Forum

OUR FORUM IS UP BUT WE ARE STILL IN THE MIDDLE OF UPDATING AND FIXING THINGS.  SOME THINGS WILL LOOK WEIRD AND/OR NOT BE CORRECT. YOUR PATIENCE IS APPRECIATED.  We are not fully ready to answer questions in a timely manner as we are not officially open, but we will do our best. 

You may have received a 2-factor authentication (2FA) email from us on 4/21/2020. That was from us, but was premature as the login was not working at that time. 

BUNNY 911 – If your rabbit hasn’t eaten or pooped in 12-24 hours, call a vet immediately! Don’t have a vet? Check out VET RESOURCES

The subject of intentional breeding or meat rabbits is prohibited. The answers provided on this board are for general guideline purposes only. The information is not intended to diagnose or treat your pet. It is your responsibility to assess the information being given and seek professional advice/second opinion from your veterinarian and/or qualified behaviorist.

What are we about?  Please read about our Forum Culture and check out the Rules

BUNNY 911 – If your rabbit hasn’t eaten or pooped in 12-24 hours, call a vet immediately!  Don’t have a vet? Check out VET RESOURCES 

The subject of intentional breeding or meat rabbits is prohibited. The answers provided on this board are for general guideline purposes only. The information is not intended to diagnose or treat your pet.  It is your responsibility to assess the information being given and seek professional advice/second opinion from your veterinarian and/or qualified behaviorist.

BINKYBUNNY FORUMS

Forum THE LOUNGE Satisfying things for bunny owners

Viewing 20 reply threads
  • Author
    • Rain
      Participant
      547 posts Send Private Message

Here are some of the things that are just oddly satisfying for me as a rabbit owner!!!

1. Seeing the cage/area brand new and sparkling after a cleaning.

2. A litter box right after you clean it and refill it.

3.Opening a new bag of hay.

4. Seeing your rabbit completely chew up and eat a strand of hay. Same with a whole piece of lettuce or veggie.

Are any of these things something that satisfy you all as well? It’s just so weird!!! 

What things satisfy you guys?

• Azerane
        4689 posts Send Private Message

Getting out of bed the day after cleaning day to discover that by some miracle the hay is still contained in the rack and there’s no poop outside the box!

The munchy crunchy sounds of fresh greens being eaten.

Watching a bunny carry something in their mouth and hop around with it (so cute!).

• Bunny Daddy
          Participant
          375 posts Send Private Message

I love the smell of fresh hay. 

Hearing them crunching on food.

When they put their soft little feetsies on you and snuffle at you. 

Watching them roll around or binky. 

Watching a bonded pair or group all groom each other at once.

And a weird one: The sound that sucking their poos up in the vacuum makes. 

• Deleted User
            Participant
            22064 posts Send Private Message

getting a shy bunny to open up (Asriel)
              snuggling up and listening/feeling their heart beating.
              nose boops
              hearing/watching a dead flop
              watching them explore
              their excitement first thing in the morning, and when you get home from anywhere
              the smell of a freshly cleaned cage, room, and litter box.

• Rain
              Participant

Ha ha those are all really satisfying things too!!! Especially the binkies and flops!!

• sarahthegemini
                Participant
                5584 posts Send Private Message

Seeing a bonded pair snuggle
                  Seeing how excited they are for a fresh pile of hay
                  Seeing them periscoping and resting their little feetsies on you
                  A fresh litterbox which stays clean and tidy for all of 5 minutes (even less if Buttercup is being a little madam)
                  Binkies. Oh the binkies!!!!

And not forgetting, seeing a big pile of glorious poops (in the litter box)

• Wick & Fable
                  5812 posts Send Private Message

Hearing Wick crunch on hay while I fall asleep is by far one of the most relaxing things I’ve ever experienced. I go to sleep thinking “Thank goodness. He’s being healthy.”

The answers provided in this discussion are for general guideline purposes only. The information is not intended to diagnose or treat your pet. Seek the advice of your veterinarian or a qualified behaviorist.

• Deleted User
                    Participant

lol, Wick, I think that too. I top up their hay just before bed every night, and I love hearing them munch on it.

• MountainBuns
                      Participant
                      513 posts Send Private Message

When Caroline digs at a blanket and flicks her head a couple of times before resting on it, I feel satisfied, lol. I also love when Caroline digs at my pants and nudges me for pets. 

• Deleted User
                        Participant

I have a fascination with hair. Grooming them and seeing how much hair I have collected at the end makes me feel quite triumphant. I particularly like hoovering up the bunny room. I make sure I start with a completely empty hoover so I can see just how much hair gets collected in it at the end. I make sure I hoover all the blankets and everything just to get maximum collection

• LittlePuffyTail
                          18092 posts Send Private Message

How about seeing a stretch/yawn combo or a when they spread their toes to wash them? Seriously, there is no animal on Earth cuter than a bunny.

• Rain
                            Participant

Yess seeing a wonderful neat pile of pops is sooo satisfying. And yawns!!
                              I love sitting and watching Rain eat her hay. The crunching and little chomping face.
                              It’s so rewarding for some reason after grooming to see how much hair you caught on the brush! It’s also so satisfying to pull the caught fur off of the brush!

• Harley&Thumper
                              Participant
                              444 posts Send Private Message

Seeing the shelter bunnies binky when I bring them out to play.

• MountainBuns
                                Participant
                                513 posts Send Private Message

Same LPT! That toe spread thing freaked me out at first but now I find it pretty cool, lol.

• Sleepy
                                  Participant
                                  190 posts Send Private Message

Seeing bonded bunnies snuggle
                                    Hearing Guinness give an audible chitter-chitter when petting her while she’s sleepy
                                    Getting the rare lick
                                    Binkies and flops
                                    Falling asleep and finding them taking a nap too or sleeping right next by.
                                    A clean pen….moments before buns go back in and wreck it all over again.

• Rain
                                    Participant

The sound of a bunny digging at something!
                                      The sound of cardboard bunstruction.
                                      Mouth noises.
                                      Honking! It’s so cute! Rain starts honking softly whenever she’s running towards me thinking I have a treat, or whenever she’s excited.
                                      Circling!!!
                                      Pulling out fur during a molt with your hands. Until it gets all over you ofcourse!

• Bam
                                      16957 posts Send Private Message

The sound of bunny munching is definitely the best sound to fall asleep to!

• Heaven
                                        Participant
                                        256 posts Send Private Message

Muttering/tooth purring when he’s snuggled down for cuddles
                                          Messing up all his floofy lionlop hair and giggling at how silly he looks, then his reaction where he leaps up and gives his whole head a good shake as if to say ‘stop laughing at me hoomin!’
                                          Periscoping/running in circles whenever I go near the treat drawer
                                          Sniffling right up to my mouth when I’m eating fruit because he wants some XD
                                          Mad crazy binkies (and watching other buns binkies on instagram!)
                                          NOSE BOOPS

• Deleted User
                                          Participant

Heaven: LOL messing up Bombur’s smoosh gets you a glare. Messing up Asriel’s smoosh gives you a glare, foot flick, and sometimes a thump xD And yes!!! The sniffing and the tooth purring <3

• Ellie from The Netherlands
                                            Participant
                                            2512 posts Send Private Message

Watching Breintje doze off into a full REM sleep next to me on the couch. Who’d have thought that this wild ball of energy would ever trust humans so much?

• Rain
                                              Participant

Awwww Breintje is like Rain’s twin. So fierce and energetic, but trusting and caring at the same time. They even look alike!

Viewing 20 reply threads
                                            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forum THE LOUNGE Satisfying things for bunny owners