Forum

OUR FORUM IS UP BUT WE ARE STILL IN THE MIDDLE OF UPDATING AND FIXING THINGS.  SOME THINGS WILL LOOK WEIRD AND/OR NOT BE CORRECT. YOUR PATIENCE IS APPRECIATED.  We are not fully ready to answer questions in a timely manner as we are not officially open, but we will do our best. 

You may have received a 2-factor authentication (2FA) email from us on 4/21/2020. That was from us, but was premature as the login was not working at that time. 

BUNNY 911 – If your rabbit hasn’t eaten or pooped in 12-24 hours, call a vet immediately! Don’t have a vet? Check out VET RESOURCES

The subject of intentional breeding or meat rabbits is prohibited. The answers provided on this board are for general guideline purposes only. The information is not intended to diagnose or treat your pet. It is your responsibility to assess the information being given and seek professional advice/second opinion from your veterinarian and/or qualified behaviorist.

What are we about?  Please read about our Forum Culture and check out the Rules

BUNNY 911 – If your rabbit hasn’t eaten or pooped in 12-24 hours, call a vet immediately!  Don’t have a vet? Check out VET RESOURCES 

The subject of intentional breeding or meat rabbits is prohibited. The answers provided on this board are for general guideline purposes only. The information is not intended to diagnose or treat your pet.  It is your responsibility to assess the information being given and seek professional advice/second opinion from your veterinarian and/or qualified behaviorist.

BINKYBUNNY FORUMS

Forum THE LOUNGE My bunny did something unexpected!

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • Author
    • BunnyLass568
      Participant
      446 posts Send Private Message

So today during playtime I was laying on the floor with Blossom and Thumper (they prefer if I lay down than sit) and well…long story short Thumper ran up to me, sniffed my hair then I felt rubbing and then about a break for 2 or 3 seconds then rubbing again then they ran away. I don’t wanna assume things but I think Thumper may have chinned me for the first time ever! But that’s not all! Part of my pinkie is really dry, craking and peeling and when I went to give Thumper more water they licked the area that’s chapping and just gave me the sweetest look.? That’s the first time they did that WITHOUT the scent of food or water. I didn’t know if I should’ve put this in the Lounge due to how casual it is or here because it’s technically behavior. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Pets-Passed away: Hailey (9 years old, half rat terrier and miniature pincher, Feb-5-2019),Monster (13 years old, mixed breed, Lhasa Apso and some form of terrier, Sep-14-2020), Demon (14 year old Lhasa Apso, Aug-3-2022) Blossom (6 year old bunny breed(s) unknown, April-7-2024) Thumper (6 year old bunny breed(s) unknown, April-12-2024)💔💔💔💔

• Bam
        16957 posts Send Private Message

Aaawww, so cute! You are now officially the property of Thumper! I think I’ll move this to the Lounge, it’s the best place for really, really cute and super-adorable things like these =D

• Q8bunny
          Participant
          6345 posts Send Private Message

Squeee! They own you now!

• Bladesmith
            Participant
            849 posts Send Private Message

Yep. You’re an official bunny slave now. Are your parts belong them.

• BunnyLass568
              Participant

Quick update! Today one of the buns (I think it was Blossom) rubbed the heel of my foot! The reason I think it was Blossom is because they seem to have an obsession with my feet, usually bunny booping it. ? I have been accepted as a huge bunny-bunny slave! Can not be happier. ?❤

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Pets-Passed away: Hailey (9 years old, half rat terrier and miniature pincher, Feb-5-2019),Monster (13 years old, mixed breed, Lhasa Apso and some form of terrier, Sep-14-2020), Demon (14 year old Lhasa Apso, Aug-3-2022) Blossom (6 year old bunny breed(s) unknown, April-7-2024) Thumper (6 year old bunny breed(s) unknown, April-12-2024)💔💔💔💔

• BunnyLass568
                Participant

Thumper let me give them a kiss for the first time ever! ? And when I was petting Blossom they wagged their tail and when I stopped they looked up at me like “why’d you stop?!” ? I dunno if that’s what they were saying or not but it was funny. I can’t with these two. ? If they keep it up my heart will explode so much more that it’ll explode in to a million rainbows!

• Q8bunny
                  Participant
                  6345 posts Send Private Message

Even now, every time Chewbacca closes his eyes and lifts/stretches his little nose towards me, asking for kisses, I turn to jelly. It’s been three years, and this daily show of affection still kills me.

• BunnyLass568
                    Participant

Posted By Q8bunny on 9/12/2018 7:04 AM

Even now, every time Chewbacca closes his eyes and lifts/stretches his little nose towards me, asking for kisses, I turn to jelly. It’s been three years, and this daily show of affection still kills me.

That’s adorable! This is my ghost, Blossom licked my nose and I exploded. Whatever rainbow, extra stars, any positive happiness know that I am the cause, I’ll try to get my body back together but who knows if it’ll work. ?

Viewing 7 reply threads
                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forum THE LOUNGE My bunny did something unexpected!