Forum

OUR SITE IS UP BUT WE ARE STILL IN THE MIDDLE OF UPDATING AND FIXING THINGS. YOU WON’T BE ABLE TO LOGIN YET.   WE WILL ANNOUNCE WHEN READY. THE SITE MAY BE SLOW, SOME THINGS WILL LOOK WEIRD AND/OR NOT BE CORRECT.  YOUR PATIENCE IS APPRECIATED. 

BUNNY 911 – If your rabbit hasn’t eaten or pooped in 12-24 hours, call a vet immediately! Don’t have a vet? Check out VET RESOURCES

The subject of intentional breeding or meat rabbits is prohibited. The answers provided on this board are for general guideline purposes only. The information is not intended to diagnose or treat your pet. It is your responsibility to assess the information being given and seek professional advice/second opinion from your veterinarian and/or qualified behaviorist.

What are we about?  Please read about our Forum Culture and check out the Rules

BINKYBUNNY FORUMS

Home Forums THE LOUNGE are most people on binkybunny adults?

Viewing 25 posts - 26 through 50 (of 60 total)
  • Author
    Dwarf Sparrow
    Participant

Ahhh I’m jealous of you guys with your bunny-loving boyfriends! Mine is definitely very fond of Merida, and he’ll let out an “aww” occasionally for her and pictures of other buns, but he usually doesn’t look up bunny info on his own, or spend a lot of time with her.

I recently “upgraded” to 2.5! Though the “inner child” is still very strong.

Deleted User
    Participant

Dwarf Sparrow my boyfriend is a massive animal lover. It was actually his idea to get a bunny after his ferret passed away. I was really against getting a bun and wanted had actually wanted a hedgehog instead. =p I’m really happy we got a bun instead though. The buns have made me super happy. =]

Oh and to originally answer the question of the thread. =p I upgraded to 2.1 yesterday. xD

MoveDiagonally
    Participant

Haha, my husband also ADORES the picture thread! He lurks around once in a while but for the most part he just reads posts I bring to his attention.

He’s pretty into the rabbits and I love sneaking up on him in the bunny room. The chats he has with them when he doesn’t think anyone is around are freaking adorable, LOL.  He’s usually the one that picks up bunny supplies from the feed store and I’m pretty sure they think of him as the “bunny guy” because apparantly he’s always talking about them and showing off pictures. 

Dwarf Sparrow
    Participant

Happy recent-upgrade, Skipper’s Mama! ;P
    It’s definitely not that the bf isn’t an animal lover- he is- it’s just that he’s more of a dog person. And to be fair I’m a bit obsessive with taking care of the bun, so unless he wants to fight for the chance to clean the litter box… lol

jerseygirl

Yes, Happy Upgrade Skippers Mama!

longhairmike
    Participant

wtf is an adult?

justwildbeat
    Participant

I’m twenty something lol. Stopped caring after I turned 21, so sometimes I forget when people ask for my age. Probably will start counting again once I get closer to 30~

NewBunnyOwner123
    Participant

I didn’t mean to sound as if guys don’t care for the bunnies :/ my husband cares deeply for them. He just relies on me to do the caregiving because he doesn’t want to do something wrong :p lol

LittlePuffyTail

My husband loves our bunnies but he’s not bunny crazy like I am. He’s more of a cat guy, really. (Don’t tell the buns, they will be horrified!)

I love meeting guys that are not shy about loving their buns. I have a friend on Facebook that is in a metal band in Vegas and he has 6 bunnies and is not shy about posting about them. It’s funny because he’s like this hard-core haunt rocker but he has pics of his buns all over his FB and posts about them giving him kisses and stuff. Too cute!

Beka27
    Participant

Happy birthday, Skipper’s Mama!!! Now, just so you know… there may be some system glitches at first… most of the kinks should be worked out by version 2.5 tho, so don’t lose hope! LOL!!! ;o)

The vast majority of our members are female. I automatically use the feminine pronoun when referring to members, unless it’s been brought up, or has become apparent that the member is a male. No offense is intended by this choice of words if you are a male! Just say, “Yo! I’m a dude!” and it’ll be all cleared up :o)

I agree that it probably has more to do with the whole “social, clucking hens” aspect than men not loving bunnies! We (women) just like to blab more, I guess!

Sarita
    Participant

I recently crossed the half century mark or version 5.0…boy I feel old…

Deleted User
    Participant

did i do something wrong? why did my question get edited? im the right age.

Deleted User
    Participant

We aren’t exactly children, and we do know how to treat buns nicely and handle them. Honestly, it’s not the childrens fault if the rabbit gets abandoned, its the parents fault.

Deleted User
    Participant

Thanks guys. =]

LPT that is hilarious! For some reason I’m picturing a Corey Taylor-esque sort of dude snuggling a bun. =D

Beka, ha! I don’t mind life glitches. They make life interesting. ;P It’s the body glitches that get aggravating. The knee that starts to act up and be hyper, etc. =p

Sarita
    Participant

MustacheBunny, did you read the rules about posting your age….Rabbitpam copied and pasted the rule on your initial post…

NuggetBuns
    Participant

Thank you for posting the link to the BB forum rules… Good to know for future reference!

I also recently upgraded to version 2.5 and always assumed all the BB members were ladies as well. Like most of you with loving bunny papas, mine relies on me to do all the bunny research. He gives them a lot of love and attention, but never has to worry about their health, diet, appropriate rabbitats… etc. He isn’t a forum person either. I always show him the cute pics on BB though and share bunny stories from BB which makes him he laugh/smile.

Elrohwen
    Participant

I will be upgrading to version 3.0 next February. 😛

LBJ10

I have a hard time accepting the fact that I’m not a 2.0 version. LOL

RabbitPam

Oh, man, now I’m really depressed.

Because I am either Version 5.5

or
    55 years old in Gregorian calendar years. It’s the same!!!!!
    (Sarita, come have early bird special dinner with me and we’ll try to remember our twenties….)

Sarita
    Participant

LOL – no kidding RabbitPam – I’m getting invites to AARRP (American Assn of Retired Rabbit People) in the mail already but hey, I’m liking the discounts that I am going to be eligible for :~) There are some benefits for us older versions!

Roberta
    Participant

We elderly need to stick together for moral support… My dear 80 yo mother keeps reminding me I am old enough to join the senior citz with her…….I can just see myself at the annual dinners now…..

Chronicambitions
    Participant

2.1 but my yearly upgrade is coming soon.
    The fact that nearly everyone is an adult is probably why I like binky bunny better than other forums. I don’t feel like I’m too old to be here.

I always think everyone is a woman too.

kralspace
    Participant

and my job today is to make ALL of you feel younger! I’ll be 61 in October 😉 As accident-prone and Murphy’s Law prone as I am, I’m really surprised I’ve lasted that long.

In my 7th year with buns, still have my original pair the Lady Pringles and Daisy, 3 yr old Dammit Charlie and a recent adoption, 7 yr old Lucy from NTRS. and a cranky 18 yr old cat, Sandy. Come to think of it, with the exception of Charlie, I do run a Senior Home 😉

Beka27
    Participant

Great to see you, kralspace!!! How have things been in your neck of the woods?! Is the city coming back together?

6.1! That’s awesome!

LittlePuffyTail

Viewing 25 posts - 26 through 50 (of 60 total)
  • The topic ‘are most people on binkybunny adults?’ is closed to new replies.