Forum

OUR FORUM IS UP BUT WE ARE STILL IN THE MIDDLE OF UPDATING AND FIXING THINGS.  SOME THINGS WILL LOOK WEIRD AND/OR NOT BE CORRECT. YOUR PATIENCE IS APPRECIATED.  We are not fully ready to answer questions in a timely manner as we are not officially open, but we will do our best. 

You may have received a 2-factor authentication (2FA) email from us on 4/21/2020. That was from us, but was premature as the login was not working at that time. 

BUNNY 911 – If your rabbit hasn’t eaten or pooped in 12-24 hours, call a vet immediately! Don’t have a vet? Check out VET RESOURCES

The subject of intentional breeding or meat rabbits is prohibited. The answers provided on this board are for general guideline purposes only. The information is not intended to diagnose or treat your pet. It is your responsibility to assess the information being given and seek professional advice/second opinion from your veterinarian and/or qualified behaviorist.

What are we about?  Please read about our Forum Culture and check out the Rules

BUNNY 911 – If your rabbit hasn’t eaten or pooped in 12-24 hours, call a vet immediately!  Don’t have a vet? Check out VET RESOURCES 

The subject of intentional breeding or meat rabbits is prohibited. The answers provided on this board are for general guideline purposes only. The information is not intended to diagnose or treat your pet.  It is your responsibility to assess the information being given and seek professional advice/second opinion from your veterinarian and/or qualified behaviorist.

BINKYBUNNY FORUMS

Forum HOUSE RABBIT Q & A Air mattress VS. Rabbit

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
    • Alice
      Participant
      8 posts Send Private Message

I need to by an air mattress since I’ll be having company over at my house. Anyway, I was wondering if I would be able to? I don’t want my bunny to chew and destroy the bed and it’d be a waste of money. So I want to know if it’d be safe to buy an air mattress or not? Do bunnies chew on that sort of stuff or will it be okay? She’s also free roam and she typically sleeps with me on my bed and with my other fur babies but with a new people coming over I don’t know if she will be by them and want to chew on the mattress. Thank you very much!

• tobyluv
        Participant
        3310 posts Send Private Message

There is always a possibility that a rabbit will chew on anything in your house. Will this air mattress be going into a different bedroom? If so, you could just keep that door closed all the time.

• LBJ10
          16908 posts Send Private Message

Most rabbits don’t set out to destroy air mattresses. But if your bunny likes to dig and chew, and has a history of destroying furniture, then the air mattress could become a target. I suppose it all depends on how your bunny is. Has he destroyed other things around the house before?

• LeahM
            Participant
            166 posts Send Private Message

all it would take would be one nip! i wound not trust my bunny for one second around an air mattress.

• Alice
              Participant
              8 posts Send Private Message

Thanks guys! My bun doesn’t really destroy furniture unless it’s my chairs/end tables cause they’re wood. But the air mattress will be going in the living room so I decided to just block the area off and hopefully she won’t try to jump over the cage/fence.

Viewing 4 reply threads
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forum HOUSE RABBIT Q & A Air mattress VS. Rabbit