Forum

OUR FORUM IS UP BUT WE ARE STILL IN THE MIDDLE OF UPDATING AND FIXING THINGS.  SOME THINGS WILL LOOK WEIRD AND/OR NOT BE CORRECT. YOUR PATIENCE IS APPRECIATED.  We are not fully ready to answer questions in a timely manner as we are not officially open, but we will do our best. 

You may have received a 2-factor authentication (2FA) email from us on 4/21/2020. That was from us, but was premature as the login was not working at that time. 

BUNNY 911 – If your rabbit hasn’t eaten or pooped in 12-24 hours, call a vet immediately! Don’t have a vet? Check out VET RESOURCES

The subject of intentional breeding or meat rabbits is prohibited. The answers provided on this board are for general guideline purposes only. The information is not intended to diagnose or treat your pet. It is your responsibility to assess the information being given and seek professional advice/second opinion from your veterinarian and/or qualified behaviorist.

What are we about?  Please read about our Forum Culture and check out the Rules

BUNNY 911 – If your rabbit hasn’t eaten or pooped in 12-24 hours, call a vet immediately!  Don’t have a vet? Check out VET RESOURCES 

The subject of intentional breeding or meat rabbits is prohibited. The answers provided on this board are for general guideline purposes only. The information is not intended to diagnose or treat your pet.  It is your responsibility to assess the information being given and seek professional advice/second opinion from your veterinarian and/or qualified behaviorist.

BINKYBUNNY FORUMS

Forum HOUSE RABBIT Q & A Binky Bunny Canada Orders

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
    • LittlePuffyTail
      18092 posts Send Private Message

Feel like spoiling my buns and I seen somewhere that the store delivers to Canada know. Any Canadians order? Just wondering if the shipping was fairly priced etc. There is lots of stuff I would love to buy!!!

• JK
        Participant
        2223 posts Send Private Message

I believe you can get an estimated cost before you actually complete the transaction.

• BinkyBunny
          8776 posts Send Private Message

Yes, Canadians can order now. Right now our store is still a bit cumbersome with all the “steps” you have to go through, but I promise you will find out what shipping is prior to paying. We will actually be getting a new store soon that will be easier, and you can find out what shipping is as you order.

I can tell you that we do not pad our shipping at all. Some places do so they can recover some of the shipping expenses of boxes, tape, etc. but we figure if shipping is as low as we can make it than more people will buy, and we will make it up.

We use Fedex Ground, but we get a great discount that we pass on to you. However, shipping to Canada can be expensive, but the duties and taxes are really low, and in some cases not at all since most of the items are made in the USA. Part of the NAFTA agreement then to not charge duties.

If you were looking to just get the maze haven, it is now available at from a Canadian Resource.
            http://www.rabbitrescue.ca/store/product_info.php?products_id=703&osCsid=d4eb79c90f8232b03fdfe92c56b2a862

• LittlePuffyTail
            18092 posts Send Private Message

Thanks, Im gonna decide what I want to get!

Viewing 3 reply threads
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forum HOUSE RABBIT Q & A Binky Bunny Canada Orders