Forum

OUR FORUM IS UP BUT WE ARE STILL IN THE MIDDLE OF UPDATING AND FIXING THINGS.  SOME THINGS WILL LOOK WEIRD AND/OR NOT BE CORRECT. YOUR PATIENCE IS APPRECIATED.  We are not fully ready to answer questions in a timely manner as we are not officially open, but we will do our best. 

You may have received a 2-factor authentication (2FA) email from us on 4/21/2020. That was from us, but was premature as the login was not working at that time. 

BUNNY 911 – If your rabbit hasn’t eaten or pooped in 12-24 hours, call a vet immediately! Don’t have a vet? Check out VET RESOURCES

The subject of intentional breeding or meat rabbits is prohibited. The answers provided on this board are for general guideline purposes only. The information is not intended to diagnose or treat your pet. It is your responsibility to assess the information being given and seek professional advice/second opinion from your veterinarian and/or qualified behaviorist.

What are we about?  Please read about our Forum Culture and check out the Rules

BUNNY 911 – If your rabbit hasn’t eaten or pooped in 12-24 hours, call a vet immediately!  Don’t have a vet? Check out VET RESOURCES 

The subject of intentional breeding or meat rabbits is prohibited. The answers provided on this board are for general guideline purposes only. The information is not intended to diagnose or treat your pet.  It is your responsibility to assess the information being given and seek professional advice/second opinion from your veterinarian and/or qualified behaviorist.

BINKYBUNNY FORUMS

Forum HOUSE RABBIT Q & A Urine issue, please help

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
    • ErinF
      Participant
      14 posts Send Private Message

My 7 month old tonight started leaking urine. He’s been eating and drinking and acting completely normal. What does this mean?

• DanaNM
        9047 posts Send Private Message

Is he neutered? It could be territorial marking?

Other possibilities are a UTI, but at his age I would suspect territorial marking first (esp with the single poops scattered as well).

. . . The answers provided in this discussion are for general guideline purposes only. The information is not intended to diagnose or treat your pet. Seek the advice of your veterinarian or a qualified behaviorist.  

• Felicity0118
          Participant
          31 posts Send Private Message

Please consider EC, my bunny had the same and I thought uti so thought he’d improve, but it’s gotten worse so took him to vet yesterday and he had a full seizure 🙁 please get some panacur just in case 🙂

• Felicity0118
            Participant
            31 posts Send Private Message

Oo sorry just to follow up following call with vet, panacur can cause immunosuppression and she said she wouldn’t blanket treat her own as standard, so just have EC in the mind rather than heading for the drugs 🙂

• DanaNM
              9047 posts Send Private Message

Hi Felicity0118, this is an old thread so the OP is unlikely to see this reply. We ask that members don’t reply to old threads for that reason, so I’ll be locking this thread now.

. . . The answers provided in this discussion are for general guideline purposes only. The information is not intended to diagnose or treat your pet. Seek the advice of your veterinarian or a qualified behaviorist.  

Viewing 4 reply threads
            • The topic ‘Urine issue, please help’ is closed to new replies.

Forum HOUSE RABBIT Q & A Urine issue, please help