Forum

OUR FORUM IS UP BUT WE ARE STILL IN THE MIDDLE OF UPDATING AND FIXING THINGS.  SOME THINGS WILL LOOK WEIRD AND/OR NOT BE CORRECT. YOUR PATIENCE IS APPRECIATED.  We are not fully ready to answer questions in a timely manner as we are not officially open, but we will do our best. 

You may have received a 2-factor authentication (2FA) email from us on 4/21/2020. That was from us, but was premature as the login was not working at that time. 

BUNNY 911 – If your rabbit hasn’t eaten or pooped in 12-24 hours, call a vet immediately! Don’t have a vet? Check out VET RESOURCES

The subject of intentional breeding or meat rabbits is prohibited. The answers provided on this board are for general guideline purposes only. The information is not intended to diagnose or treat your pet. It is your responsibility to assess the information being given and seek professional advice/second opinion from your veterinarian and/or qualified behaviorist.

What are we about?  Please read about our Forum Culture and check out the Rules

BUNNY 911 – If your rabbit hasn’t eaten or pooped in 12-24 hours, call a vet immediately!  Don’t have a vet? Check out VET RESOURCES 

The subject of intentional breeding or meat rabbits is prohibited. The answers provided on this board are for general guideline purposes only. The information is not intended to diagnose or treat your pet.  It is your responsibility to assess the information being given and seek professional advice/second opinion from your veterinarian and/or qualified behaviorist.

BINKYBUNNY FORUMS

Forum THE LOUNGE Sterling is Famous!!!

Viewing 23 reply threads
  • Author
    • LittlePuffyTail
      18092 posts Send Private Message

Proud Bunny Mama!!! 

• Muchelle
        Participant
        1141 posts Send Private Message

Yeyy!!! Congrats D

• Deleted User
          Participant
          22064 posts Send Private Message

look at that face!

• Luna
            Participant
            2219 posts Send Private Message

Congrats! That’s so awesome .

• Wick & Fable
              5812 posts Send Private Message

I SAW! SO HAPPY! Liked it instantly.

The answers provided in this discussion are for general guideline purposes only. The information is not intended to diagnose or treat your pet. Seek the advice of your veterinarian or a qualified behaviorist.

• Deleted User
                Participant
                22064 posts Send Private Message

Somebun is looking very handsome!!!

• sarahthegemini
                  Participant
                  5584 posts Send Private Message

Aw, pet of the week is a very coveted award

• Bam
                    16957 posts Send Private Message

Yay!!! Sterling!!!

• LBJ10
                      17014 posts Send Private Message

Yay! Way to go Sterling!

• Snowbirdy6
                        Participant
                        40 posts Send Private Message

Hey how do you all upload your pictures? I have been trying for days now to upload my avatar and it will not upload, nor will it allow me to upload any pictures.. so how did you all do it?

• Wick & Fable
                          5812 posts Send Private Message

It’s definitely not as straightforward as expected Snowbirdy, so a very good question. First, you need to be using a computer, and image cannot be big. If you are taking a photo on a camera/cellphone, it’s probably already too big. If you upload it onto your computer, you can use “resize” on paint to easily shrink it. I usually take it from 100% to 35%, and it still appears nice and large in the forums.

When you have a computer and a small image, you will go to the forums and press the [+] Reply button. There’s the “Attachment” option at the bottom of the Reply window, that you expand and you can “Upload” the photo. When you select the file and submit, wait a little bit. If the file is too big, it will say in red text. If it’s an acceptable size, it will just take a second to pop up below the “Browse…” button. Once it shows up, you want to press the “insert image” icon listed to actually put it in your Reply. Attaching it only puts it “on deck”— you need to do the extra step and “insert” it so it actually appears in your Reply.

For the avatar, it’s typically a size issue, so keep shrinking, wait, and refresh to see if it changes.

I find .jpg works best for file type.

The answers provided in this discussion are for general guideline purposes only. The information is not intended to diagnose or treat your pet. Seek the advice of your veterinarian or a qualified behaviorist.

• LittlePuffyTail

Thanks for helping, Wick.

• Vienna Blue in France
                              Participant
                              5317 posts Send Private Message

Yay !!!!!!! Do you get a freebie bag ??

• pinknfwuffy
                                Participant
                                660 posts Send Private Message

Congratulations, Sterling! You handsome little rascal. What an honor. :]

• Bam
                                  16957 posts Send Private Message

We now know an actual celebrity =) I liked it on their Insta.

• LittlePuffyTail

No, no prize except an inflated ego.

• Millie
                                      Participant
                                      42 posts Send Private Message

Yayy!! I can see why he’s pet of the week! Cutiepie!

Congrats -L

• tobyluv
                                        Participant
                                        3310 posts Send Private Message

Congratulations Sterling! You sure are a cutie!

• Snowbirdy6
                                          Participant
                                          40 posts Send Private Message

Congrats Sterling! And thanks Wick!

• Q8bunny
                                            Participant
                                            6345 posts Send Private Message

WOOOHOOO! Chewie wants to know if he can have an autograph.

• LittlePuffyTail

I’ll put some paint on the ol’ booplesnoot and try to get him to doot a piece of paper.

• Rain
                                                Participant
                                                547 posts Send Private Message

Oooooooh what a handsome little bun! Just curious LPT, since I don’t know any of you that well, how many bunnies do you have? Congrats Sterling! Rain’s jealous.

• LittlePuffyTail

Thanks, Rain! I have 2. Sterling and my little old man, Bindi. My siggy pic makes it look like I have more but the first two are my little Bridge Buns, Stormy and Olivia. The lop on the right is Bindi. They were my original Crazy Rabbit Lady trio.

• Rain
                                                    Participant
                                                    547 posts Send Private Message

Awwwww how adorable! So cute!

Viewing 23 reply threads
                                                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forum THE LOUNGE Sterling is Famous!!!