Forum

OUR SITE IS UP BUT WE ARE STILL IN THE MIDDLE OF UPDATING AND FIXING THINGS. YOU WON’T BE ABLE TO LOGIN YET.   WE WILL ANNOUNCE WHEN READY. THE SITE MAY BE SLOW, SOME THINGS WILL LOOK WEIRD AND/OR NOT BE CORRECT.  YOUR PATIENCE IS APPRECIATED. 

BUNNY 911 – If your rabbit hasn’t eaten or pooped in 12-24 hours, call a vet immediately! Don’t have a vet? Check out VET RESOURCES

The subject of intentional breeding or meat rabbits is prohibited. The answers provided on this board are for general guideline purposes only. The information is not intended to diagnose or treat your pet. It is your responsibility to assess the information being given and seek professional advice/second opinion from your veterinarian and/or qualified behaviorist.

What are we about?  Please read about our Forum Culture and check out the Rules

BINKYBUNNY FORUMS

Home Forums THE LOUNGE are most people on binkybunny adults?

Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 60 total)
  • Author
    Deleted User
    Participant

Im just wondering. [Edited by Rabbitpam]  

Rabbitpam here. I am copying the Rules for your information here, and as a reminder to our other members that have already replied. We urge our new members to read the Forum Rules & Guidelines first, before posting, to help them know what these forums are all about.

You must be at least 13 years of age to become a member.

You must be 18 or older to post any photos of yourself.  (posting photos of your rabbits, is of course, okay!) 

Members under 18 cannot use their first and/or last name anywhere in the forum. Minors cannot post their age.  

Members over 18 cannot use their first AND last name anywhere in the forum. One OR the other can be used if so desired. 

Please, would everyone read the rules page to refresh your memories and learn the BinkyBunny rules. Many have been updated since some of you have joined. Often they are based on your own suggestions. Thanks!

binkybunny.com/FORUM/tabid/54/aft/10084/Default.aspx

NewBunnyOwner123
    Participant

I’m a young adult on binky bunny (22). I always figured there were teens on here. My bad habit is I view every poster as a woman until I will see a post and be like, “oh it’s a guy” lol I’m not sure why. I guess because women seem to more commonly take on the caretaker role and take care of the bunnies or maybe I just see things a little more on the old fashioned side.

LongEaredLions
    Participant

NBO- I think that way too!!! Anytime I someone says they are a guy I am like “what???”
    Not that guys shouldn’t have bunnies it is just sort of suprizing!!!
    P.s. I hope I am not posting too much, I’m just so excited to be on BinkyBunny!!! Lol

jerseygirl

There are members that are teens for sure. Ive found some of the regular teen members weve had here over the years to be very mature for their age. Very responsible and considerate people. : )
    ETA: haha that comment made me sound old.

Be careful about stating your age if under 18. Its best not to do so for your own protection and its advised not to in the Forum Guidelines.

Bunny Daddy
    Participant

I like to think of myself as a child in an adult’s body.  (Edit) Well, technically a teenager still. But details, details…

flemish giant
    Participant

I’m a teen and a guy

Monkeybun
    Participant

Many are, but there are many under 18 as well. Although, for your own safety, do not post your age on the forum.

Sonn
    Participant

I am a child stuck in an adults body =P

MoveDiagonally
    Participant

I like to measure age in decades. I’m only 2.85!

We seem to have a mix of adults and teenagers here.

Roberta
    Participant

Old and heading for crusty here…. in decades I have surpassed the 5th. Though my new jacket is rather flash and makes me feel like I am back in my early Funky Forties…

jerseygirl

I like that MD! I think
    Ill have to use that in future to specify my age.

I made the mistake once of figuring out how many decades I’ve lived in once. i.e. 70’s 80’s etc. That was a little scary.

BubblesJo
    Participant

Posted By MoveDiagonally on 07/28/2013 03:36 AM
    I like to measure age in decades. I’m only 2.85!

We seem to have a mix of adults and teenagers here.

MD, we’re the same age   I like the decades idea, I’ll start using it!

RabbitPam

We love to have guys here, but it is a lower % of bunny posters (not necessarily owners) than the women. Some of our members have started here in their teens and become adults while staying in touch, which we love. A bunny will probably be with you about a decade or more, so it’s nice to all go through years together.

As a pet, bunnies are not suggested for children, but as a pet for teens who handle them well and are responsible for their care, they are really nice. When someone starts here and learns about bunnies and caring for them well, and shares that knowledge with enthusiasm to other members and with their families and friends, it’s really rewarding.

I’m one of the Old Ladies of the group. Maybe not as old ad Jerseygirl (she’s 105 – oops! not supposed to give out ages) but getting up there.

LittlePuffyTail

I’m 31 but feel (and think I will forever!) 18.

Beka27
    Participant

I’m finally out of Beta… just upgraded to version 3.0… lol!

bpash89
    Participant

Lol well I guess I’m 2.4 decades old… god I think that actually makes it sound really really old… I don’t like that…

tanlover14
    Participant

I’m 2.4 decades as well, bpash! Almost 2.5… Oh Lord.

My rabbits make me feel like an old lady sometimes though. They really know how to gray my hairs….

MoveDiagonally
    Participant

Posted By Beka27 on 07/28/2013 09:00 AM
    I’m finally out of Beta… just upgraded to version 3.0… lol!

I love this! I’m going to have to use it when I upgrade, lol. 

jerseygirl

Posted By RabbitPam on 07/28/2013 08:00 AM
    I’m one of the Old Ladies of the group. Maybe not as old ad Jerseygirl (she’s 105 – oops! not supposed to give out ages) but getting up there.

Sigh. Yes, feeling everyone of those years…hobblin’ round with my crooked back.
    Hang on, this means I got Jersey in my 99th year.

Stickerbunny
    Participant

And the reason there are more women than men is because… in general women tend to go onto forums/social networking more than men (according to studies). I wouldn’t let it color your view that more women than men have rabbits, I am sure there are plenty of men who love bunnies too.

Monkeybun
    Participant

I’m right behind you, beka. Set to release 3.0 in November lol.

ninjabun
    Participant

I’m 2.5 going on 2.6

tanlover14
    Participant

I have to agree – my boyfriend is a total nut for our bunnies. He definitely spends as much time with/maybe more time than I do with the buns daily. He sometimes comes on BB and reads through the forum posts (doesn’t add anything) but will wander through BB and look at the ones I’ve posted on as they are usually the ones that interest him the most also. He’s totally NOT a bunny forum poster but he’s used BB as much for information and read through the posts to learn more just as much as I have WITHOUT ever responding to anything. Haha! He definitely cares for them and takes care of them just as much as I do but he’s not a socializer about it.

Deleted User
    Participant

I second TL there. My bf is totally nuts for our buns. He adores them and gets really upset when he works a lot because he doesn’t get to spend time with the buns. He’s not a big forum person either. He would rather lurk and read. But he adores the monthly picture thread. =]

tanlover14
    Participant

Hahah! SO does mine, Skipper!

Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 60 total)
  • The topic ‘are most people on binkybunny adults?’ is closed to new replies.