Forum

OUR FORUM IS UP BUT WE ARE STILL IN THE MIDDLE OF UPDATING AND FIXING THINGS.  SOME THINGS WILL LOOK WEIRD AND/OR NOT BE CORRECT. YOUR PATIENCE IS APPRECIATED.  We are not fully ready to answer questions in a timely manner as we are not officially open, but we will do our best. 

You may have received a 2-factor authentication (2FA) email from us on 4/21/2020. That was from us, but was premature as the login was not working at that time. 

BUNNY 911 – If your rabbit hasn’t eaten or pooped in 12-24 hours, call a vet immediately! Don’t have a vet? Check out VET RESOURCES

The subject of intentional breeding or meat rabbits is prohibited. The answers provided on this board are for general guideline purposes only. The information is not intended to diagnose or treat your pet. It is your responsibility to assess the information being given and seek professional advice/second opinion from your veterinarian and/or qualified behaviorist.

What are we about?  Please read about our Forum Culture and check out the Rules

BUNNY 911 – If your rabbit hasn’t eaten or pooped in 12-24 hours, call a vet immediately!  Don’t have a vet? Check out VET RESOURCES 

The subject of intentional breeding or meat rabbits is prohibited. The answers provided on this board are for general guideline purposes only. The information is not intended to diagnose or treat your pet.  It is your responsibility to assess the information being given and seek professional advice/second opinion from your veterinarian and/or qualified behaviorist.

BINKYBUNNY FORUMS

Forum HOUSE RABBIT Q & A Be Warned, Serious Stinkeye Ahead

Viewing 14 reply threads
  • Author
    • Balefulregards
      Participant
      715 posts Send Private Message

I dropped off Coco at the Vets to be boarded while we go to NYC for the week….

And This is the look she left me with….

1228392784858.jpg

• MimzMum
        Participant
        8029 posts Send Private Message

Oh dear! 0_o

Hm, methinks this is a candidate for Disapproving Rabbits? ^_^

• Balefulregards
          Participant

Can you see the laser beams coming from her partially covered eye?

• MimzMum
            Participant
            8029 posts Send Private Message

lolz…Laser beams would be ice cold compared with the heat coming off that face! ^_^ Aww..but take heart…think of how happy she will be to see you upon your return!

• bunnytowne
              Participant
              7537 posts Send Private Message

lookout she lets you have it duck.

• LilynJestersMama
                Participant
                258 posts Send Private Message

That is most definitely a look of disapproval! hehe Her coloring is so much like that of my Lily bunny! I am a first time bunny mom too- so I am learning as I go.

• LittlePuffyTail
                  18092 posts Send Private Message

If looks could kill…..it gave me a good laugh though (don’t tell Coco!)

• bunnymama
                    Participant
                    161 posts Send Private Message

You are lucky to have a vet that will board a bunny. Outside of Chicago its hard to find a vet that is bunny savvy let along a vet that will board. At least you know Coco will be taken care of –maybe Coco will not be so happy for a day but then will forged and oh when you get that little one back it will be a wonderful reunion to go home together! That was a funny bunny look indeed.

• Balefulregards
                      Participant

Yes bunnymama – I am lucky. I have a GREAT exotics vet who boards for their clients. Coco has a big corral, a couple of other buns in the other corrals to look at, good veggies and they will do a quick look over her health wise, check her nails etc for me. – One room for buns and guinea pigs – another whole room for the Bird Boarders. All for 17 bucks a day. I brought her Oxbow huts in with her to make her feel a bit more at home, but OOOOOh was she mad.

I told them I would be in Friday morning to get her. It was lonely without her Saturday night in the bedroom.

• Lily
                        Participant
                        340 posts Send Private Message

Ahh it burns! The glare! Defently dissaproving rabbit  material!! I love that site!!!

• Steve Parker
                          Participant
                          76 posts Send Private Message

She’s not too happy.

• Kokaneeandkahlua
                            Participant
                            12067 posts Send Private Message

Oh that’s definitely funny! You are very lucky to have a vet who boards-that’s fantastic!

• skunklionshow
                              Participant
                              1257 posts Send Private Message

Wow you’ll be in NY during the Nor’easter.  Aren’t you lucky

• katiep
                                Participant
                                222 posts Send Private Message

I know how you feel, we had to go out of town for a funeral for this past weekend and just loaded them up on hay and pellets.   But when we got back our Smokey showed us how mad she was at us.  She was let out of her cage and she hopped up to us, just out of reach, and sat there with her butt facing us.  After about 45 minutes of “punishing” us she came right up and wanted to be pet before bed.  Apparently we learned our lesson!

• BinkyBunny
                                  8776 posts Send Private Message

OH….now that is a definite look of disapproval!! HAHAHHA!

Viewing 14 reply threads
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forum HOUSE RABBIT Q & A Be Warned, Serious Stinkeye Ahead