Forum

OUR FORUM IS UP BUT WE ARE STILL IN THE MIDDLE OF UPDATING AND FIXING THINGS.  SOME THINGS WILL LOOK WEIRD AND/OR NOT BE CORRECT. YOUR PATIENCE IS APPRECIATED.  We are not fully ready to answer questions in a timely manner as we are not officially open, but we will do our best. 

You may have received a 2-factor authentication (2FA) email from us on 4/21/2020. That was from us, but was premature as the login was not working at that time. 

BUNNY 911 – If your rabbit hasn’t eaten or pooped in 12-24 hours, call a vet immediately! Don’t have a vet? Check out VET RESOURCES

The subject of intentional breeding or meat rabbits is prohibited. The answers provided on this board are for general guideline purposes only. The information is not intended to diagnose or treat your pet. It is your responsibility to assess the information being given and seek professional advice/second opinion from your veterinarian and/or qualified behaviorist.

What are we about?  Please read about our Forum Culture and check out the Rules

BUNNY 911 – If your rabbit hasn’t eaten or pooped in 12-24 hours, call a vet immediately!  Don’t have a vet? Check out VET RESOURCES 

The subject of intentional breeding or meat rabbits is prohibited. The answers provided on this board are for general guideline purposes only. The information is not intended to diagnose or treat your pet.  It is your responsibility to assess the information being given and seek professional advice/second opinion from your veterinarian and/or qualified behaviorist.

BINKYBUNNY FORUMS

Forum THE LOUNGE A very upset Cotton here

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • Author
    • bunnytowne
      Participant
      7537 posts Send Private Message

So Mum came home the other day.   She had changed as usual and washed her hands.  Later on I jumped on her to do my nightly digging.  After  a bit I smelled something.     I got closer and smelled Mum’s neck.    WHAT THE HAY !!!

That smells like another bunny and a boy one at that.   Oooooo   I gave Mum a look and contemplated biting her.  She saw that look and put her hand up to distract me.   I decided to hop off.   

Now me is a sad little bunny.    My Mom how could she   it is like she committed adultery.    How dare she go out on me with another boy bunny.   It is enuf I have to put up with a human she calls her husband.

Ohh but I am happy now.  Mum gave me extra  treats and lovins.  She put perfume on too to get rid of that smell.  I feel so much better now.

Mum even promised not to hold another bunny from the pet store.  She told me it had 2 friends in  there when it first arrived.  Now it is all alone by itself.    She felt sorry for it.            OH good that means Mum isn’t getting another boy bunny.  I am so relieved.  I am glad i didn’t bite her.

Mums I tell you.  So we are all made up warm n fuzzy now.

• Sarita
        Participant
        18851 posts Send Private Message

LOL – Glad you made up with your Mum, Cotton. I agree, she should quit holding those baby bunnies – traitor!

• Nat
          Participant
          54 posts Send Private Message

Traitor indeed!

• bunnytowne
            Participant

well…. I am mad again.     My lip was bothering me.  Mum got me up and took the scab off and put that cream stuff on it.  Then do you know what she did?!

She wrapped me up and trimmed my nails.  She cut 2 a little to short and they bled a tad.  Mum tells me if I wouldn’t wiggle she wouldn’t miss and cut too short.

Then she cleaned my private parts and brushed me too.  Oh but I got a treat.  However I took it and ran back to my house and am still inside.  Well nope I just decided to hop out to my litterbox.    Now that  I  finally got my lip cleaned off.

Yeah I think I will hang out in my litterbox all the bad stuff is over with so  I am safe for the rest of the nite.

• Sarita
              Participant
              18851 posts Send Private Message

Oh, poor Cotton :~(

• Sage Cat
                Participant
                1883 posts Send Private Message

oh, poor little man!
                  Good thing litter boxes are safe!

• MirBear
                  Participant
                  1412 posts Send Private Message

hershey sais: BAD BUNNY MOM making you bleed!!! but she had to do what she had to do…

• Lintini
                    Participant
                    3329 posts Send Private Message

Psssst…Cotton…it’s Bun here. I snuck on this computarrr thingy. Sowwy your lip hurts boo you are so cute. Don’t tell Indy I said that! Your momma really needs to stop holding those baby bunnies cuz you and Ruby would have to have a mutiny against it! You know what Indy did…he “tasted” my mom’s laptop chord. Don’t get any ideas tho…that is VERY naughty. You should enjoy your manicures and stop the wiggling! Well don’t take advice from me actually I am a really naughty bunny too and I like to dig on my mom to show her im ticked off! I’ll talk to you later, and Indy says HAI!!!! – Plum Bun

• bunnytowne
                      Participant

OH yes Bun I like to dig  on Mum too when she is holding me to show her just how mad I am.    Today I dug at her shirt cuz she picked me up.  I got brushed.  Brushing isnt’ so bad.  I got treats afterwards. 

Oh Bun you hate your nails cut too?   You know when Mum does Ruby’s nails she hardly ever cuts HERS too short. 

I hear Mum is going to get a brita filter to see if that helps my lip out.  Could be a reaction to something in the water.  And  some Healx stuff.  This is going to put off her getting a new cell phone tho.   I think she just wants my lip to get better first.

• kralspace
                        Participant
                        2663 posts Send Private Message

Be a nice bun, Cotton, your poor mum goes through a lot for you. All she wants is for you to be all better. Now go give her a nice nose bump for us.

Viewing 9 reply threads
                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forum THE LOUNGE A very upset Cotton here