Forum

OUR FORUM IS UP BUT WE ARE STILL IN THE MIDDLE OF UPDATING AND FIXING THINGS.  SOME THINGS WILL LOOK WEIRD AND/OR NOT BE CORRECT. YOUR PATIENCE IS APPRECIATED.  We are not fully ready to answer questions in a timely manner as we are not officially open, but we will do our best. 

You may have received a 2-factor authentication (2FA) email from us on 4/21/2020. That was from us, but was premature as the login was not working at that time. 

BUNNY 911 – If your rabbit hasn’t eaten or pooped in 12-24 hours, call a vet immediately! Don’t have a vet? Check out VET RESOURCES

The subject of intentional breeding or meat rabbits is prohibited. The answers provided on this board are for general guideline purposes only. The information is not intended to diagnose or treat your pet. It is your responsibility to assess the information being given and seek professional advice/second opinion from your veterinarian and/or qualified behaviorist.

What are we about?  Please read about our Forum Culture and check out the Rules

BUNNY 911 – If your rabbit hasn’t eaten or pooped in 12-24 hours, call a vet immediately!  Don’t have a vet? Check out VET RESOURCES 

The subject of intentional breeding or meat rabbits is prohibited. The answers provided on this board are for general guideline purposes only. The information is not intended to diagnose or treat your pet.  It is your responsibility to assess the information being given and seek professional advice/second opinion from your veterinarian and/or qualified behaviorist.

BINKYBUNNY FORUMS

Forum THE LOUNGE Anyone know of bunny meet ups?

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
    • Karrakov
      Participant
      41 posts Send Private Message

I’ve been looking around for something that may not exist haha…does anyone know if there is such a thing as a bunny meet up? Like a convention, show type thing? I’m in the NJ NY area and have yet to find anything like it. I’d love to meet and talk to other bunny owners!

• Luna
        Participant
        2219 posts Send Private Message

I just learned of this not too long ago, but there is an annual convention called the “Midwest Bunfest” which sounds awesome! It was in Ohio last year. I’m not sure if it is held in the same place every year.

• LBJ10
          16908 posts Send Private Message

There are several conventions. Midwest Bunfest in Ohio is probably the most well-known. However, there is one in Pennsylvania, Florida, Missouri and California. There may be some others too.

• jerseygirl
            22345 posts Send Private Message

I found this group on the Meetup site. You could narrow down the search area if you like.
              http://www.meetup.com/rabbits-94/

You might be able to find some groups via facebook or craiglist also.

• Harley&Thumper
              Participant
              444 posts Send Private Message

There’s an event in Philadelphia coming up
                https://www.facebook.com/NEBunfest/

• LittlePuffyTail
                18092 posts Send Private Message

I wish there was something like that in the Maritimes. All my bun friends are only online. A few years ago I went to Toronto Bunfest. What a blast to be among so many bunny lovers!!!

• Karrakov
                  Participant
                  41 posts Send Private Message

Thanks guys! I’m defintely going to check out the northeast Bunfest!

Viewing 6 reply threads
                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forum THE LOUNGE Anyone know of bunny meet ups?