Forum

OUR FORUM IS UP BUT WE ARE STILL IN THE MIDDLE OF UPDATING AND FIXING THINGS.  SOME THINGS WILL LOOK WEIRD AND/OR NOT BE CORRECT. YOUR PATIENCE IS APPRECIATED.  We are not fully ready to answer questions in a timely manner as we are not officially open, but we will do our best. 

You may have received a 2-factor authentication (2FA) email from us on 4/21/2020. That was from us, but was premature as the login was not working at that time. 

BUNNY 911 – If your rabbit hasn’t eaten or pooped in 12-24 hours, call a vet immediately! Don’t have a vet? Check out VET RESOURCES

The subject of intentional breeding or meat rabbits is prohibited. The answers provided on this board are for general guideline purposes only. The information is not intended to diagnose or treat your pet. It is your responsibility to assess the information being given and seek professional advice/second opinion from your veterinarian and/or qualified behaviorist.

What are we about?  Please read about our Forum Culture and check out the Rules

BUNNY 911 – If your rabbit hasn’t eaten or pooped in 12-24 hours, call a vet immediately!  Don’t have a vet? Check out VET RESOURCES 

The subject of intentional breeding or meat rabbits is prohibited. The answers provided on this board are for general guideline purposes only. The information is not intended to diagnose or treat your pet.  It is your responsibility to assess the information being given and seek professional advice/second opinion from your veterinarian and/or qualified behaviorist.

BINKYBUNNY FORUMS

Forum THE LOUNGE 3xcited. Ancestry half sister

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
    • bunnytowne
      Participant
      7537 posts Send Private Message

I don’t mean to hog the forum.Found ancestry doesn’t matches too. Saw a new DNA match.  Emailed her.  She was so excited. Been looking for years for someone who knows my dad she had out given up. We confirmed info on my dad wow. She’s my half sister. I always wondered if I had a half sister out there. She is very happy with her life so I don’t feel bad. She showed horses had lots of animals. We both loved legged beings.

I didn’t wonder at first about a half sibling til about 2 weeks after I got my results. Didn’t realize they did DNA matches.

Knowing my dad. Yes we stopped at a ladys house dad told me to stay in the car. He came back outsaying woman is pregnant but it is this. I always wanted sibling. I don’t remember asking dad later on if I had a half sibling. Wish I had known her while I was younger. We could have visited. Glad to know her now tho.  Was very exciting to find each other. If dad was truly aware she was his he would have gotten to know her. He passed 22 years ago.  Sent her pictures of me and dad plus her half bro Larry who passed 23 years ago. From her checks down we look similar.  She doesn’t speak to her mom may get her half bro to ask the biological moms one questions.  Her biological mom let sisters grandparents adopt her. Had 2 children couldn’t afford a 3rd

• RabbitPam
        11002 posts Send Private Message

Hi, Bunnytowne! Just want to say welcome back. Most of us that were on with you and Cotton have kind of retired from the forums. But it’s nice to hear you’re doing well. That’s exciting to find long lost family.

Your cat is lovely.

My bunny now is Spike. He’s very sweet.

I have other duties for binkybunny now, but wanted to stop by to say hello. Take care, Rabbitpam 👋

• bunnytowne
            Participant

Hi. Glad to hear from you. I want to see spike.

• RabbitPam
            11002 posts Send Private Message

Spike

• bunnytowne
                Participant

Adorable.

• BB Administrator
                Keymaster
                392 posts Send Private Message

Hi Bunnytowne — so great to see you here again.  I have used Ancestry too.  Fascinating.   That’s great you found a half-sister.  That’s amazing

Helloworld!!

Viewing 3 reply threads
              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forum THE LOUNGE 3xcited. Ancestry half sister