Forum

OUR FORUM IS UP BUT WE ARE STILL IN THE MIDDLE OF UPDATING AND FIXING THINGS.  SOME THINGS WILL LOOK WEIRD AND/OR NOT BE CORRECT. YOUR PATIENCE IS APPRECIATED.  We are not fully ready to answer questions in a timely manner as we are not officially open, but we will do our best. 

You may have received a 2-factor authentication (2FA) email from us on 4/21/2020. That was from us, but was premature as the login was not working at that time. 

BUNNY 911 – If your rabbit hasn’t eaten or pooped in 12-24 hours, call a vet immediately! Don’t have a vet? Check out VET RESOURCES

The subject of intentional breeding or meat rabbits is prohibited. The answers provided on this board are for general guideline purposes only. The information is not intended to diagnose or treat your pet. It is your responsibility to assess the information being given and seek professional advice/second opinion from your veterinarian and/or qualified behaviorist.

What are we about?  Please read about our Forum Culture and check out the Rules

BUNNY 911 – If your rabbit hasn’t eaten or pooped in 12-24 hours, call a vet immediately!  Don’t have a vet? Check out VET RESOURCES 

The subject of intentional breeding or meat rabbits is prohibited. The answers provided on this board are for general guideline purposes only. The information is not intended to diagnose or treat your pet.  It is your responsibility to assess the information being given and seek professional advice/second opinion from your veterinarian and/or qualified behaviorist.

BINKYBUNNY FORUMS

Forum RAINBOW BRIDGE a soul for christmas…….

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
    • dreamlessforever
      Participant
      148 posts Send Private Message

this is for my cat fuzzo whom died on christmas eve of 08…….i have known him since the day he was born…..he is one of the few animals who called to my soul……he meant more to me then most people do……i never had to talk to him because he always knew what i was saying…. he was there for me when no human could have been in the hardest time of my life…….my baby fuzzo died of pneumonia ……..i had one chance to save him and i failed and nothing will ever change that……he lives on now through the hearts who knew him well…..his beautiful glowing soul is always with me. the most painful gift ever given was a soul for chirstmas……….. you live in my heart fuzzo the only one who ever truly knew you and your beautiful soul.

• dreamlessforever
        Participant

i changed my mind about the poem i posted…..its too dark for a happy place such as this even the memorial section (it wasnt that good anyway). i am sorry for those who did hapen upon it already though.

• Kokaneeandkahlua
          Participant
          12067 posts Send Private Message

I’m sorry your kitty passed away. I didn’t see the poem but I bet it was better then you thought it was.

• dreamlessforever
            Participant

no it was dark and depressing….wasnt really written for him i just used it for him as well because thats how i felt…..and i dont want to hear the questions about who i did write it for because that hurts more then losing fuzzo…. but thats also why i had decided to post it because i wouldnt have been here if it werent for fuzzo during the time after that event. i am sure the poem is good but others dont really need to see it or the other depressing ones i wrote. no need to burden other people with my dark problems.

• Beka27
              Participant
              16016 posts Send Private Message

I’m sorry to hear about your cat. It’s so hard to lose pets, and I bet it’s even harder it having happened on a holiday. Anytime that day rolls around, you’re going to be reminded of what happened. My thoughts are with you. You did everything you could to make his life the best.

Viewing 4 reply threads
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forum RAINBOW BRIDGE a soul for christmas…….