spockie.

I also purchased Rabbits for Dummies. I actually found it pretty helpful as a back up resource. And the back of the book listed many websites to go to for more info. which was very important. Both had chapters on certain things so you can skip around without any problem.

I am currently reading Clicking with Your Rabbit, and Karen Pryor’s Reaching the Animal Mind. Very interesting, and off to a good start with my clicker for Sammy.

• Beka27
                                                  Participant
                                                  16016 posts Send Private Message

Posted By BinkyBunny on 04/18/2010 12:16 AM

Posted By Beka27 on 04/17/2010 07:29 AM
                                                     ”When Your Rabbit Needs Special Care”!  

What did you think of this book?  I had planned on getting it as well.

Loved it!!!!!  I think it’s even better  than “Health in the 21st Century”.  I prefer to get books at the library BEFORE purchasing, so I had to go thru the electronic library ordering system b/c my library didn’t carry this.  It was sent to me from somewhere else and I kept it out as long as I posibly could… up to 20 renewals, before I had to finally give it back.  I still haven’t gotten around to buying it unfortunately.  It has a great drug reference section in the back that helped me out quite a bit when people had questions about meds on here.

• mocha200
                                                    Participant

I am currently reading Clicking with Your Rabbit, and Karen Pryor’s Reaching the Animal Mind. Very interesting, and off to a good start with my clicker for Sammy

is this book good? i am very serious about clicker traning for my rabbits, but i am clueless on how to do it.

• RabbitPam

Yes, I like the clicking book. it is very clear and gives step by step instructions that make sense.

And Sammy says it tastes good, too.

• LittlePuffyTail
                                                        18092 posts Send Private Message

Great thread idea!

I love “When your Rabbit needs Special Care”. I haven’t read it cover to cover but I’ve read a lot of the chapters and it makes a great reference book. I like how the author talks of personal experiences and all the great photos.

If someone tells me they are interested in getting a rabbit I immediately recommend “Rabbits for Dummies”. I really was a dummy when I had Storm for a few months before reading it. I found it entertaining to read the whole thing as well.

• RabbitPam

BB, I think this post is worth tacking to the top of the Forum for easy reference. I know I want to keep coming back to it.

• BinkyBunny

RP – done!

• Hedi
                                                              Participant
                                                              969 posts Send Private Message

I also wanted to mention one other source for great info – local HRS’ newsletters. My local hrs (columbusrabbit.org) frequently has newsletters w/ personal chapter info but also really great articles and helpful stuff. Mine has the links right on the front page when they come out and you can always go back and read them later. Just an idea.

• bunnytowne
                                                                Participant
                                                                7537 posts Send Private Message

I have the Rabbit Whisperere and do not like it.    I find  House RAbbit Handbook  so much better.    The  RW was a lot of the same thing but the layout of the book and the pages I didn’t like.   Was hard to read.

• blackfang
                                                                  Participant
                                                                  392 posts Send Private Message

Hey rabbit owners!

Check this website!

http://www.amazon.com/Nutrition-Rabbit-Carlos-Blas/dp/1845936698/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1277149858&sr=8-1

I am going to pre-order it!

From amazon’s description of this book, it seems like it focus on meat rabbits instead of domestic rabbits as pets?

Hopefully, it will provide good details about domestic rabbits so I can take care of my rabbit better.

• mocha200
                                                                    Participant

wow. why is it so expencive?

• blackfang
                                                                      Participant

Because it is textbook..

Its for students who are becoming vet or vet technician.

It also for pet owners like us.

A lot of great information in this book. If you spend YEARS researching on rabbits and you deserve to get high profit from selling books.

That’s why, I think.

• mocha200
                                                                        Participant

did you get it yet? when you do/ read it tell use how it is!

• jerseygirl
                                                                          Moderator

Taurus, have a look around to see if you can loan the 1st edition from somewhere before purchasing the book. I only suggest this as I fear you may pay for a book that contains alot of info you might find upsetting. You say it has a focus on meat rabbits and I know that’s something you’re strongly against. It appears the section devoted to pet rabbits is small in comparison.

There are journal articles you can pay for that might contain more of the specific information you seek. Try looking at some online vet journals regarding exotics and rabbits as pets.

Here’s a link to some diet information. Unfortunately not all the links open but there are a lot of good articles that do.  homepage.mac.com/mattocks/morfz/rabcare.html#diet

• blackfang
                                                                            Participant

Jerseygirl,

alright, thanks for websites!

There is no way I can get 1st edition from somewhere except ordering it online. Oh well, I’ll buy it later. I’m more interested to buy this textbook.

http://search.barnesandnoble.com/Textbook-of-Rabbit-Medicine/Frances-Harcourt-Brown/e/9780750640022/?itm=6&USRI=rabbit+medicine

• bunnytowne
                                                                              Participant

Rabbit Whisperer.    Did not care for it much.     House Rabbit Primer was way better.     Very similar books.   The printing n paper is not too good on rabbit whisperer

I love are you going to eat that  

stories rabbits tell             rabbit health  in the 21st century      and   read rabbits for dummies  at the library  good books

• cactuspancake
                                                                                Participant
                                                                                536 posts Send Private Message

I’m reading “Clicking with your rabbit” on how to clicker train. As straight forward as you can get. I like it. It’s short and sweet.

• skibunny8503
                                                                                  Participant
                                                                                  1338 posts Send Private Message

I just ordered The Relax Rabbit: Massage for your Pet Bunny for Gracie. I’m hoping with the joint medicine and massaging it’ll help her back legs. I’ll let you know how it works on her!

• Lintini
                                                                                    Participant
                                                                                    3329 posts Send Private Message

I’ve read the “House Rabbit Handbook”

I enjoyed it really. Although obviously I learned all that information from joining this website, but…I plan on having my mom read it to further understand my love of rabbits and understand why they are such amazing animals. I really loved reading all the personal stories in the book. At first I was upset that the photos were so old. I looked at them first after getting the book. But after reading it , they made perfect sense because they go along with the stories since they explain how house rabbits…err rabbits have evolved from being pets that lived in a hutch outside to being a pet indoors, and I think it’s a great book for a new rabbit owner. 

I now have the Stories Rabbits Tell, and the Private Life of Rabbit to read. 

• bunnytowne
                                                                                      Participant

The Relaxed Rabbit is good.   Very informative.          Works great with Cotton     not so good with Ruby.   

Now that she is 2 1/2  I notice she is more relaxed and I can hold her and rub her whole side and part of her tummy.   She doesn’t like the hard muscle rubbing stuff though.

Good book.    I should go see what other rabbit books I have in case I have some that haven’t been discussed

• Lintini
                                                                                        Participant

“Private Life of The Rabbit”  I really reccomend it if you can find a cheap copy. I guess it’s out of print but I got lucky on half.com and found it for 99 cents!! It’s really interesting!

• Lintini
                                                                                          Participant

I bought “Rabbits, Gentle Hearts, Valiant Spirits” (Inspirational stories of rescue, triumph, and joy)

Total tear jerker at times but it’s an awesome book. I love reading other people’s stories about how they came to get their rabbit, all the things they messed up on but how rewarding the experience has been. I really really recommend this book!!!

• Karla
                                                                                            Participant

I just got “The relaxed rabbit” and I am so excited to get started on it. Also, I found a really interesting book that comes out in February: “Rabbits: The Animal Answer Guide (The Animal Answer Guides: Q&A for the Curious Naturalist) ”

“Did you know that there are more than 90 species of rabbits, hares, and pikas, rabbits’ little-known cousins? And that new species are still being found? Or that baby rabbits nurse from their mothers only once a day? How about that some people brew medicinal tea from rabbit pellets? Wildlife conservationists Susan Lumpkin and John Seidensticker have all the answers — from the mundane to the unbelievable — about the world’s leaping lagomorphs.

To some, rabbits are simply a docile pet for the classroom or home. To others, they are the cute animals munching on clover or the pests plaguing vegetable gardens. Whatever your interest, in Rabbits: The Animal Answer Guide you will discover that they are a more complex group than you might have first imagined. Lumpkin and Seidensticker take these floppy-eared creatures out of the cabbage patch and into the wild, answering 95 frequently asked questions about these familiar and fascinating animals.

With informative photographs and an accessible format, Rabbits: The Animal Answer Guide is the one resource you will need to learn about rabbits’ anatomy and physiology, evolutionary history, ecology, behavior, and their relationships with humans. Lumpkin and Seidensticker also talk about conservation, because while rabbits may breed like, well, rabbits, several species are among the most endangered animals on Earth.”

Perhaps it is for kids, but imagine if there is stuff in there, I didn’t know. I need to know all

• merinmel
                                                                                              Participant
                                                                                              2 posts Send Private Message

Hi all! I’m a lurker here, but registered because I thought y’all would be the ones to know. I’m looking for a basic bunny training manual. I came across an ebook sold at rabbittraingtechniques.com The book is by a man Frank Hazen. I can’t quite tell whether it’s legit or a scam. Any ideas?

• Deleted User
                                                                                                Participant
                                                                                                22064 posts Send Private Message

are you talking clickertraining? there is a book in the binkybunny store here on that.

• merinmel
                                                                                                  Participant

Not clicker training.  Seems to be based more on reading your bunny’s body language and the like.  Here’s a link.   Whaddayathink?

Thanks

• highway234
                                                                                                    Participant
                                                                                                    72 posts Send Private Message

i’m reading “stories rabbits tell” right now, and am enjoying it quite a lot. although much of it is rather depressing. i also read (most of) “Why Does My Rabbit…?” and like some other readers here, i was sorta underwhelmed. Most of the curious behavior Banjo does wasn’t covered by it (why oh why does little banjo dig at me?!?!!) and the alphabetical organization was curious, and not terribly helpful.

• aerosmithgrl
                                                                                                      Participant
                                                                                                      113 posts Send Private Message

Posted By FluffyBunny on 04/17/2010 01:59 PM
                                                                                                        I recommend Rabbits: Gentle Hearts, Valiant Spirits. It has some basic rabbit care info in it, but it’s more about amazing rabbit rescue stories. I love all the stories in there.

i read that book before i even got Nova and it made me cry. such a great book! the shelter i go to sells them for donation thats how i got a hold of that.

• Noy
                                                                                                        Participant

I read The Rabbit Whisperer as well as parts of When your rabbit needs special care. The Whisperer had stories in it that are entertaining but most of the info I have found in other books of referance that well have a better index to find in a hurry. I no longer have it infact I think it went into a yard sale or to a thrift store. It lost me with a few things that were mentioned like a owner lettting their bun chew drywall to get fiber!!!  When your Rabbit needs special care is a great book! Honestly I have only read about a third of it so far but I enjoy it. Most rabbit books have the same info about illness and how to care for are little loved ones but this gives a defferent veiw and ideas on how to do these things.

• equalsign
                                                                                                          Participant
                                                                                                          220 posts Send Private Message

Just FYI, I remember looking up that Nutrition of the Rabbit textbook a while back. I looked through it and if I remember correctly it was like 95% about meat rabbits and 5% about pet rabbits. Not exaggerating. If anything that 5% is too high. Wasn’t very relevant to our interests. I remember the info on companion rabbits being pretty basic. I could be wrong, this was like a year ago, but I don’t think I am.

Just got Rabbit Health in the 21st Century. Flipped through it, and it seems good. Will have to sit down and read it soon.

• bunnytowne
                                                                                                            Participant

I have Rabbit Whisperer.    Didn’t like the pages it was printed on for 1 thing,     It was a lot like HouseRabbit Primer.  

I have and read   Why does my rabbit.   It struck me more as humor than anything else. Very enjoyable.

I have Rabbit Health for the 21st Century and  When Your Rabbit Needs Special Care.   They are both good.  I have Clicker Training.  I am not good at that I find.    The book is great I highly recommend it.  When I was younger I could train anything.  I don’t know anymore cuz I didn’t get the hand of clicker training.   I guess I did it wrong.

I want to read Private Life of a Rabbit.  Sounds good.    

Hey I already commented 2x now 3x on this  lol.   I just noticed

• virmaciel
                                                                                                              Participant
                                                                                                              1 posts Send Private Message

H I !  !  !     I’m from Argentina and I was looking at books on how to train my rabbit. I found the book“Rabbit Training Techniques” by Frank Hazen. know something about this book? if it is legit because only there to buy it online and I find no real information just a blog.

thanks! I hope your answers!

Viewing 52 reply threads
                                                                                                            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forum HOUSE RABBIT Q & A Books on rabbits – reviews