Forum

OUR FORUM IS UP BUT WE ARE STILL IN THE MIDDLE OF UPDATING AND FIXING THINGS.  SOME THINGS WILL LOOK WEIRD AND/OR NOT BE CORRECT. YOUR PATIENCE IS APPRECIATED.  We are not fully ready to answer questions in a timely manner as we are not officially open, but we will do our best. 

You may have received a 2-factor authentication (2FA) email from us on 4/21/2020. That was from us, but was premature as the login was not working at that time. 

BUNNY 911 – If your rabbit hasn’t eaten or pooped in 12-24 hours, call a vet immediately! Don’t have a vet? Check out VET RESOURCES

The subject of intentional breeding or meat rabbits is prohibited. The answers provided on this board are for general guideline purposes only. The information is not intended to diagnose or treat your pet. It is your responsibility to assess the information being given and seek professional advice/second opinion from your veterinarian and/or qualified behaviorist.

What are we about?  Please read about our Forum Culture and check out the Rules

BUNNY 911 – If your rabbit hasn’t eaten or pooped in 12-24 hours, call a vet immediately!  Don’t have a vet? Check out VET RESOURCES 

The subject of intentional breeding or meat rabbits is prohibited. The answers provided on this board are for general guideline purposes only. The information is not intended to diagnose or treat your pet.  It is your responsibility to assess the information being given and seek professional advice/second opinion from your veterinarian and/or qualified behaviorist.

BINKYBUNNY FORUMS

Forum THE LOUNGE Something a bit different. :)

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
    • jerseygirl
      22345 posts Send Private Message

There are a lot of heart warming videos about animals around. It helps restore my faith in humanity to see them.

I just watched this lovely one.

Edit to add: Haha. I just noticed the website icon (the dodo) showing in the freeze frame. Obviously, this is not about a dodo…. 

• Dface
        Participant
        1084 posts Send Private Message

This is just so wholesome! And all those babies, really shows one person can make a difference!

• BunnyLass568
          Participant
          446 posts Send Private Message

Love videos like this ❤ might I suggest Hope for Paws? ( https://m.youtube.com/user/eldad75 ) They have awesome rescue videos

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Pets-Passed away: Hailey (9 years old, half rat terrier and miniature pincher, Feb-5-2019),Monster (13 years old, mixed breed, Lhasa Apso and some form of terrier, Sep-14-2020), Demon (14 year old Lhasa Apso, Aug-3-2022) Blossom (6 year old bunny breed(s) unknown, April-7-2024) Thumper (6 year old bunny breed(s) unknown, April-12-2024)💔💔💔💔

• pinknfwuffy
            Participant
            660 posts Send Private Message

This is so pure. Thank goodness for people like him.

I agree, these kinds of videos are fuel for the heart. This one about a miniature horse is a favorite.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qcB…QTk3IFNCJq

Sorry, I don’t know how to insert the video into the post.

• Q8bunny
              Participant
              6345 posts Send Private Message

Dammit! I’m crying into my nice, flakey croissant now. Why the hell aren’t more hooms like this guy? Instead, I’m reading about yet another bun dumped the day before it’s -25 C outside. I wish schools would focus on animal care as a means of nurturing people’s humanity while still young.

• Sofia
                Participant
                348 posts Send Private Message

I love the dodo, they can brighten any day! In Serbia and Croatia I know quite a few people that look after storks. My great aunt had a few, I only got to see them once, not sure what happened to them exactly

• jerseygirl
                  22345 posts Send Private Message

pinknfwuffy, thanks for the link. That was magic ! <3
                    Thanks BunnyLass, I’ll need to check out the channel. I find I cannot watch too much at one time. Some negative aspects of the stories just stick with me too much even though the is a happy ending.

Viewing 6 reply threads
                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forum THE LOUNGE Something a bit different. :)