Forum

OUR FORUM IS UP BUT WE ARE STILL IN THE MIDDLE OF UPDATING AND FIXING THINGS.  SOME THINGS WILL LOOK WEIRD AND/OR NOT BE CORRECT. YOUR PATIENCE IS APPRECIATED.  We are not fully ready to answer questions in a timely manner as we are not officially open, but we will do our best. 

You may have received a 2-factor authentication (2FA) email from us on 4/21/2020. That was from us, but was premature as the login was not working at that time. 

BUNNY 911 – If your rabbit hasn’t eaten or pooped in 12-24 hours, call a vet immediately! Don’t have a vet? Check out VET RESOURCES

The subject of intentional breeding or meat rabbits is prohibited. The answers provided on this board are for general guideline purposes only. The information is not intended to diagnose or treat your pet. It is your responsibility to assess the information being given and seek professional advice/second opinion from your veterinarian and/or qualified behaviorist.

What are we about?  Please read about our Forum Culture and check out the Rules

BUNNY 911 – If your rabbit hasn’t eaten or pooped in 12-24 hours, call a vet immediately!  Don’t have a vet? Check out VET RESOURCES 

The subject of intentional breeding or meat rabbits is prohibited. The answers provided on this board are for general guideline purposes only. The information is not intended to diagnose or treat your pet.  It is your responsibility to assess the information being given and seek professional advice/second opinion from your veterinarian and/or qualified behaviorist.

BINKYBUNNY FORUMS

Forum THE LOUNGE Animal experiments

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
    • Ert000
      Participant
      130 posts Send Private Message

Hi, Ralph video has been surfing the internet for a while. Since I watched this video my psychology has been broken. I feel so sad, these animals are always on my mind. I can not sleep because of sadness. I cry all the time. Can anyone do something about it? Let’s stop these animal experiments all over the world..

Love for animals is the escape of human from human..

• kanin
        Participant
        139 posts Send Private Message

The very least we can do is not buy products that are tested on animals, and stay away from companies that do.

• Ert000
            Participant

Yes, i am doing it. But i want a bigger voice. I want to stop completely😐😐

• jerseybunnies
            Participant
            47 posts Send Private Message

Hi, here is   a site / resource that lists companies that have products that test on animals (updated 2021). People can look at that to make sure that they don’t buy anything from them / let a family or friend buy from them.

https://www.crueltyfreekitty.com/companies-that-test-on-animals/

So terrible! I remember all the way back to 5th grade when I wrote an essay about animal cruelty as my prompt from a list and I was the only one who wrote about it! Nobody else seemed to care when I passionately presented but, I sure did. And I’ll never stop caring! Animals matter, and they don’t have voices, so we need to be their voices.

These are just my suggestions. Please seek an experienced veterinarian if you have medical needs / questions. Thank you! 

• Ert000
                Participant

I browsed the list, i am using the cruelty cutter application. Animal experiments are terrifying and very common. Not only cosmetics, cleaning products, should also be banned in medical experiments. 96% of animal experiments fail, continues despite it. Animal experiments are done just because it’s tradition. This is how scientists were taught. And they keep going even though it doesn’t work. Do you keep doing something that you always fail??

96% failure is a huge rate. These animals are being persecuted for no reason. Animal biology and human biology are completely different. Animals cannot imitate humans..

Congratulations on the article you wrote as a child. I would like to read.

• jerseybunnies
                  Participant
                  47 posts Send Private Message

Thanks! Actually, I might have the essay… I see you sent me a PM, I’m going to check it right now 🙂

These are just my suggestions. Please seek an experienced veterinarian if you have medical needs / questions. Thank you! 

• DanaNM
                  8935 posts Send Private Message

Coincidentally, I just came across the video you were talking about (although I  didn’t understand what you meant when you first brought it up), it’s really well done. Looks like the Humane Society International is working on a campaign to end animal testing in cosmetics. For others who haven’t seen it, you will cry, but its worth watching and sharing with those who may not think about this sort of thing.

. . . The answers provided in this discussion are for general guideline purposes only. The information is not intended to diagnose or treat your pet. Seek the advice of your veterinarian or a qualified behaviorist.  

• Ert000
                      Participant

Yes, video brought the sound in Turkey. Everyone talks about animal experiments. I hope it works.

• prince dorian the bun
                      Participant
                      743 posts Send Private Message

One recent good thing is for cosmetics testing, it used to be that China insisted on animal testing for any product marketed there, but recently there have been some changes where this is no longer 100% the case. As China is a huge market this means lots of international cosmetic companies that wanted that market would have to do animal testing just to get access to that market. Still have a ways to go mind you as I think things like sunblock, hair dye and anti-aging products still are required, but at least it’s something.

Viewing 4 reply threads
                    • The topic ‘Animal experiments’ is closed to new replies.

Forum THE LOUNGE Animal experiments