Forum

OUR FORUM IS UP BUT WE ARE STILL IN THE MIDDLE OF UPDATING AND FIXING THINGS.  SOME THINGS WILL LOOK WEIRD AND/OR NOT BE CORRECT. YOUR PATIENCE IS APPRECIATED.  We are not fully ready to answer questions in a timely manner as we are not officially open, but we will do our best. 

You may have received a 2-factor authentication (2FA) email from us on 4/21/2020. That was from us, but was premature as the login was not working at that time. 

BUNNY 911 – If your rabbit hasn’t eaten or pooped in 12-24 hours, call a vet immediately! Don’t have a vet? Check out VET RESOURCES

The subject of intentional breeding or meat rabbits is prohibited. The answers provided on this board are for general guideline purposes only. The information is not intended to diagnose or treat your pet. It is your responsibility to assess the information being given and seek professional advice/second opinion from your veterinarian and/or qualified behaviorist.

What are we about?  Please read about our Forum Culture and check out the Rules

BUNNY 911 – If your rabbit hasn’t eaten or pooped in 12-24 hours, call a vet immediately!  Don’t have a vet? Check out VET RESOURCES 

The subject of intentional breeding or meat rabbits is prohibited. The answers provided on this board are for general guideline purposes only. The information is not intended to diagnose or treat your pet.  It is your responsibility to assess the information being given and seek professional advice/second opinion from your veterinarian and/or qualified behaviorist.

BINKYBUNNY FORUMS

Forum THE LOUNGE Newest Bun Family Members

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • Author
    • *Bearacuda*56
      Participant
      41 posts Send Private Message

I have not been around for some time hubby had throat cancer and its been a hard few months for me taking care of everything and him while he went thru radiation and cemo. The buns have kept me sane durring all this besides my service dog they help me keep my wits about me LOL! Anyways we now have a few new members to the family, [edit] Mini Lops “Doobie” hes our chocolate buck and then “Trixy” shes our chin doe with pretty white markings on nose tip and toe tips. There so cute and silly at times gota love um. Hope you all are doing well give all your buns scritches for me and a carrot treat as well.

• *Bearacuda*56
        Participant
        41 posts Send Private Message

Pics of the kids sorry for some reason they didnt post in the first post..

• jerseygirl
          22345 posts Send Private Message

There’s nothing like beautiful bun buns to keep one’s spirits up. : ) They are just lovely. I love the way Doobie is chilling out there. : )
            Im sorry for what you and your hubby are facing again. I hope his treatment is helping. I could say a whole bunch about cancer right now but Im sure our forum swear filter will spring into action.

btw, pics of your dog are welcome too!

• bbbunzo
            Participant
            92 posts Send Private Message

Oh wow what cutie pies!!! Congratulations on your new additions! I’m also sorry about the health problems you guys are going through. It must be very hard and I hope everything turns out ok. I’m sure Doobie and Trixy will continue to be therapeutic and give strength. There’s nothing like some bunny love!

• LittlePuffyTail
              18092 posts Send Private Message

Cute!!!!! That little grey face, OMG…..

Sorry to hear about your husband’s health troubles.

• Bunny House
                Participant
                1241 posts Send Private Message

They are so cute!!
                  Make sure to spoil them rotten
                  I am so sorry for what is going on, I hope it all ends well!

• sarahthegemini
                  Participant
                  5584 posts Send Private Message

Gorgeous buns!

I hope the treatment isn’t too harsh for your hubby, my mum is currently undergoing chemo. Recovery vibes xxx

• jerseygirl
                    22345 posts Send Private Message

Sarah, Im sorry. I can relate and my inbox is open if you ever need to talk.

• BunnyLass568
                      Participant
                      446 posts Send Private Message

Awesome pictures, they’re just too precious. I’m sorry for the hardship that you and your family are going through, if you need someone to listen in a PM I’m here for you…though that might be strange coming from a stranger.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Pets-Passed away: Hailey (9 years old, half rat terrier and miniature pincher, Feb-5-2019),Monster (13 years old, mixed breed, Lhasa Apso and some form of terrier, Sep-14-2020), Demon (14 year old Lhasa Apso, Aug-3-2022) Blossom (6 year old bunny breed(s) unknown, April-7-2024) Thumper (6 year old bunny breed(s) unknown, April-12-2024)💔💔💔💔

• sarahthegemini
                        Participant
                        5584 posts Send Private Message

Posted By jerseygirl on 6/13/2018 11:27 AM
                          Sarah, Im sorry. I can relate and my inbox is open if you ever need to talk.

Have only just seen this. Thank you Jersey It is much appreciated

Viewing 9 reply threads
                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forum THE LOUNGE Newest Bun Family Members