Forum

OUR FORUM IS UP BUT WE ARE STILL IN THE MIDDLE OF UPDATING AND FIXING THINGS.  SOME THINGS WILL LOOK WEIRD AND/OR NOT BE CORRECT. YOUR PATIENCE IS APPRECIATED.  We are not fully ready to answer questions in a timely manner as we are not officially open, but we will do our best. 

You may have received a 2-factor authentication (2FA) email from us on 4/21/2020. That was from us, but was premature as the login was not working at that time. 

BUNNY 911 – If your rabbit hasn’t eaten or pooped in 12-24 hours, call a vet immediately! Don’t have a vet? Check out VET RESOURCES

The subject of intentional breeding or meat rabbits is prohibited. The answers provided on this board are for general guideline purposes only. The information is not intended to diagnose or treat your pet. It is your responsibility to assess the information being given and seek professional advice/second opinion from your veterinarian and/or qualified behaviorist.

What are we about?  Please read about our Forum Culture and check out the Rules

BUNNY 911 – If your rabbit hasn’t eaten or pooped in 12-24 hours, call a vet immediately!  Don’t have a vet? Check out VET RESOURCES 

The subject of intentional breeding or meat rabbits is prohibited. The answers provided on this board are for general guideline purposes only. The information is not intended to diagnose or treat your pet.  It is your responsibility to assess the information being given and seek professional advice/second opinion from your veterinarian and/or qualified behaviorist.

BINKYBUNNY FORUMS

Forum THE LOUNGE Meet Horlicks :)

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • Author
    • Horlicks
      Participant
      46 posts Send Private Message

I realised I’ve never done a proper introduction to my rabbit even though I’ve posted a couple of times asking for advice.

So this is Horlicks. I’ve been told she’s a lion head lop although I can’t really see the lion head bit about her heh. She’s going to turn 5 months old in a couple of days!

She’s a little on the skinny side and I’ve been trying to fatten her up before her spay in a couple of months. Our vet says the skinnier the rabbit, the higher the risk of mortality during the spay op

Anyway to keep things short, Horlicks is pleased to meet all the buns here and as a brand new rabbit mama, this forum and website has been giving me amazing advice on how to properly take care of a rabbit. Just the other day, Horlicks actually gave me bunny licks all over my face – this is after several months of floor time with her every single time. I’m so glad that paid off.

Looking forward to learning from everyone here on how to be a good rabbit mama

• Horlicks
        Participant

Huh I don’t know why but the picture refuses to show

• Bam
          16957 posts Send Private Message

I made the picture show (you do that by clicking “Edit”, then “Submit” – but it must be done on a PC, it won’t work from a phone).

The picture seems to be of a very small part of Horlicks though =/

• Horlicks
            Participant

Oh wow I’m really really bad at technology. No wonder the picture didn’t show, I was posting from my phone. Unfortunately I don’t have computer access which is why I’m posting from my phone.

Could someone help me make the below image show again? So sorry about it!

• Bam
              16957 posts Send Private Message

Oh my goodness, she’s beautiful!!!

• Sirius&Luna
                Participant
                2320 posts Send Private Message

what a cutie! I can definitely see the bits of lion about her! I have lion lop crosses too, and it normally shows with longer hair around the face and ears and a tufty bum!

• Luna
                  Participant
                  2219 posts Send Private Message

What a pretty bun! Agree there is definitely some lion in her face .

• sarahthegemini
                    Participant
                    5584 posts Send Private Message

What a beauty! Peanut and Buttercup say welcome Horlicks!

• Bladesmith
                      Participant
                      849 posts Send Private Message

She’s a cutie!

• Vienna Blue in France
                        Participant
                        5317 posts Send Private Message

She is absolutely gorgoeus and the name Horlicks suits her just fine !!!
                          Welcome !!

Viewing 9 reply threads
                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forum THE LOUNGE Meet Horlicks :)