Forum

OUR FORUM IS UP BUT WE ARE STILL IN THE MIDDLE OF UPDATING AND FIXING THINGS.  SOME THINGS WILL LOOK WEIRD AND/OR NOT BE CORRECT. YOUR PATIENCE IS APPRECIATED.  We are not fully ready to answer questions in a timely manner as we are not officially open, but we will do our best. 

You may have received a 2-factor authentication (2FA) email from us on 4/21/2020. That was from us, but was premature as the login was not working at that time. 

BUNNY 911 – If your rabbit hasn’t eaten or pooped in 12-24 hours, call a vet immediately! Don’t have a vet? Check out VET RESOURCES

The subject of intentional breeding or meat rabbits is prohibited. The answers provided on this board are for general guideline purposes only. The information is not intended to diagnose or treat your pet. It is your responsibility to assess the information being given and seek professional advice/second opinion from your veterinarian and/or qualified behaviorist.

What are we about?  Please read about our Forum Culture and check out the Rules

BUNNY 911 – If your rabbit hasn’t eaten or pooped in 12-24 hours, call a vet immediately!  Don’t have a vet? Check out VET RESOURCES 

The subject of intentional breeding or meat rabbits is prohibited. The answers provided on this board are for general guideline purposes only. The information is not intended to diagnose or treat your pet.  It is your responsibility to assess the information being given and seek professional advice/second opinion from your veterinarian and/or qualified behaviorist.

BINKYBUNNY FORUMS

Forum THE LOUNGE Most affectionate things your bunny does?

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
    • MountainBuns
      Participant
      513 posts Send Private Message

Lol, my bunny is actually very affectionate, she grooms everything, including me. She’s down for a good cuddle anytime, such a sweetheart. In my opinion. The most affectionate thing she does is when I walk into the room, and she’ll immediately bolt towards me and lay her head on me and we’ll have a full grooming session.

Just curious, what’s the most affectionate thing your bunny or bunnies do?

• Sofia
        Participant
        348 posts Send Private Message

My buns not that affectionate actually one time she flopped beside me and I literally freaked out, videod it, sent the video to everyone I knew and freaked out a bit more. Then I went to pet her and she got up and went to the other side of the room…

• MountainBuns
          Participant

Awww, Hopefully she’ll open up over time

• Sofia
            Participant
            348 posts Send Private Message

Haha, thanks. By now I’ve just accepted some buns are like that. We have a bond from a distance my other bun liked me a lot and always liked to he near me, it just depends

• MountainBuns
              Participant

Yeah, for some reason my bunny is just a magnet to cuddles. If I don’t give her a pet as soon as I walk into the room, then she feels like something is out of the ordinary, lol. She obviously wasn’t treated well in her last home, it just shows how forgiving animals can be.

• Q8bunny
                Participant
                6345 posts Send Private Message

My bun normally sleeps on the pillow next to mine, or at the foot of the bed, and grooms me AFTER the alarm clock has gone off. That’s love, right there. lol

• MountainBuns
                  Participant

That’s so cute! I’ve recently discovered that when I walk into the room, Storm will try to climb the enclosure so she can get to me,lol

Viewing 6 reply threads
                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forum THE LOUNGE Most affectionate things your bunny does?