Forum

OUR FORUM IS UP BUT WE ARE STILL IN THE MIDDLE OF UPDATING AND FIXING THINGS.  SOME THINGS WILL LOOK WEIRD AND/OR NOT BE CORRECT. YOUR PATIENCE IS APPRECIATED.  We are not fully ready to answer questions in a timely manner as we are not officially open, but we will do our best. 

You may have received a 2-factor authentication (2FA) email from us on 4/21/2020. That was from us, but was premature as the login was not working at that time. 

BUNNY 911 – If your rabbit hasn’t eaten or pooped in 12-24 hours, call a vet immediately! Don’t have a vet? Check out VET RESOURCES

The subject of intentional breeding or meat rabbits is prohibited. The answers provided on this board are for general guideline purposes only. The information is not intended to diagnose or treat your pet. It is your responsibility to assess the information being given and seek professional advice/second opinion from your veterinarian and/or qualified behaviorist.

What are we about?  Please read about our Forum Culture and check out the Rules. 

BUNNY 911 – If your rabbit hasn’t eaten or pooped in 12-24 hours, call a vet immediately!  Don’t have a vet? Check out VET RESOURCES 

The subject of intentional breeding or meat rabbits is prohibited. The answers provided on this board are for general guideline purposes only. The information is not intended to diagnose or treat your pet.  It is your responsibility to assess the information being given and seek professional advice/second opinion from your veterinarian and/or qualified behaviorist.

BINKYBUNNY FORUMS

Forum THE LOUNGE You against your Bunny Test

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
    • LittlePuffyTail
      18092 posts Send Private Message

I got all B’s. 😛  Elara can be pretty lazy but Tommy gets way more exercise than me. He climbs the stairs 3 or 4 at a time.

• Wick & Fable
        5812 posts Send Private Message

Wick & Fable eat healthier.
          Wick and Fable are in charge, in different ways, haha.

Fable, myself, then Wick for most to least exercise.
          Fable relaxes the most, in addition to having the most exercise? Haha!

Wick throws the most tantrums, then myself, then Fable.
          Wick washes the most.
          Wick is the best early riser.

… Fun!!

The answers provided in this discussion are for general guideline purposes only. The information is not intended to diagnose or treat your pet. Seek the advice of your veterinarian or a qualified behaviorist.

• jerseygirl
          22345 posts Send Private Message

Lol! Definitely B’s here.

That one Qu: who washes more?

I have to say, this self isolation business has turned me into a slob. I sadly cannot go more then 2 days without washing my hair normally. But as hardly anyone is is seeing what a disgrace it is, the time between washes has extended. Some days I just wear a big wide cloth headband to hide it from myself. 😄

Hand washing however? That has increased a hundredfold.

• jerseygirl
            22345 posts Send Private Message

p.s. I initially wrote 100-fold and was unsure about the term or spelling. A quick google and well… look at the example it gave! 😄

• Beau Bunny
              Participant
              66 posts Send Private Message

LOL!

• LittlePuffyTail
                18092 posts Send Private Message

Lol, Jersey. I posted this judgy pic of Elara to one of my House Bunny groups on FB the other day with the caption ” I see you’re still wearing pajama pants….yesterday’s pajama pants….yuck….” It was a pretty big hit. I think most of us can relate with you. 

Viewing 5 reply threads
              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forum THE LOUNGE You against your Bunny Test