Forum

OUR FORUM IS UP BUT WE ARE STILL IN THE MIDDLE OF UPDATING AND FIXING THINGS.  SOME THINGS WILL LOOK WEIRD AND/OR NOT BE CORRECT. YOUR PATIENCE IS APPRECIATED.  We are not fully ready to answer questions in a timely manner as we are not officially open, but we will do our best. 

You may have received a 2-factor authentication (2FA) email from us on 4/21/2020. That was from us, but was premature as the login was not working at that time. 

BUNNY 911 – If your rabbit hasn’t eaten or pooped in 12-24 hours, call a vet immediately! Don’t have a vet? Check out VET RESOURCES

The subject of intentional breeding or meat rabbits is prohibited. The answers provided on this board are for general guideline purposes only. The information is not intended to diagnose or treat your pet. It is your responsibility to assess the information being given and seek professional advice/second opinion from your veterinarian and/or qualified behaviorist.

What are we about?  Please read about our Forum Culture and check out the Rules

BUNNY 911 – If your rabbit hasn’t eaten or pooped in 12-24 hours, call a vet immediately!  Don’t have a vet? Check out VET RESOURCES 

The subject of intentional breeding or meat rabbits is prohibited. The answers provided on this board are for general guideline purposes only. The information is not intended to diagnose or treat your pet.  It is your responsibility to assess the information being given and seek professional advice/second opinion from your veterinarian and/or qualified behaviorist.

BINKYBUNNY FORUMS

Forum DIET & CARE Abdominal mass

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
    • Jrw89
      Participant
      4 posts Send Private Message

Hi,

I’m running out of places to search for any similar situation so hoping someone may have some experience to help with what will happen to my boy…

I have a 9yr old neutered lionhead who went into the vets because he was passing urine very strangely, he will go into his tray and almost strain a few times before urine comes out but when it does he’s on his tiptoes and it comes out very “high”

After X-rays and ultrasound a mass has been found but separate to the kidney and bladder so unsure if this is the cause or an incidental finding. Money is not an issue, he is insured and means everything to me but have made the very difficult decision to not do surgery and risk losing him straight away but to keep him on all the meds possible and fluids and just enjoy the time we have.

Eating, pooping, sleeping on the bed and binkying like his normal self also.

So sorry for the story but my question is has anyone else has this high urine issue and what was the result of this?

Thanks in advance 😉

Viewing 0 reply threads
    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forum DIET & CARE Abdominal mass