Forum

OUR SITE IS UP BUT WE ARE STILL IN THE MIDDLE OF UPDATING AND FIXING THINGS. YOU WON’T BE ABLE TO LOGIN YET.   WE WILL ANNOUNCE WHEN READY. THE SITE MAY BE SLOW, SOME THINGS WILL LOOK WEIRD AND/OR NOT BE CORRECT.  YOUR PATIENCE IS APPRECIATED. 

BUNNY 911 – If your rabbit hasn’t eaten or pooped in 12-24 hours, call a vet immediately! Don’t have a vet? Check out VET RESOURCES

The subject of intentional breeding or meat rabbits is prohibited. The answers provided on this board are for general guideline purposes only. The information is not intended to diagnose or treat your pet. It is your responsibility to assess the information being given and seek professional advice/second opinion from your veterinarian and/or qualified behaviorist.

What are we about?  Please read about our Forum Culture and check out the Rules

BINKYBUNNY FORUMS

Home Forums THE LOUNGE April pictures

Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 369 total)
  • Author
    Gina.Jenny
    Participant

April showers sorted  unless a bun chooses to stay out when it rains, as Pippi did this morning

Lol, maybe they’re a few of those buns who don’t mind the rain. We have a saying about the unpredictable weather in april: “The filthy rich and april, both fool people as they will”.

Gina.Jenny
    Participant

Our first bun, Chelsey, who was rescued by the RSPCA from living in a garage, surrounded by umpteen ferrets and cats, just loved being out in the wind and rain.
    She always had shelter when outside, and always chose to be out in the wind and rain. She also always stood so the wind blew her fur the wrong way, which is how we found she loved being stroked the wrong way!

You’ve heard of the expression ‘living in clover’? She definitely did once we adopted her, and here she is, showing where the expression came from 

Limit
    Participant

Posted By Gina.Jenny on 4/01/2017 8:18 AM

Our first bun, Chelsey, who was rescued by the RSPCA from living in a garage, surrounded by umpteen ferrets and cats, just loved being out in the wind and rain.
    She always had shelter when outside, and always chose to be out in the wind and rain. She also always stood so the wind blew her fur the wrong way, which is how we found she loved being stroked the wrong way!

You’ve heard of the expression ‘living in clover’? She definitely did once we adopted her, and here she is, showing where the expression came from 

She is stunning! love the picture, glad she’s in your care now

Gina.Jenny
    Participant

She’s a rainbow bridge bunny, but she had three contented years with us And yes, she was a stunning bunny

sarahthegemini
    Participant

Oh my word Gina, Chelsea was a beautiful bun! 

Lovely pic

That’s one lucky spoiled bun right there!

Blue Moon
    Participant

awesome pic GJ

Q8bunny
    Participant

Every time I see your buns out in the garden, I can’t help smiling
    Chelsea was lovely and that pic is just scrummy. What a character! Sounds like my kind of girl (I love stormy weather).

Hazel
    Participant

Gina: How nice for your buns, I bet they love it out there! And Chelsey was so beautiful!

Oscar: “Sooo… they gave you a bath…?” *snort* “Why?”
    Mosby: “Not that it’s any of your business, but I climbed into the trash can.”

Oscar: “Well son, I cudda told you that wouldn’t end well.”
    Mosby: “They used baby shampoo… I’ve never been so humiliated.”

Oscar: “If you think THAT was humiliating, just wait until your ‘special’ vet appointment next month!”
    Mosby: “What in the world are you talking about?”

Oscar: “Uhhh… nothing… You smell pretty, gotta go!”

Mosby: “What the…?”

Q8bunny
    Participant

???

Blue Moon
    Participant

omg pretty kitty

Blue Moon
    Participant

Blue Moon
    Participant

poppy has found a new pastime

Blue Moon
    Participant

the first and last pictures are of my cow (Courtney) the second and third  are of the two youngest cows at the farm the second pic is of snowflake (right) and Amie (left) the third is of Amie  

What a shock. I was expecting photos of chickens !!!! Rofl…..

I looove cows. Sort of grew up with Fresian milk cows. Nothing like getting them to suck on your fingers and then dunking their nose in a bucket of milk just as they are weaned when they don’t yet understand that their milk will now come from a bucket. Different sucking technique required. (So they suck on your fingers (no milk), then by dunking they still suck on fingers but get milk (yay!).)

Q8bunny
    Participant

Poppy knows the air is better up there

Limit
    Participant

@ Hazel omg! I couldn’t contain myself

@Bluemoon Ahh they always find a way to sit on those… sly bunnies. Lovely cows too.

I was going to share some piccies of baby buns… I looked after 5 rabbits at my dads college and one doe had an accidental litter (they’re not to wise with bunnies) but as it’s not allowed, click on the photos to go to my photobucket to see a few piccies of them. I’ll share some of the male bun, I named him Rafiki after the baboon in the lion king but apparently his name is fluffy… I was not going to stick to that name. He’s not neutered, none of them are, hoping they’ve had their vaccs now… I did try and give advice but they’re quite set in their ways.

photo IMG_2473_zps6meoa8zu.jpg

photo IMG_2217_zpsn69geegw.jpg

photo IMG_2627_zpsiyitsi4y.jpg

photo IMG_2549_zpsu4rwfn61.jpg

photo IMG_2543_zpshvpjs3nv.jpg

photo IMG_2470_zpskapgdovc.jpg

photo IMG_2193_zpsmnucgnws.jpg

Added the last one to show how much he sprays, he’s around un-neutered does (they’re living across from him). Difficult situation and I do feel sorry for them, I’d take them if they let me!

Blue Moon
    Participant

omg beautiful bunny limit

Vienna i love to have the babies suck on my finger it is so cute, Amie’s mom (since Amie is her first calf) tried to make her deaf by mooing as loud as possible in the babie’s ear.

Blue Moon
    Participant

exciting news and sad at the same time, i am getting a new rooster because my previous roo recently died RIP Fog (he was a self blue Belgian bearded D’Anvers) beautiful little bird. the new rooster is a blue Americana I am getting him later tonight will post pics of both boys.

Blue Moon
    Participant

i am getting a new rooster tonight because my previous roo died recently the new one is a blue Americana. RIP Fog he was a Belgian bearded D’Anvers so pretty

Blue Moon
    Participant

Image result for blue ameraucana chickens

this is what the new roo may look like. Does anyone have ideas for names for the roo?. ( i will post an actual pic of him when i get him) (http://www.californiahatchery.com/assets/images/blueameraucana1.gif) this is a link to the picture

Blue Moon
    Participant

this is a really horrible pic of fog (he never stood still long enough to take any better than this) he was so sweet it was hard to catch him but once i did he snuggled up to me. sooooo cute

Luna
    Participant

Great pics everyone!
    BM – I think you just answered your question…why not call him Roo

Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 369 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.