Forum

OUR FORUM IS UP BUT WE ARE STILL IN THE MIDDLE OF UPDATING AND FIXING THINGS.  SOME THINGS WILL LOOK WEIRD AND/OR NOT BE CORRECT. YOUR PATIENCE IS APPRECIATED.  We are not fully ready to answer questions in a timely manner as we are not officially open, but we will do our best. 

You may have received a 2-factor authentication (2FA) email from us on 4/21/2020. That was from us, but was premature as the login was not working at that time. 

BUNNY 911 – If your rabbit hasn’t eaten or pooped in 12-24 hours, call a vet immediately! Don’t have a vet? Check out VET RESOURCES

The subject of intentional breeding or meat rabbits is prohibited. The answers provided on this board are for general guideline purposes only. The information is not intended to diagnose or treat your pet. It is your responsibility to assess the information being given and seek professional advice/second opinion from your veterinarian and/or qualified behaviorist.

What are we about?  Please read about our Forum Culture and check out the Rules

BUNNY 911 – If your rabbit hasn’t eaten or pooped in 12-24 hours, call a vet immediately!  Don’t have a vet? Check out VET RESOURCES 

The subject of intentional breeding or meat rabbits is prohibited. The answers provided on this board are for general guideline purposes only. The information is not intended to diagnose or treat your pet.  It is your responsibility to assess the information being given and seek professional advice/second opinion from your veterinarian and/or qualified behaviorist.

BINKYBUNNY FORUMS

Forum THE LOUNGE Update On The Buns!

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
    • Bu20055
      Participant
      248 posts Send Private Message

Hello all!

I know it’s been a while since I’ve been on here (life has been busy- online school sucks and chem is HEAVY) but I wanted to come on here and give you guys a little update on the buns.

Blaze and Esther aren’t bonded yet, unforntunately, but it’s my fault mostly for not being as consistent as I should and not doing as much as I should, but I’m starting to get into more of a routine with everything, so hopefully they will be soon!

Esther was at the vet today for a check-up to make sure there are no signs of her cancer having spread and the vet gave her an all clear! She has also lost a little bit of weight, which is great because she was overweight when she first came into the rescue, so she’s getting down to a healthier weight, which is awesome. Esther was not very pleased with our trip (the vet is an hour away and she HATES cars), and she made sure to let me know with a dozen foot flicks when I let her out of  her carrier. She may be a little sassy diva, but she is also very forgiving, luckily, so a few pellets and a cuddle session later, and all is forgiven.

The biggest news is that we will be officially adopting her this weekend! Yay!

• DanaNM
        9050 posts Send Private Message

That’s great about the adoption and clean bill of health! Thanks for the update! 🙂

. . . The answers provided in this discussion are for general guideline purposes only. The information is not intended to diagnose or treat your pet. Seek the advice of your veterinarian or a qualified behaviorist.  

• HipHopBunny
          Participant
          640 posts Send Private Message

Waaaait, where are the pictures? 😉 😛

Yay!! 😀 Glad that Esther’s all healthy!! And adoption ~ Congrats!! 😀

(((((((((Bonding Vibes)))))))))

• Bam
            16957 posts Send Private Message

Thanks for the update and big YAY för Esther’s health and adoption! She is a very lucky girl!

Viewing 3 reply threads
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forum THE LOUNGE Update On The Buns!