Forum

OUR SITE IS UP BUT WE ARE STILL IN THE MIDDLE OF UPDATING AND FIXING THINGS. YOU WON’T BE ABLE TO LOGIN YET.   WE WILL ANNOUNCE WHEN READY. THE SITE MAY BE SLOW, SOME THINGS WILL LOOK WEIRD AND/OR NOT BE CORRECT.  YOUR PATIENCE IS APPRECIATED. 

BUNNY 911 – If your rabbit hasn’t eaten or pooped in 12-24 hours, call a vet immediately! Don’t have a vet? Check out VET RESOURCES

The subject of intentional breeding or meat rabbits is prohibited. The answers provided on this board are for general guideline purposes only. The information is not intended to diagnose or treat your pet. It is your responsibility to assess the information being given and seek professional advice/second opinion from your veterinarian and/or qualified behaviorist.

What are we about?  Please read about our Forum Culture and check out the Rules

BINKYBUNNY FORUMS

Home Forums THE LOUNGE A call out for some vibes please

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • Author
    jerseygirl

The girl bun I had been looking after recently after her spay is not doing so well. Her owner let me know she’s not well tonight. Having an episode of what I fear sounds like bloat. I’m so worried.
    Can we have some vibes? Her name is Sweetie.

Amys Animals
    Participant

Vibes for Sweetie!

Deleted User
    Participant

(((((Vibes for Sweetie))))))) Please feel better hon.

jerseygirl

Thank you!

BB Administrator
    Keymaster

Healing vibes! Cmon little one pull through!

My Test Signature v2

FrankieFlash
    Participant

((Vibes for Sweetie))

MissD
    Participant

Poor Sweetie, hope she gets better soon.

LittlePuffyTail

(((((Get Well Vibes for Sweetie!!!!))))))

MoveDiagonally
    Participant

((((( Vibes for Sweetie )))))

MimzMum
    Participant

(((((((((((((((((Vibes and prayers for Sweetie)))))))))))))))))
    I hope she can be helped. Is she receiving treatment at the vets’?

Roberta
    Participant

Lots of vibes for Sweetie bun <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

kralspace
    Participant

Lots and lots of vibes for Sweetie

LBJ10

Get better Sweetie!

jerseygirl

Thank you all! She’s ok!!

There was a change around 3am and my friend reported this morning she’d bright and bushy tailed. Us humans..not so much. Gave us a scare.

I’m particularly conscious because she’s healing a bit slower then the norm from her spay as the incision opened and began to become infected. So she was already being treated with antibiotics and was being watched closely.
    I’m hoping the meds didn’t cause the upset. The owners been advised they can stop them now. I’m also worried if she’s developing adhesions that might cause discomfort.

It was because this abdominal discomfort came on so fast and the stomach distended that I was afraid of bloat.
    Thankfully some TLC turned it around enough that she got relief.

MM, they managed this at home as it was early hours of the morning. I was afraid they might have had to go to and emergency clinic if she worsened. There’s little choice of where to go and 99% of the time you won’t get a rabbit savvy vet. I’m just so thankful they didn’t have to go that route in the end. Add to that, she also had a tumour on her uterus that they found when she was spayed. There’s no guarantee that it hasn’t spread so this weighs on the mind also. So as you can tell, we’ve been complete worrywarts over her!

As for last night- maybe really bad gas episode or blockage (and consequent gas build up) that shifted on its own?? I don’t know but I know it caused her pain.

So thank you again for your vibes and support.

Now I’ll continue stress about my own girl (Jersey) who was sedated today to have her molars checked out. Ugh! Bunnies!
    She is well I’ve been told but I haven’t collected her as yet.

LittlePuffyTail

Yup, Bunnies: The “Easy” pets.

Glad she is feel better!

Deleted User
    Participant

Glad to hear she’s doing better! =] Poor girl with having her incision open up. =[

tanlover14
    Participant

Poor girl – glad to hear she is doing better though!

And vibes for poor Jersey!

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.