Forum

OUR FORUM IS UP BUT WE ARE STILL IN THE MIDDLE OF UPDATING AND FIXING THINGS.  SOME THINGS WILL LOOK WEIRD AND/OR NOT BE CORRECT. YOUR PATIENCE IS APPRECIATED.  We are not fully ready to answer questions in a timely manner as we are not officially open, but we will do our best. 

You may have received a 2-factor authentication (2FA) email from us on 4/21/2020. That was from us, but was premature as the login was not working at that time. 

BUNNY 911 – If your rabbit hasn’t eaten or pooped in 12-24 hours, call a vet immediately! Don’t have a vet? Check out VET RESOURCES

The subject of intentional breeding or meat rabbits is prohibited. The answers provided on this board are for general guideline purposes only. The information is not intended to diagnose or treat your pet. It is your responsibility to assess the information being given and seek professional advice/second opinion from your veterinarian and/or qualified behaviorist.

What are we about?  Please read about our Forum Culture and check out the Rules

BUNNY 911 – If your rabbit hasn’t eaten or pooped in 12-24 hours, call a vet immediately!  Don’t have a vet? Check out VET RESOURCES 

The subject of intentional breeding or meat rabbits is prohibited. The answers provided on this board are for general guideline purposes only. The information is not intended to diagnose or treat your pet.  It is your responsibility to assess the information being given and seek professional advice/second opinion from your veterinarian and/or qualified behaviorist.

BINKYBUNNY FORUMS

Forum THE LOUNGE themes of bunny area

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • Author
    • Cinnimon&Ollie
      Participant
      303 posts Send Private Message

Anyone have themed bunny areas? I had one of my as green, one of them as grey and my next is mountions/grasslands. I am going to post a pic when I am done making the pen. I would love to see yours!

• Bam
        16957 posts Send Private Message

Sounds wonderful! We’d love to see pictures!

• Cinnimon&Ollie
          Participant

I am making it currently, will post pics when done. What does your bunny area look like?

• DanaNM
            9050 posts Send Private Message

I know @Sonn has been working on the “Potato Patch” for Tater Tot and Spud! Not sure if it’s finished yet though!

. . . The answers provided in this discussion are for general guideline purposes only. The information is not intended to diagnose or treat your pet. Seek the advice of your veterinarian or a qualified behaviorist.  

• Sonn
              Participant
              1810 posts Send Private Message

Yes I am! It isn’t finished yet as some things are custom ordered and I’m waiting on them to be complete. If it goes to plan it is going to be hilariously adorable.

• Wick & Fable
                5812 posts Send Private Message

I am very excited to see pictures. I love seeing other set-ups, especially those with themes. Mine is more “whatever works so they don’t destroy my apartment”, haha.

The answers provided in this discussion are for general guideline purposes only. The information is not intended to diagnose or treat your pet. Seek the advice of your veterinarian or a qualified behaviorist.

• Cinnimon&Ollie
                  Participant

I have to plan mine very carefully wick and fable because they love to destroy things. One of my bunnies loves to eat carpet under my bed. Which hasn’t caused her problems so that is great… but she cant eat fruits. I guess it is a carpet only diet.

• prince dorian the bun
                    Participant
                    766 posts Send Private Message

No theme personally, but I would love to see photos of the potato patch and the blue & grey ones!!

Viewing 7 reply threads
                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forum THE LOUNGE themes of bunny area