Forum

OUR FORUM IS UP BUT WE ARE STILL IN THE MIDDLE OF UPDATING AND FIXING THINGS.  SOME THINGS WILL LOOK WEIRD AND/OR NOT BE CORRECT. YOUR PATIENCE IS APPRECIATED.  We are not fully ready to answer questions in a timely manner as we are not officially open, but we will do our best. 

You may have received a 2-factor authentication (2FA) email from us on 4/21/2020. That was from us, but was premature as the login was not working at that time. 

BUNNY 911 – If your rabbit hasn’t eaten or pooped in 12-24 hours, call a vet immediately! Don’t have a vet? Check out VET RESOURCES

The subject of intentional breeding or meat rabbits is prohibited. The answers provided on this board are for general guideline purposes only. The information is not intended to diagnose or treat your pet. It is your responsibility to assess the information being given and seek professional advice/second opinion from your veterinarian and/or qualified behaviorist.

What are we about?  Please read about our Forum Culture and check out the Rules

BUNNY 911 – If your rabbit hasn’t eaten or pooped in 12-24 hours, call a vet immediately!  Don’t have a vet? Check out VET RESOURCES 

The subject of intentional breeding or meat rabbits is prohibited. The answers provided on this board are for general guideline purposes only. The information is not intended to diagnose or treat your pet.  It is your responsibility to assess the information being given and seek professional advice/second opinion from your veterinarian and/or qualified behaviorist.

BINKYBUNNY FORUMS

Forum BEHAVIOR started peeing on bed all of a sudden?

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
    • bunneth
      Participant
      12 posts Send Private Message

my bunny has not peed on my bed for a very long time after training her not to. But today, I have found out she started peeing on the edge of my bed and just now like right behind me on the edge of my bed she peed again. Is it her hormones (she isnt spayed yet) making her start do this or is there another reason?

• bunneth
        Participant

update: just caught her sniffing the spot she peed at and as i tried to take her away she literally mini binky-ed and flapped her tail as she peed on another spot which is right next to my pillow… 😔

• Wick & Fable
          5810 posts Send Private Message

Regardless of being spayed or not, efforts to have a rabbit consistently not poop/pee on a bed are… fruitless, in my opinion. You have a much better chance at more consistent no-instances if your rabbit is spayed, but even with spaying, some rabbits will always be tempted to mark the bed. They are just so soft, comfy, and hold a lot of human smell to mark over.

The answers provided in this discussion are for general guideline purposes only. The information is not intended to diagnose or treat your pet. Seek the advice of your veterinarian or a qualified behaviorist.

• bunneth
              Participant

rip my bed then haha,, i will try my best to not let her up my bed and if she does i might just layer it with towels 😔✊

Viewing 2 reply threads
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forum BEHAVIOR started peeing on bed all of a sudden?