Forum

OUR FORUM IS UP BUT WE ARE STILL IN THE MIDDLE OF UPDATING AND FIXING THINGS.  SOME THINGS WILL LOOK WEIRD AND/OR NOT BE CORRECT. YOUR PATIENCE IS APPRECIATED.  We are not fully ready to answer questions in a timely manner as we are not officially open, but we will do our best. 

You may have received a 2-factor authentication (2FA) email from us on 4/21/2020. That was from us, but was premature as the login was not working at that time. 

BUNNY 911 – If your rabbit hasn’t eaten or pooped in 12-24 hours, call a vet immediately! Don’t have a vet? Check out VET RESOURCES

The subject of intentional breeding or meat rabbits is prohibited. The answers provided on this board are for general guideline purposes only. The information is not intended to diagnose or treat your pet. It is your responsibility to assess the information being given and seek professional advice/second opinion from your veterinarian and/or qualified behaviorist.

What are we about?  Please read about our Forum Culture and check out the Rules

BUNNY 911 – If your rabbit hasn’t eaten or pooped in 12-24 hours, call a vet immediately!  Don’t have a vet? Check out VET RESOURCES 

The subject of intentional breeding or meat rabbits is prohibited. The answers provided on this board are for general guideline purposes only. The information is not intended to diagnose or treat your pet.  It is your responsibility to assess the information being given and seek professional advice/second opinion from your veterinarian and/or qualified behaviorist.

BINKYBUNNY FORUMS

Forum THE LOUNGE Bay Area Bunny Spa Day Idea

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
    • Deleted User
      Participant
      22064 posts Send Private Message

So I was thinking that the Bunny Spa thing in Chicago sounds great and why dont we have one in the Bay Area?  People on this site are around here too.  I thought that maybe we could hold a spa day and the donate the proceeds to a Bunny Rescue in the Bay Area.  I had a couple ideas:

~Free bunny treats (something like home baked rabbit cookies or something)
        ~Nail/Teeth Trimming (Proceeds for rescue)
        ~Auction Items (Proceeds for rescue)
        ~Maybe Binky Bunny could arrange for a booth with toys,  food, and stuff that is sold on this page and maybe educational materials for proper house bunny care.
        ~If there is a rescue organization that wants to perhaps bring bunnies/profiles of bunnies for perspective adopters, that would work as well, if actually bunnies are there people might be able to do preliminary bonding with their current house bunny if they are thinking of adopting a second one. 
        ~Possibly workshops on making your own bunny toys/cardboard houses etc.

If anyone else thinks this would be a good idea and would like to help, knows of a good venue/big back yard, a rescue that would be good to donate to, wants to bring their bunny, knows how to do nail and teeth trimming, good at advertising, or has other ideas for activities, please send me an email at

nitetygress@gmail.com
        and I will create a list of people interested in putting one together and then we can do it =) 

I also think it would be fun on a smaller scale to have something of a binkybunny tea party where we can all meet each other and talk about our bunnies =)  This could also be a meeting for planning a spa day.

Viewing 0 reply threads
    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forum THE LOUNGE Bay Area Bunny Spa Day Idea