Forum

OUR FORUM IS UP BUT WE ARE STILL IN THE MIDDLE OF UPDATING AND FIXING THINGS.  SOME THINGS WILL LOOK WEIRD AND/OR NOT BE CORRECT. YOUR PATIENCE IS APPRECIATED.  We are not fully ready to answer questions in a timely manner as we are not officially open, but we will do our best. 

You may have received a 2-factor authentication (2FA) email from us on 4/21/2020. That was from us, but was premature as the login was not working at that time. 

BUNNY 911 – If your rabbit hasn’t eaten or pooped in 12-24 hours, call a vet immediately! Don’t have a vet? Check out VET RESOURCES

The subject of intentional breeding or meat rabbits is prohibited. The answers provided on this board are for general guideline purposes only. The information is not intended to diagnose or treat your pet. It is your responsibility to assess the information being given and seek professional advice/second opinion from your veterinarian and/or qualified behaviorist.

What are we about?  Please read about our Forum Culture and check out the Rules

BUNNY 911 – If your rabbit hasn’t eaten or pooped in 12-24 hours, call a vet immediately!  Don’t have a vet? Check out VET RESOURCES 

The subject of intentional breeding or meat rabbits is prohibited. The answers provided on this board are for general guideline purposes only. The information is not intended to diagnose or treat your pet.  It is your responsibility to assess the information being given and seek professional advice/second opinion from your veterinarian and/or qualified behaviorist.

BINKYBUNNY FORUMS

Forum THE LOUNGE August Pics

Viewing 45 reply threads
  • Author
    • HipHopBunny
      Participant
      640 posts Send Private Message

Hoppy August EveryBun!

• Moonlightbunny66
        Participant
        694 posts Send Private Message

Adorable buns! They look cozy! 🙂

• Reesebun
          Participant
          1034 posts Send Private Message

Aww, all your bunnies are so cute

I said I would share the pics of my bunnies’ new cage, so here they are! (Ignore the duct tape on the sides, I’m building a lid soon)

Here it is the first day I put it in, I’m glad Reese got to live in her new cage for a bit before she passed away

I think the steps are too high for Leo to jump so I’m going to build ramps, but Vinny definitely loves being able to jump up to different levels (Added decoration in these pics lol)

Leo loves the cage too, plus I made the cage modular so I can just pop off the side and let them come in and out as they please along with the door on the front being open, I do this a lot of the days so they’re mostly free roam too.

Leo likes his tunnel lol

• Hazel
            Participant
            2587 posts Send Private Message

@HipHopBunny : I don’t feel like they’re putting any effort into those bonding sessions anymore, they’re just hanging out… 😆

@Reesebun : Wow, that looks great, no wonder the buns love it. I’m not handy enough to make anything half as good, nice job! 🙂

• DanaNM
              8901 posts Send Private Message

Wow @Reesebun ! That looks so professional and lovely for the buns! I end up sticking with the NIC method because I know if I tried something like that it would look a shambles. I have a joke with my husband that if I ever had my own Etsy shop it would be called “Felt, Hot-glue, and Sadness” because all of my crafts always end up looking very… crafty. LOL

. . . The answers provided in this discussion are for general guideline purposes only. The information is not intended to diagnose or treat your pet. Seek the advice of your veterinarian or a qualified behaviorist.  

• HipHopBunny
                Participant

@Hazel That just about describes their bonding 😆 LoL. Yesterday there was no pee, too! 🙂 It is definitely going in a more positive direction now. Fingers crossed for a trio soon!

@Reesebun WOW! That is an AMAZING pen you made! Spoiled, spoiled, spoiled buns! 🙂 

@Moonlightbunny66 Thank you! They were getting comfortable. 🙂

@DanaNM LOL, same with me! 😆

• Peanutthebunny
                  Participant
                  239 posts Send Private Message

aww cute pics everybody

• ThorBunny
                    Participant
                    824 posts Send Private Message

@Reesebun, wow what a construction! I love that it is modular 🙂 Looks like a bunny haven.

I’m very sorry to hear about Reese ((Binky free, sweet bunny)))

@HipHopBunny
                      – sounds like the bonding is going great! They make such a cute fluffle (I also think that one of the major perks of having 3 or more bunnies would be the ability to say the word ‘fluffle’ more often 😉 )

Here’s a token Thor pic. I love it when she does the loafie-loaf and cross her feet all primly in front of her 😀

• Peanutthebunny
                      Participant
                      239 posts Send Private Message

aww!!!!

• prince dorian the bun
                        Participant
                        743 posts Send Private Message

@reesebun – so sorry about your bunny Reese. That hutch is amazing though, great job!!

@HipHopBunny
                          – what a trio! They look like they are getting a long nicely!

@Thorbunny
                          – Thor looks like he is channeling his thunder god aspect! He’s too cute to look so serious 😀

• prince dorian the bun
                          Participant

I think I must have the laziest floppiest bun ever, then again he had a rough day yesterday so I’ll cut him some slack. Though really I think this is how he is most of the time, I though young buns were supposed to be more active! 😀

• Hazel
                            Participant

Thor looks… kinda angry 😆  But also very cute and proper!

Dorian is so handsome, I can’t take it…

• HipHopBunny
                              Participant

@ThorBunny Oh Thor is SO CUTE in that pose, with her cute little paws together in front of her. 🙂

@PrinceDorianthebun Dorian is ADORABLE with that soft and shiny fur, and sleep softened face. 🙂

@Hazel
                                Would love to see a picture of Oscar. 😉

• Hazel
                                Participant

Alriiight I’ll try, but if I get thumped at I’ll blame you… 😆

• HipHopBunny
                                  Participant

@Hazel LOL 😆 I look forward to seeing Oscar! 😉 (You can tell him it was all my fault… but I could send him some nanners to make him forgive me. 😉  )

• prince dorian the bun
                                    Participant

@Hazel Oscar pics please for sure!! Risk the thumps 😉

Dorian thanks everyone for the compliments, especially nice to hear as his hoomins have been calling him a little derpy bun (he had his tongue out for a bit too, though I couldn’t get a pic of that) and he likes handsome so much better!

• DanaNM

@Thorbunny Thor looks so cute and polite! She looks like a receptionist: “How may I help you today?”

We have a ton of new bunnies at the shelter right now, managed to sneak in some socializing/pictures today in between chores:

Here’s Sven, who I shared in another thread, because he is so handsome:

And Sven again with Marigold jealously looking on from the background lol (she got some greens too, don’t worry!)

This is Spice, who is about 6 or 7 years old and was just surrended. Went in for her spay and her uterus was full of metastatic cancer. They removed everything they could but aren’t sure how things will go with her. So sad… spay your bunnies people!

This is “Sir Vanilla”, who I think we should rename “McGreggor”:

And Christina, new baby at about 4 mo old:

Nipsy (new bun) and a pig (who’s name I forgot) sharing the greens:

This lovely lady is Charlotte, who wanted nose rubs more than lettuce <3 Makes perfect sense because she has a heart shaped marking on her forehead!

Not bunnies, but we have this posted out front and it still makes me laugh (any piggie owners will understand!):

. . . The answers provided in this discussion are for general guideline purposes only. The information is not intended to diagnose or treat your pet. Seek the advice of your veterinarian or a qualified behaviorist.  

• HipHopBunny
                                        Participant

@DanaNM Oh what cuties! You need to get them all! I could not work where you are working, …cause I would end up buying all of the rabbits 😆 You do great work there, I thank you on behalf of all of those buns who you help daily. 🙂

(p.s. YOU NEED TO GET SVEN 😉 )

• DanaNM

@HipHopBunny LOL you guys are too much! I already have three in a studio apartment! Doesn’t stop me from daydreaming about scooping them all up though. My brother jokes that our apartment is being gentrified by bunny condos and soon we will have to move out. But yes they are all so lovely. 🙂 <3

Knowing they will go to great homes helps though, and in the mean time they all get to be “our” bunnies. 🙂

• ThorBunny
                                            Participant

@princedorianthebun – He’s so darling when flopped! Count yourself lucky he’s not out destroying everything 😛

@DanaNM and Hazel, you guys are good at reading bunny facial expressions! She was definitely a bit grumpy with me for sticking a phone in her face during nap time, “excuse me hooman, I was napping… can I HELP you?”

Dana, I love all the bunnies and I’m impressed by the great pens your rescue is able to provide! So much space and toys. Lucky bunnies. Also, LOL at the piggies poster. I used to own guinea pigs, the best benefit of bunnies is that they are mostly silent 😀

• prince dorian the bun
                                              Participant

@ThorBunny – Oh he has his moments, he just does it lazily :D. As in I caught him flopped under the outside chair happily chewing away, luckily he was happy to chew the toy I gave him instead.

@DanaNM so many cute buns at your shelter! If you were close I would have to meet up with Sven and see if him and Dorian would get along 😀 Though they are all so cute! My local one only has 2 buns right now, then again I am happy there aren’t a large number waiting for adoption and it reduces temptation. I really shouldn’t be getting another bun right now. (I am not even sure how that would work out since there is no real neutral territory, since someone has claimed it ALL)

• DanaNM

@Thorbunny It really is a great rescue! Unfortunately those are just the exercise pens so they do spend most of their time in a hutch, but we do the best we can! We wish we could have full pen set ups for all the buns 24/7 but it wouldn’t be safe overnight and we just don’t have the space. The buns get about 4-8 hours of exercise time daily, depending on how many bunnies we have at the time (if we have lots we need to do a rotation). It’s at least enough for them to get some zoomies out!  And I also had piggies before and they would just scream at me LOL. I always joke that if our bunnies could make noise they would probably be SO annoying because we spoil them rotten. 😆

• Louiethebunny
                                                  Participant
                                                  603 posts Send Private Message

Ahh, I had a whole response written out and my computer died 🙁 Charlotte is so gorgeous! My local shelter doesn’t have very many buns, but a few that are about an hour away have many, we’re going to some speed dates this weekend. The doe I have my eye on for Louie just got spayed yesterday, and in a few weeks we can go introduce her and Louie. Hopefully everything goes well, and Louie can have a friend sometimes soon this year.

• DanaNM

Fingers crossed it goes well!

• Bladesmith
                                                      Participant
                                                      849 posts Send Private Message

White rabbit!   Agh!  It won’t let me post pics!

• Hazel
                                                        Participant

I had some bunny butts thrown my way, but I did end up getting a few Oscar pictures.

I finally decided to take the wood off his run, he didn’t like it.

Oscar: “My house is disappearing man, look!”

Oscar: “WELL??”

Mosby: “Fascinating.”

• prince dorian the bun
                                                          Participant

Yay Oscar pics! @Hazel are you getting a new house? & Mosby is so nonchalant.

• Hazel
                                                            Participant

No new house, unfortunately 🙂  I’m just using the metal grids from the run, I zip tied them together so they’re kind of like an x-pen now. I got tired of lugging that heavy thing around to clean the floor. 😆

Special thanks to HipHopBunny for sending this banana bribe for Oscar. 😉

His “NANER!” face is very similar to Otis’ “POPSICLE!” face.

He tried to be polite at first, but things got ugly fast.

• DanaNM

OMG @Hazel that last pic made me actually laugh out loud! X-D

• Louiethebunny
                                                                Participant

We took Louie on a car ride today… he wasn’t happy that he was put into the carrier, and I think he’s still grumpy at me 🙁 but nothing a few treats can’t fix. He actually flopped in the carrier too after a while.

• HipHopBunny
                                                                  Participant

@Hazel YAY for Oscar pics! 😀 Those pictures on the naner expressions were hilarious! 😆 Oh Oscar, you rabbit!

@Louiethebunny
                                                                    , Of course, Louie likes to ride in his bunny taxi! He’s just being difficult so you will give him treats. 😆

• prince dorian the bun
                                                                    Participant

Oscar with the Nana! 😀

Louie is such a pretty brown! Are you prepping him for driving to his dates?

• Louiethebunny
                                                                      Participant

@princedorian: yeah, we’re prepping Louie for speed dates because the ride is pretty long, and just for car rides in general!

• ThorBunny
                                                                        Participant

@Hazel, LOL those banana pictures! I could never get one of Thor like that, she eats too fast 😛

@Louiethebunny
                                                                          – he looks very calm in the carrier! Good luck on the speed dates 🙂

Just received a late birthday present from my parents, I am in love with these tea towels!!

• HipHopBunny
                                                                          Participant

@ThorBunny I absolutely LOVE those towels! 😀 They are so beautiful! And Happy Belated Birthday! 🙂

Here are the pics from today’s bonding:

• DanaNM
                                                                            Moderator

@Thorbunny OMG I love those towels!  SO CUTE!

@HipHopBunny
                                                                              looks to be going well!

• Hazel
                                                                              Participant

Thanks everybody! 🙂

@DanaNM : Me too! Can’t believe I caught his tongue. 😆

@ThorBunny
                                                                                : I usually just take a video and then see if I can get any good screenshots out of it, otherwise it would all be a blur. 🙂  They turn out okay, it would work better if my phone could do slow motion though. Love your tea towels! 😀

@Louiethebunny
                                                                                : Louie looks so cute in his carrier! 😀

@HipHopBunny
                                                                                : They’re looking great together!

• prince dorian the bun
                                                                                Participant

So not an August photo, but just found photos from when I first met Dorian at the shelter and he totally stole my heart. Trying to figure out if he’s grown since then, I mean I could just stick him on the scale but that’s likely to require bribery. I feel his fur has gotten a little darker, but it changes so much depending on lighting I am not sure.

• HipHopBunny
                                                                                  Participant

@PrinceDorian That picture it just takes my heart away! Dorian is SO handsome in it! 😀 As for checking his weight, maybe you could stand on the scale holding him and see how much was gained? Just a thought, it’s what I do occasionally to see how much weight my pets have amassed 😆

• Louiethebunny
                                                                                    Participant

I’m thinking of putting louie in a bowl to weigh him… he won’t sit still to get weighed. Dorian was (and still is) SO CUTE in that photo. Louie’s old foster owner sent us a photo of him when he was only three months back in march and he was so fluffy!

• prince dorian the bun
                                                                                      Participant

@Louiethe bunny – would love to see baby Louie photo!

Thanks @hophopbunny. I might try it, but I am afraid of the scale right now! I might see if i can plop him on it while he is in a box.

• Louiethebunny
                                                                                        Participant

Wow, this thread got super buried! Can’t believe august is almost over! I got the cutest pic tonight and wanted to share!!

• HipHopBunny
                                                                                          Participant

@Louiethebunny They are such cuties! <3 Did they hop up there on their own? Snuggle bunnies! Also, did you make that hidey-house under them? That’s some good crafting. 😉

I just can’t get my ladies to pose… 🙄

• Hazel
                                                                                            Participant

Looks like they love each other! So cute.  😀

• Louiethebunny
                                                                                              Participant

@hiphopbunny : they do go up there on their own, ever since I put a top on Louie’s xpen so he can’t jump out, he always sits up there and now Lola follows him up there. They love snuggling with each other. And yes, I did make that hidey house… out of the box that my new trash can came in… because they were getting into my old small one…

@hazel
                                                                                                : They really do! I’m so happy they enjoy being with each other.

• DanaNM
                                                                                                Moderator

@Louiethebunny I keep thinking they look like a Blank and Tan!

Viewing 45 reply threads
                                                                                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forum THE LOUNGE August Pics