Forum

OUR FORUM IS UP BUT WE ARE STILL IN THE MIDDLE OF UPDATING AND FIXING THINGS.  SOME THINGS WILL LOOK WEIRD AND/OR NOT BE CORRECT. YOUR PATIENCE IS APPRECIATED.  We are not fully ready to answer questions in a timely manner as we are not officially open, but we will do our best. 

You may have received a 2-factor authentication (2FA) email from us on 4/21/2020. That was from us, but was premature as the login was not working at that time. 

BUNNY 911 – If your rabbit hasn’t eaten or pooped in 12-24 hours, call a vet immediately! Don’t have a vet? Check out VET RESOURCES

The subject of intentional breeding or meat rabbits is prohibited. The answers provided on this board are for general guideline purposes only. The information is not intended to diagnose or treat your pet. It is your responsibility to assess the information being given and seek professional advice/second opinion from your veterinarian and/or qualified behaviorist.

What are we about?  Please read about our Forum Culture and check out the Rules

BUNNY 911 – If your rabbit hasn’t eaten or pooped in 12-24 hours, call a vet immediately!  Don’t have a vet? Check out VET RESOURCES 

The subject of intentional breeding or meat rabbits is prohibited. The answers provided on this board are for general guideline purposes only. The information is not intended to diagnose or treat your pet.  It is your responsibility to assess the information being given and seek professional advice/second opinion from your veterinarian and/or qualified behaviorist.

BINKYBUNNY FORUMS

Forum THE LOUNGE we are back

Viewing 16 reply threads
  • Author
    • Niamian
      Participant
      377 posts Send Private Message

Hey all of you beautiful buns and their silly humans!
        We have missed one and each of you. It has been a long time, we know. But this human was in a bit of a mess last few years, not that much has changed but still. I have finally found some time to write few lines here.
        So first of all, everyone is healthy, happy and sassy as only buns can be. Hollywood love stories have nothing on Bianca and Redford. We have gone trough house renovations last year and that took some time but bunnies didn’t mind it. They have found their on fun in all of that. Their adopted son is a big German Shepard now, but can still behave as a pup from time to time, so Redford gives him a slap just to remind him who has the biggest ears around the house. His overly playful moments usually end with him crying and ruining to hide in his safe place, where silly bun wont reach him. 

• Niamian
        Participant

there is so many pics so I just put few down so you can feel the vibe No order, but I guess you will know which ones where from renovating time

• Niamian
          Participant

ok Know I have officially spammed way too much photos.

• GarfyTheLop
            Participant
            171 posts Send Private Message

Loved those photos so much! The one of your dog in the glasses is amazing! Such a happy face 

What breeds are your bunnies? Very cute. How old are they? 

This is my lil bun 

• Bam
              16957 posts Send Private Message

Hi Niamian! Glad to see you! I’ve been thinking about you. I just love the pix! So great that your doggy and the buns get along =)

Garfy, your li’l bun is gorgeous too!

• Deleted User
                Participant
                22064 posts Send Private Message

Welcome back!

All the buns are so precious! Your white bunny looks like one of Dface’s little fluff monsters!

• Niamian
                  Participant

Ty all and hey bam again ! Well they are getting along nicely its just poor pup from time to time. Redford actually has a vivid relationship with him but Bianca is still just ignoring him, or in a best case scenario just zoom to him, give him a kiss and zoom away and over him again
                    BunNoob yhea I know I think I have seen him/her around
                    garfy, Redford, male is 2.5 years old now, and dwarf loop (or at least I think he is), and Bianca (2 years old) is just a pure blood crazy-mountain-goat Linohead

• Vienna Blue in France
                    Participant
                    5317 posts Send Private Message

Niamiaaaaaaan !!!!! Yay. Redford is SO Henry’s lost lost brother (in miniature maybe)

Photos are lovely and pup is gorgeous !!!!! How great that he lets buns get up close and personal at the food plate. That shows total confidence.
                      I have a new adopted 7yr old dog and he def does NOT let any furball get near his dinner (i could lick it out, he wouldnt worry at all)

Hope to see you back more. :hug:

• Niamian
                      Participant

Hey Vienna nice to see you and your girl again (and her new huby)
                        We will be more here defiantly! And far as the dinner goes Redford can be really nasty. I have to hide all the dog food bags away under the lock and the key. And not because Rocky (pup). Redford just makes hole in it and starts to works his way into the bag. And if I try to take it away form him he starts to growl, again not the dog, Redford!

• jerseygirl
                        22345 posts Send Private Message

Hi Naimian !! Really great to see you posting here again.

These pictures are EVERYTHING !

• LBJ10
                          17014 posts Send Private Message

Hi Naimian! So nice to see you! Welcome back!

• Q8bunny
                            Participant
                            6345 posts Send Private Message

Fab pics, Niamian. Chewie and I have missed you guys – especially Chewie missing his sister from another mister

• Niamian
                              Participant

Ty guys, Im so happy to see you all here again, have missed you and your fur babies more then you believe.
                                And dear Chewie… I have to say I would think of him from time to time when Bianca would give me her attitude. But he is by far sweeter personality then she is

• Niamian
                                Participant

And Jersegirl, I would have to write a looong post about all that we where doing all this time, so I thought pics, and a lot of them will best describe everything

• Hazel
                                  Participant
                                  2587 posts Send Private Message

Welcome back, Niamian! We missed you and your furbabies! 

Beautiful pictures! How old is your pup? He’s so calm with your bunnies. We have a nine month old, he’s so bad I don’t know if I could ever let him meet our bun. 

• Niamian
                                    Participant

Hey Hazel, Rocky is 1.9 years old. he barely had 1month when I took him, so he has been growing up under bunny supervision, so that is probably reason why they are so ok with each other. And Redford is also a strict parent so no messing around was allowed for him from buns from the start so that must be reason they are so good together now. I would use to hear pup screaming and running away from the other room because he didn’t realize Redford had done playing and wanted to take a nap under his favorite chair so he would put his nose in a wrong place in a wrong time and got smack right here and there.
                                      I have a video from pup learning his first jumps from Redford, will look it up and post it here. He still hopes like a bunny from time to time.

• Q8bunny
                                      Participant
                                      6345 posts Send Private Message

That sounds so cute

Viewing 16 reply threads
                                    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forum THE LOUNGE we are back