Forum

OUR FORUM IS UP BUT WE ARE STILL IN THE MIDDLE OF UPDATING AND FIXING THINGS.  SOME THINGS WILL LOOK WEIRD AND/OR NOT BE CORRECT. YOUR PATIENCE IS APPRECIATED.  We are not fully ready to answer questions in a timely manner as we are not officially open, but we will do our best. 

You may have received a 2-factor authentication (2FA) email from us on 4/21/2020. That was from us, but was premature as the login was not working at that time. 

BUNNY 911 – If your rabbit hasn’t eaten or pooped in 12-24 hours, call a vet immediately! Don’t have a vet? Check out VET RESOURCES

The subject of intentional breeding or meat rabbits is prohibited. The answers provided on this board are for general guideline purposes only. The information is not intended to diagnose or treat your pet. It is your responsibility to assess the information being given and seek professional advice/second opinion from your veterinarian and/or qualified behaviorist.

What are we about?  Please read about our Forum Culture and check out the Rules

BUNNY 911 – If your rabbit hasn’t eaten or pooped in 12-24 hours, call a vet immediately!  Don’t have a vet? Check out VET RESOURCES 

The subject of intentional breeding or meat rabbits is prohibited. The answers provided on this board are for general guideline purposes only. The information is not intended to diagnose or treat your pet.  It is your responsibility to assess the information being given and seek professional advice/second opinion from your veterinarian and/or qualified behaviorist.

BINKYBUNNY FORUMS

Forum THE LOUNGE MAY PICTURE THREAD :D

Viewing 148 reply threads
  • Author
    • NewBunnyOwner123
      Participant
      1930 posts Send Private Message

I guess I can start this months picture thread! 

Starting off with the two new lovebirds. They have been together for nearly 2 weeks now

• Amys Animals
        Participant
        902 posts Send Private Message

omg too cute!

• Bam
          16878 posts Send Private Message

Absolutely adorable!
            Here’s some pics of Yohio, my recently found Harlequin mix. Does he look like he’s getting fat? Vet said Bam is fat so he’s on a diet. Now I worry about over-feeding Yohio. He has a HUGE appetite.

• bunnygirl
            Participant
            636 posts Send Private Message

Apollo scared the freaking life out of me! Mum was like “Awh Kate, come look at him, he’s lying with his little paws crossed on his side, his little face smushed up and nose twitching.” So of course I grabbed my iPad and started taking tons of pictures. I’ll post one below, but anyway, I managed to open his cage and EVEN GET A BUN MOUTH CLOSE UP, and he still didn’t stir. That’s what scared me. I then opened his door really loudly and banged a few toys, and still no reaction, other that him twitching, I got so scared. But then mum called his name and he sat up a little, then I tickled his back feet, and after much prodding and poking, he stood up. Scared the life out of me, I thought he was dead! 

But now he’s racing around climbing on everything and doing the bunny 500!  Here’s a pic of him being in obviously a very deep sleep…

• bunnygirl
              Participant

Ooh and….I just made bunny cookies!!! They’re kinda big…so I’ll probably break them up a little, and I know they’re just treats, so he won’t even get them that much, once a week tops!  Here’s a pic…

• NewBunnyOwner123
                Participant

This is what Sally does on my couch. She enjoys doing mini zoomies.

• NewBunnyOwner123
                  Participant

I love Yohio! He is so gorgeous! And bunnygirl what recipe did you use for your bun cookies? I want to make my buns some tasty treats! Although I don’t think Sally will like them. She trumps anything new. She actually refused banana! D:

• tanlover14
                    Participant
                    3617 posts Send Private Message

NBO – LOVE THE NEW LOVEBIRDS!! <3  And I love that video of Sally.  Absolutely adorable!  

Bam – What have you been feeding Yohio?  And how much?  And how much does he weigh?

BunnyGirl – I know that feeling.  Fleury did that to me one time when he was younger and I literally had a heart attack.  I was banging his cage around and yelling his name and he didn’t move AT ALL.  I was so scared.  I opened his door.  And was calling his name and then finally I poked him to see if he was cold and he like jumped up like a maniac.  I literally started bawling because I REALLY thought he was dead.  LOLOL.

I posted these in the May Chat but thought I would post them here also for those of you who don’t visit the chat. 

My brother got me a bunny phone case and bunny slippers for Christmas (just now receiving!). 

I think Nora thought they were here new friends… she kept grooming them.  LOL.  And one slipper is bigger than her!  Too funny…

And THEN for my blog I made a collage of Fleury from newborn to now (one year and two months!).

• Bam

Bunnygirl: How cute! Once you’ve established that it isn’t really a dead rabbit but a resting rabbit!
                        (The Monty Python parrot-sketch comes to mind, but in the reverse s t sp).

NBO, I wish Bam would do like Sally, that would trim his excess fat off. I too would want to make cookies for my bunnies but I’m prone to overfeeding them as it is so I shouldn’t. (Well, Bam nolonger gets overfed and he’s lost almost 4 ounces in a month on his new diet sans carrots and dried apple-slices.)

Tanlover, Fleury is truly beautiful. The bunny-slippers are awesome!

I’ve been feeding Yohio hay and apple-twigs, unlimited. And a variation of cabbage, broccoli, some carrot, radiccio-salad, parsley, dandelion-greens and celery. But I suspect he’s gotten a bit too much of the Oxbow Bunny Basic pellets, 2 tblsp/ 24 hours. I’ve restricted it to sth like 1 tblsp now. I want him to eat more hay and if I restrict his other food he probably will? He also eats a little grass that’s growing in the run. His poop is excellent. Big and round and dark brown and golden-ish. I don’t know what he weighs now because he won’t sit still in a salad-bowl like Bam does when I weigh him, but at the vet 2 weeks ago he weighed 3,75 lbs or 1700 g. He has a very bony back.

• tanlover14
                        Participant

Hmmm, I would change the veggies you’re feeding.   I think you’re feeding too many sugars in the veggies.  Look through the list on my blog – it’s a combination of the House Rabbit Society vegetable list and the BB vegetable list – including the amount of each that should be eaten in a day.  Try sticking to more leafy greens rather than root vegetables.  Especially if you want to help slim them down a bit.

http://www.wheekwheekthump.com/2013/04/11/introducing-maintaining-a-healthy-bunny-vegetable-diet/

^  There’s the link! 

Here’s some more pictures of the bun buns! 

I’m trying this new thing with the Tans – letting them hang out with Simber Bun and I on the couch since Simba LOVES to cuddle in the hopes that it will help them “hang out” more.  Haha!  Not that it matters but they would have more out and hang out time if they could!

Fleury having “lap time”!    AND in the 2nd photo he actually laid down with Simba and I!

And Simmmmmber Bun got some cuddles afterwards of course!

• Amys Animals
                          Participant

TL: I love your bunnies soooo much! haha Simba is just a precious soul. =) The tans are just gorgeous.

• MoveDiagonally
                            Participant
                            2361 posts Send Private Message

@NBO – I love your little lovebuns. They’re adorable.

@BunnyGirl
                              – OMG! Flop!

@Tanlover – I adore all your bunnies. They’re just too cute!

Was about to do some bunny cleaning today… Inara, Helo, and Monty are the messiest buns EVER! And snapped these.

Sleeping Monty:
                               photo MontySleep1_zpscdf31c99.jpg photo MontySleeping2_zps8b8166d7.jpg

Helo sleeping and then stretching:
                               photo HeloSleeping_zpsff11cdd8.jpg photo HeloStretch_zps96c8f98f.jpg

Inara making a new mess, tipping over her hay basket, since I’m about to clean any way >.<

photo InaraHay_zps49e70e6c.jpg

• kinggoblin
                              Participant
                              416 posts Send Private Message

New pictures of Goblin

Helping himself to the groceries when I’m in the kitchen putting stuff away. 

Caught inside the hay box helping himself……as usual.

Mmmmm, mint.

• bunnygirl
                                Participant

Okay, bunny cookies are dead easy. Preheat the oven to 180 C, or 350 F.
                                  I got about a cup of pellets, added 3-4 tablespoon of water, so they puffed up, then crushed them with a rolling pin. You could use a grinder, coffee or herb, but we don’t have either, so I improvised! after this step, you just add as much bunny safe herbs, veggies, titbits as you want. I then added some chopped up mint, a quarter of chopped carrot and a few smashed up raisins. There was 4 raisins I think. (I’m still not sure if I should be feeding them…??) I cut all of the above into tiny pieces with a knife, added it in, and mixed it all up with my hands. I kinda had to force it into a dough shape, by squeezing it together, and if I pulled some off, it all crumbled, but it went together again with some more squeezing. (To stop this happening, I should have put banana in, it’d bind everything together…oh well, next time?) I then measured the cookies out onto a tray lined with baking paper, in pieces about the size of a 50 cent piece. In the oven for 25-30 minutes, or until hard and crispy, but not burnt.  Also, when checking if theyre done, break one apart and press the inside, if its wet, theyre not done yet! Then, just take them out and let them cool before serving!

Apollo is ever so annoying for ignoring new stuff. He turned down banana too NBO, but then I put it in his food bowl and it was gobbled up. But he actually pulled this cookie right from my finger tips! Success!

• bunnygirl
                                  Participant

Ooh I also must add, when it was in dough form, if I squeezed it, I could feel the water kind of bubble out of it in my hands. Not trickle out of anything, it just bubbled underneath my palms. Entirely normal any how, and my cookies turned out fine!

• NewBunnyOwner123
                                    Participant

This is the mess I got to clean up first thing in the morning. Luckily phone books are easy to come by  

• Bam

Tanlover, thank you for the great link!

• BinkyBuster
                                        Participant
                                        101 posts Send Private Message

It was Buster’s 4th birthday on the 27th. I made him a ‘birthday hat’ for some pictures… he wouldn’t let me get it near him and he just kept trying to eat it. Silly boy!

photo 575591_10151384070982045_647362693_n.jpg

• Bam

NewBunnyOwner, it wasn’t those two rabbits in the picture who tore up the phone-book. I clearly see it in their little, innocent faces. It must’ve been some other, bad, bad rabbits who just happened to come by in the night. Such things DO happen quite a lot.

Binky Buster, I tried to put a yellow bow on my bunny for Easter-pics. Yeah, right. He most certainly did not approve.

• NewBunnyOwner123
                                            Participant

I know this isn’t a rabbit but I thought this would be a cute picture to share. I told Bear to, “Go lay down” and I was thinking he would just go over there and kick Abbie off his bed but he is too much of a gentleman and so he settled for Abbie’s bed instead lol 

And here is another of him trying really hard to sleep on Abbie’s bed lol I really need to teach him to man up lol!

• BinkyBuster
                                              Participant

Aw! That picture of the dog actually melted my heart!!! Such a sweetie

• MoveDiagonally
                                                Participant

Awww…. Bear is such a sweet moose!

• MoveDiagonally
                                                  Participant

Double post.

• Caroline22
                                                    Participant
                                                    137 posts Send Private Message

NBO: Lucy does the same thing on my couch! haha oh my gosh, your dogs crack me up!

Tanlover: that’s so cute that Nora was grooming those slippers! And awww, baby Fleury! Too cute! I want to do something like that for Lu when she’s full grown. 

MoveDiagonally: all of those ears are killing me!

Here’s Ms. Lucy Lu pre surgery: 

And here’s her post surgery:

As you can tell, the excitement level definitely went down after surgery. haha 

• Amys Animals
                                                      Participant

NewBunnyOwner: The picture of your dog is way cute! Reminds me of my dog. We bought a small cat bed (that the cats don’t use LOL) and my dog will leave her big comfy bed and go sit on the tiny one! haha Silly dogs.

• Deleted User
                                                        Participant
                                                        22064 posts Send Private Message

KingGoblin How is Goblin doing with his missing teeth? =]

Everyone’s buns are soooo cute! I want to bunnap them all. ;P

NBO your dogs are just so cute!

• Deleted User
                                                          Participant

I made a step up to the window with boxes for the buns. Skipper seems like the only one who really likes it so far. =p Ian keeps moving the first box for some reason, so he can’t figure out how to jump up there. xD

Skipps periscoping out the window. I’m dying for the day when the wild hares are out there and they spot each other. 

Huggie has been very skittish around us. So getting pictures of him is really hard. =[ He was doing well around us until he jumped out of his pen and Skipper latched onto his face.

When not trying to eat the camera, Ian has become quite the poser/model. =D

Ian’s favorite thing to do is jump up on the bed with us and snuggle. Here he is playing/licking my pillow. =p

One of my favorites of Ian. =] He wrapped himself up in his blanket.

I have a bunch more but I’ll most them later. =p

• BB Administrator
                                                            Keymaster
                                                            392 posts Send Private Message

Love these monthly Photo threads you guys started!

We will soon be updating our photo gallery and so I am scouring the forum for some real gems. I see great photos already for all the different sections in our gallery. If you don’t want your photos posted in the gallery, just message me. But otherwise, within a few days some of your adorable photos are going to be featured in the gallery. If you have more bunny photos that you’d like to see in the BinkyBunny Gallery, start postin’! Photos that are too small or blurry won’t work, But ones that are the size of MoveDiagonally’s photo or just a bit larger are great. 600 x 600 max.

Helloworld!!

• cactuspancake
                                                              Participant
                                                              536 posts Send Private Message

Lol! I always do that too :/ you think I would have learned by now that sometimes bunnies just sleep really hard. I always feel bad waking them up but I’m a little paranoid I guess.

• cactuspancake
                                                                Participant
                                                                536 posts Send Private Message

omg Sally running around is super adorable!

• bunnygirl
                                                                  Participant

No kidding! It’s really scary when they don’t wake up and then suddenly you realise they’re just in a deep sleep. Or were just in one anyway…Apollo was actually grunting and twitching in his sleep! Probably dreaming about naughty bunnies stealing his pellets!

• NewBunnyOwner123
                                                                    Participant

Look guys baby Sally and Harley! 

Now they are all grown up and in love *tear* 

I can’t believe my babies are all grown up now! I can’t believe the changes in such a little time! Looking back at pics makes me want to cherish every second!

• NewBunnyOwner123
                                                                      Participant

Oh, and thanks about all the comments about my pooches! I love all 4 of my animals so, so much. And I am glad you guys see how sweet they are! Don’t want ya’ll thinking my bunny children are in any danger :p

• kinggoblin
                                                                        Participant
                                                                        416 posts Send Private Message

@Skipper, Goblin is doing really good! I only have to cut up some of his veggies smaller but thats it. Not having teeth hasn’t stopped him from trying to unplug my stuff or pick things up and slam them on the ground when he is annoyed. 

I tried to eat a banana in secret today at the computer while he was in the kitchen eating his breakfast and he ran into the room and jumped on my back when I was leaning forward lol. I can’t hide fruit from him!!!! He always finds out even if I throw away the evidence. He will bonk me, gum my fingers, or get in my face and try to sniff my mouth. 

• BinkyBuster
                                                                          Participant

Kinggoblin – I know exactly how you feel! The other day I was sitting on the bed eating a banana, Buster was on the other side of the room… he literally SPRINTED up and was on my lap in literally half a second. Then I couldn’t eat my banana in peace because I had a bunny all over me.

Skippersmom- you’re lucky Ian likes to cuddle in the bed! Buster’s favourite thing is to wake up at 6am and hop all over me and my boyfriend’s faces… then run away like nothing happened… wonderful.

• Deleted User
                                                                            Participant

Binkybuster it’s completely hilarious because that was how he first started out. Ian would do the same thing that Buster did. xD Ian was first our foster before we decided to adopt him because he had some aggressive issues. He was big into biting and nipping (still is a little bit =p can’t take the bite out of the bun I guess ;] ). We decided to adopt him because the bf fell in love with him and because we knew not as many people would be patient with him and his behavior. His favorite thing was to zoom around you and sneak up to you and nip you and zoom/binky away. So when he discovered the bed and started snuggling with us we were sooooooo surprised! He’s such a ball of energy. It’s hilarious though because he likes to have more snuggle time with me than the bf. What he’ll do is snuggle with the bf for a good 5-10 minutes then nip the bf and binky away. Ian thinks that its the funniest thing because the bf is not expecting the nip and jumps into the air. I think Ian likes the over the top reactions from the bf. ;]

• Bam
                                                                              Moderator

Bam is crazy about peanuts. He can’t have any. He’s chubby. Here’s a pic of Yohio going potty. He’s littertrained himself. He’s a lovely bunny.

• Bam
                                                                                Moderator

Bam is crazy about peanuts. He can’t have any. He’s chubby. Here’s a pic of Yohio going potty. He’s littertrained himself. He’s a lovely bunny.

• Ilovemyrabbit
                                                                                  Participant
                                                                                  23 posts Send Private Message

@NewBunnyOwner123, Bear is such a sweetie! He melted my heart.

Here is Ash

^ I love this one! 

^ I thought this one was pretty funny!

^I know this isn’t Ash, but I thought it was cool. Its one of Ash’s furs under a microscope.

• Cheddar33
                                                                                    Participant
                                                                                    359 posts Send Private Message

I have those EXACT same slippers!!! My bf got for my birthday. Cheddy humped them because Poopy won’t give in.

My brother got me a bunny phone case and bunny slippers for Christmas (just now receiving!). 

Here are some crappy pics off my phone of Cheddy and Poopy.

• BinkyBunny
                                                                                      Moderator
                                                                                      8776 posts Send Private Message

Posted By NewBunnyOwner123 on 05/02/2013 02:16 PM

I know this isn’t a rabbit but I thought this would be a cute picture to share. I told Bear to, “Go lay down” and I was thinking he would just go over there and kick Abbie off his bed but he is too much of a gentleman and so he settled for Abbie’s bed instead lol 

NBO123 – That has really got to be one of the funniest pictures I have seen in a long while!  I can’t stop laughing.  That FACE!  Poor Poor Bear, all the while Abbie is just in complete lounge mode.   I love this photo.   Says so much.  There has got to be something you can enter with that one.  

Sometimes I will use funny photos as my screen to make me smile in the morning before I start my day.   I may have to use this one as I just can’t stop smiling.  What a gem. 

• MoveDiagonally
                                                                                        Participant

Penny’s “this does not go here Mom!” face.

photo PennyAngry_zpsc891fcf3.jpg

• NewBunnyOwner123
                                                                                          Participant

Feel free to take it BB. Glad it makes you smile! Lol

• BinkyBunny
                                                                                            Moderator
                                                                                            8776 posts Send Private Message

Posted By NewBunnyOwner123 on 05/03/2013 07:46 PM
                                                                                              Feel free to take it BB. Glad it makes you smile! Lol

Thanks NBO for letting me use it for awhile  I now have that hilarious photo of Bear and Abbie as my wallpaper.  It’s making my day….all day.  

• Toady
                                                                                              Participant
                                                                                              186 posts Send Private Message

Loki and Friend

Loki and his new buddy (thinking of Freyja) 

• Roberta
                                                                                                Participant
                                                                                                4355 posts Send Private Message

Freyja suits her, such a pretty girl.

• Toady
                                                                                                  Participant

She is a gorgeous little bunny, we were a bit worried about her yesterday but she seems to have discovered how to get hay from the box strapped to the side of the crate and Loki isn’t humping her as much and is grooming her ears. I had to laugh at a friend who asked “Can I have some of her fluff??” when I sent her a photo… us spinners will try to spin the hair from almost any fluffy animal.

• Deleted User
                                                                                                    Participant

Skipper says she loves the window. 

Hugo finally trying to go up to the window. His little stuffy friend Myori helped him gather the courage to go check it out. 

Poking his head up to make sure that it’s safe. 

Hugo posing for me.  He’s beginning to warm up to us again.

• NewBunnyOwner123
                                                                                                      Participant

I love his little white paw!

• MissD
                                                                                                        Participant
                                                                                                        302 posts Send Private Message

So many adorable buns. I think Sally’s got the cutest bunny face I’ve ever seen. Skipper looks so beautiful

Buddy nibbling on his hay yesterday, he only didn’t eat properly for like 24 hours but it felt like forever.

buddy26 photo DSCF8572.jpg

• Deleted User
                                                                                                          Participant

Oh no Miss D! Is Buddy doing much better now? What happened?

Thank you NBO. =] I love his paws. They’re so slim and dainty. =p I call him my dainty boy.

• hannaroo
                                                                                                            Participant
                                                                                                            317 posts Send Private Message

@Bunnygirl – Apollos flop is so funny! I’m not suprised you freaked! Suri looked like she was having a fit the first time she did that! I was so scared! Buttons still hasnt got the hang of flopping and keeps trying to flop on my cushions but ends up rolling off of them and looking rather startled!

@tanlover14
                                                                                                              thanks for the link! I’m starting to introduce veg to Suri and Buttons and all the information on the site as really helped figure out how to provide a balanced diet!

@ilovemyrabbit
                                                                                                              haha! I love Ash’s little tea cosy hat!

Buttons and Suri are growing very rapidly! This week they were introduced to veg and have taken to it everso well! 

Unfortionalty puberty has set in and I had to seperate them temporarily but I took the oppertunity to maximise their living spaces and both are alot more sociable with me, Buttons in particular who used to be a little rascle at times! They’re booked in for spaying at the end of June so hopefully will be reunited by the winter!

• AnnaW
                                                                                                              Participant
                                                                                                              569 posts Send Private Message

Gorgeous bunnies everyone, cant wait for a new addition to my family!!

Barney sitting in my laundry bag, silly boy!!

And Barney meeting my beautiful persian sealpoint himalayan Misu!  

• MoveDiagonally
                                                                                                                Participant

I was trying to take a pic of Inara next to the DVD to show how much she’s grown but I guess Mulder, the cat, felt left out.

photo InaraMulder2_zps160d90ad.jpg
                                                                                                                   photo MulderInara_zps0ddd016e.jpg

• tanlover14
                                                                                                                  Participant

You’re welcome, hanna!  Funny, my fifth bun goes for her spay in June also!  She’s going to be bonded to my quartet – so we can bond together!!!

MD – the babies are growing soooo fast!! =)

AnnaW – they look so funny together!!!   Both soooo fluffy!!!

Ran my first Half-Marathon yesterday !  I managed to raise $510 for the rescue, Rabbit Wranglers, I was running for!  That’s where I adopted my Simba from!  So he’s the reason I ran… which is why I had to have a picture of him with the metal!

And we’ve been working on getting the Tans to like “lap time”… not necessarily us holding them but them hanging out on the couch with us.  They get so nervous around new area that I think it will be good for them anyways.  To be put in different areas of the house so they get more used to it.  Anyways, this is Tanger and me cuddling!  We figured out if you hold him like a baby and rub his head he begins to tooth-pur, even though he looks like he’s going to bite off my face in this picture!

• NewBunnyOwner123
                                                                                                                    Participant

Look at the new addition to my aquarium! He is so pretty the picture doesn’t even give him justice  

• NewBunnyOwner123
                                                                                                                      Participant

Oh, and I forgot to add this picture of Sally and Harley together.

She was tooth purring while doing this too 

• Deleted User
                                                                                                                        Participant

So I made a toy for the buns out of a toilet paper roll. The one that Robyn posted a while back. I tried it out originally with Skipper when she first posted it and she was eh. So I tried it out with Ian and Hugo. Ian LOVED it.

What’s this???

Wait there’s stuff inside? Must eat it!

Yesterday Hugo discovered the top of the boxes and the window.  He was giving Miyori a hello kiss. 

• tanlover14
                                                                                                                          Participant

Hahahah, Nora LOVES those too SkippersMama!!

• Caroline22
                                                                                                                            Participant

I’m swooning over everybunnies bunnies!  

• BinkyBuster
                                                                                                                              Participant

Aww flopped out cuddling bunnies!!!

Skippers Mama – isn’t it so nice how much love a bunny can have towards a stuffed animal? Buster loves his like crazy! Also I didn’t see the post about those toilet paper tubes – what did you put in it?

• hannaroo
                                                                                                                                Participant

@tanlover14 that would be really handy! I’m a first time bunny owner so I’m a little nervous about bonding them although I’ve arranged their hutches in a way that they can see/smell/communicate with eachother and they pretty much ignore each others existence (which is great as there’s no aggression so far)
                                                                                                                                  They’re booked in at the end of June so I’ll begin bonding them at the start of August.
                                                                                                                                  I read books on rabbits and looked up their diets on the internet but I didnt know that certain things should be in moderation so finding this site has been very very helpful with all the posts and questions! Congratulations on your half marathon! I always wanted to run one but injured my knee so can only really do 10K now! What a great way to raise money for charity!

• LittlePuffyTail
                                                                                                                                  Moderator
                                                                                                                                  18092 posts Send Private Message

I thought Bindi might benefit from some sunshine. Yesterday evening was so gorgeous,  I x-pend the porch and brought him out. He seemed to really enjoy it. A nice little treat for him after being so sick all weekend.

I love when he’s in the sun, you can really see how pretty his pink/blue eyes are.

Wheeee!

• tanlover14
                                                                                                                                    Participant

Bindiiii Looo – hope he is feeling better and out of the sick zone, LPT. <3 Sending vibes his way as it seems he needs them to STAY healthy!

Hanna – Don’t be too nervous about bonding them!! Hahaha, I was so nervous when I first did it and there are LOTS of horror stories out there from bonding problems. But it’s really important to have them CONSTANTLY supervised when together and to completely ensure there is absolutely NO way one of the bunnies can get to the other while you’re not around. Little mistakes like these have made some horror bunny fights. But if you’re constantly supervising with ways to separate, you should be fine. It’s really important to stress BEFORE a fight begins (as soon as you see agitation and any aggressive indicators such as ears back or nipping) for the first week or two. This will save you a lot of bunny bruises. =P Hahaha, don’t worry. Everyone here on BB is AWESOME at helping with bonding threads. You and your furbabies will do fine! =)

BinkyBuster – I usually fill mine with half and a few treats stuffed inside the hay. It keeps them going CRAZY.

• MoveDiagonally
                                                                                                                                      Participant

Bindi! I love that face.

Tanlover – That pic of Simba is all nose! How does he see?! I love lion heads but I could never subject one to me and all the fluffing of them I would be doing. >.>

• hannaroo
                                                                                                                                        Participant

Thanks, I’m pretty optimistic! I keep switching their toys around each others hutches so they’re used to each others scent and there’s no signs of stress or aggression! They seem like pretty happy bunnies apart from the New found hormones! I was making great progress with making them comfortable with handling and they’re now only tolerating petting and sitting on my lap (only if I have veg or pellets!)

• Bam
                                                                                                                                          Moderator

Bindi is beautiful!!

• BinkyBuster
                                                                                                                                            Participant

photo 943335_10151398518937045_655207675_n.jpg

Buster and I spent some time out in the sun today

• tanlover14
                                                                                                                                              Participant

Hahahahha, MD! He IS all fur. It’s adorable. I was holding his head down and his ears back though because he kept attacking the metal so that’s why he has no eyeballs in the picture! =P

• NewBunnyOwner123
                                                                                                                                                Participant

Does anyone else’s buns do this? It’s Sally’s interpretation of Michael Jackcon lol She does this all the time when she is grooming herself lol Tippy toes! 

• Jessie1990
                                                                                                                                                  Participant
                                                                                                                                                  393 posts Send Private Message

Ashe loves her new cat tunnel and never wants to go back in her cage

• Toady
                                                                                                                                                    Participant

I think that Loki and Freyja are bonding well

• bullrider76543
                                                                                                                                                      Participant
                                                                                                                                                      1288 posts Send Private Message

Well its been so long since I have been on here, sorry everyone!! College is tough and demands a lot of studying and I still have to be a dad and bunny dad to 9 bunnies. Anyhow it is nice to see so many healthy happy bunnies on here!!!! so here is a couple of mine!!

Chippy outside exploring

Hazel outside playing in the tunnels

Baby outside loving the sunshine

Big Blue giving mommy kisses

Raven stealing hay out of the new box we just got

Cinnamon looking at the kids playing across the street

Peanut at full speed!

Mr. Hopper still doing binkies at almost 8 years old!

Nibbles doing a little binkie

• longhairmike
                                                                                                                                                        Participant
                                                                                                                                                        1069 posts Send Private Message

everyone enjoys sushi night

• NewBunnyOwner123
                                                                                                                                                          Participant

The buns really love the feeling of the cold air blowing on their stomachs lol  

• bullrider76543
                                                                                                                                                            Participant

@newbunny owner LMAO I hear you, if I have the fan going they go sit directly in front of it blocking it lol

• NuggetBuns
                                                                                                                                                              Participant
                                                                                                                                                              348 posts Send Private Message

Love looking at everyone’s adorable buns every month! 

Had some of my girlfriends come over and Nugget loved all the attention he got …. plus the sweet wine we were drinking  You can see his little tongue in the second pic.

• Amys Animals
                                                                                                                                                                Participant

longhairmike, Rini is too cute!

• longhairmike
                                                                                                                                                                  Participant

peyton photobomb

photo DSCN3131_zps29b6fd9f.jpg

• colleenbunny
                                                                                                                                                                    Participant
                                                                                                                                                                    335 posts Send Private Message

I love all the pics of your buns!!! Too bad the weatther over in washinton has been pretty bad lately. Yesterday the wind was really terrible.

• PurpleBunni
                                                                                                                                                                      Participant
                                                                                                                                                                      32 posts Send Private Message

I thought I would share a few pictures of the angora mini-lop I bought my niece last month. Dusty is about 10-11 weeks old in these pictures.

photo P1020448_zps8366de2c.jpg

photo P1020449_zpsa9c1472b.jpg

photo P1020483_zps68cd7181.jpg

Isn’t she precious!?

• bullrider76543
                                                                                                                                                                        Participant

@purple bunny she is so beautiful!!!!

• PurpleBunni
                                                                                                                                                                          Participant

Thank you! My niece loves her more than anything in this world and Dusty loves her right back. <3

• Sam and Lady's Human
                                                                                                                                                                            Participant
                                                                                                                                                                            2001 posts Send Private Message

My gals
                                                                                                                                                                              Miss leave-me-alone-I’m-hiding Sam

and Miss Why-is-that-black-thing-in-my-face-and-why-arent-you-loving-on-me Lady

• PurpleBunni
                                                                                                                                                                              Participant

What great shots! I don’t know if Sam’s or Lady’s expressions are cuter.

• NuggetBuns
                                                                                                                                                                                Participant

Aw! Sam and Lady both look so pissed, it’s hilarious. What is Sam hiding under? The first time I saw it, it looked like he was out on a dock on a rainy night because of the blur and lights =P.

• Sam and Lady's Human
                                                                                                                                                                                  Participant

Lol, Sam is under my TV console the extra xpen is behind it causing the lights, a piece of plexiglass is on the ground because Lady was boredom digging.

• bullrider76543
                                                                                                                                                                                    Participant

LOL they are so cute!!! I love the disaproval looks!!

I caught the carnivore sleeping!!! LMAO Peanut flopped, and I finally got her with the camera, usually she is psycic and as soon as I grab the camera she sits up.

• MoveDiagonally
                                                                                                                                                                                      Participant

O.O Peanut Flop.

BRB bun-napping.

• hannaroo
                                                                                                                                                                                        Participant

tehe lady looks so CUTE!

• colleenbunny
                                                                                                                                                                                          Participant

The pics are all so cute!

• LittlePuffyTail
                                                                                                                                                                                            Moderator

In honour of the new Star Trek movie, I just had to post this gem I found.

• bigorneaux
                                                                                                                                                                                              Participant
                                                                                                                                                                                              12 posts Send Private Message

I’m not sure if anyone remembers me from my intro thread, but these are my two rescuebuns, Getty and Jasper. It’s been a month since we brought them home and they’ve settled in very nicely, stretching out on the rug, binkying all over the place They didn’t even mind when our friend had to sleep on the sofa for a few nights

It makes me so happy to see them like this, though. The lady I adopted them from told me she’d never seen them stretch out or hardly ever leave their cage. I like to think the freedom and atmosphere in mine and my partner’s flat is just the type of place they wanted to be in.

• Sam and Lady's Human
                                                                                                                                                                                                Participant

Awwww they are so cute!!

• NuggetBuns
                                                                                                                                                                                                  Participant

Sam and Lady- I need to get plexiglass for Nugget b/c he is notorious for chewing and digging up the carpet!

I love Peanut’s flop! I need a Peanut in my life, so so so beautiful! And that rabbit dressed up as Spock reminds me that I need to find a blue jacket for Nugget so he can be Peter Rabbit for Halloween =D

bigorneaux- I can picture Getty and Jasper hopping around smelling your friend on the couch. That is such a sweet picture. I’m so glad you took those two in, they look so happy and are probably really grateful for the new life that you’ve given them! They’re also a beautiful pair.

• IsabellaRobyn
                                                                                                                                                                                                    Participant
                                                                                                                                                                                                    592 posts Send Private Message

It’s been such a long time since I last posted a Belle pic so here we are!  I took it on my phone because I can’t find my camera after moving!!  Please excuse the mess she’s made trying to find her fav bits of hay haha!

• Emmie
                                                                                                                                                                                                      Participant
                                                                                                                                                                                                      461 posts Send Private Message

photo photo2-1_zps2130bb13.jpg

photo photo1-1_zpse9e2e7f4.jpg

photo photo3-1_zps0eb145d7.jpg

photo photo4-1_zpsa4ec8aea.jpg

photo photo5-1_zps644c7569.jpg

• Sam and Lady's Human
                                                                                                                                                                                                        Participant

Oh my gosh the cuteness. *Faints*

• bullrider76543
                                                                                                                                                                                                          Participant

They are sooo dang cute!!!

ok some more of my bunch

Blue getting huge!!!

Big blue chillin

Baby posing for a picture, such a Diva

Baby posing again

Chippy in the stroller when we were waling around the art walk in Joplin last thursday

Chippy likes playing in the tunnels outside

• longhairmike
                                                                                                                                                                                                            Participant

it just seem so weird that so many poeple are alking about their buns just getting spayed,, and mine are beginning their 10th year this week.
                                                                                                                                                                                                              its like i always assumed they’d be around forever, but i know that’s just not the case.
                                                                                                                                                                                                              we’ve got so many fosters on backup,, that if something happens to rini or usako,, they will instantly get their forever home the very next day

• IsabellaRobyn
                                                                                                                                                                                                              Participant

Caught my cheeky monkey in her hay bucket this morning!  She has been in there now for a good half an hour chomping away !

Edit: She’s actually lying down now in the bucket, still munching to her hearts content haha!  Oh to be a bunny!

• Binx86
                                                                                                                                                                                                                Participant
                                                                                                                                                                                                                144 posts Send Private Message

So I’ve been gone for what seems a super long time!  I’ve missed all these bunny pictures and there’s so many new fluffy faces!!!

I’m going to be jsut posting a quick update of pics then I don’t know how long it’ll be before I’m back…. So here goes!

We finally got Izzy fixed the end of April! *cheers*  And we started the bonding process with her and the boys. 

Her and Groucho took off amazing!  This is what EVERY session is like… No humping, lunging, fur pulling… NOTHING but GOOD behavior and grooming!

Though her and Zeppo still need lot if time yet… He’s being quite aggresive and territorial.  As soon as he misbehaves bonding time is over, thought I try to end it with treats before that.  If they can be in the same space as each other with no fighting for 3 minutes they get treats and are seperated.  We’ll be increasing the time after a steady week and good behavior.   Here’s Zeppo relaxed!

I also now have a little herb garden in my kitchen in front of the window. A perfect treat for the rabbits and stuff that I can use. Basil, chamomile, cilantro, dill, lemon balm, lemon grass, peppermint, pineapple mint, oregano, parsley, rosemary, pineapple sage, and thyme.

And last but not least… This was taken on May 1st when we got dumped with 14″ on snow.  This was when we only had a couple inches on the ground.  I think the wild rabbits know who we have living with us! 

• LittlePuffyTail
                                                                                                                                                                                                                  Moderator

Miss Olivia. She jumped in this basket and sat there for like 30 minutes, just staring at me, lol…..I was afraid.

• bullrider76543
                                                                                                                                                                                                                    Participant

LPT she was trying to mind meld with you, telling you feed me treats now human LOL

• Sarita
                                                                                                                                                                                                                      Participant
                                                                                                                                                                                                                      18851 posts Send Private Message

Bobby and Ms. Toffee

• NuggetBuns
                                                                                                                                                                                                                        Participant

I was watching my cousin’s dog this weekend and didn’t think that Nugget would ever get over his fear of other animals after the first night of constant thumping. Yesterday, they spent most of the day grooming, humping, chilling, and playing with each other. Note that Nugget was the dominant one and kept humping the dog (not the other way around) . They were adorably cute together and never once did they fight.

• Hazel
                                                                                                                                                                                                                          Participant
                                                                                                                                                                                                                          2587 posts Send Private Message

NuggetBuns: How sweet they became friends! Nugget is so handsome.

Sarita: Bobby and Ms. Toffee are so cute together! The size difference makes it even more adorable!

LPT: Olivia always looks so elegant. She’s beautiful!

Lily turned 3 years old today. She partied a little too hard last night and found out the hard way that the “Beer after wine, feelin’ fine!” thing is, unfortunately, a myth.

• NuggetBuns
                                                                                                                                                                                                                            Participant

Hazel- OMG YOUR CAT IS HILARIOUS!! #alcoholic

• bullrider76543
                                                                                                                                                                                                                              Participant

@nuggetbun your nugget looks so much like my Chippy LOL
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                and Hazel better watch out, cats start off with just a lick here or there and before you know it you have a ragging cattaholic on your hands LOL

• tanlover14
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                Participant

LMAOOOOOO…. I haven’t popped in much lately but I HAVE to comment on Lily. That is absolutely HYSTERICAL.

Not to mention … Bobby and Ms. Toffee, ahhaahha! Sarita those two are adorable together.

Nugget looks HUGE next to the dog! How big is he again?

• Sarita
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  Participant

Lily is gorgeous – what kind of cat is she?

• Hazel
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    Participant

Well, she’s 21 in cat years, so it’s okay. She’s also an attention hog and loves all your nice comments!

Sarita: She’s a Modern Siamese, lilac point.

tanlover: I knew you’d appreciate her, this kind of thing would be right up your tans alley. Still sending lots of vibes for Simba!

bullrider: I think that ship has sailed…

NuggetBuns: Maybe Nugget and Lily should have a night out together, I know he likes his wine, too. Lily’s a cheap date, she’s happy with box wine.

• MoveDiagonally
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      Participant

Hazel – What an elegant looking drunkard you have

LPT – Those pics of Olivia made me laugh. XD

• NuggetBuns
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        Participant

bullrider- Had to go back a few posts to see your Chip, they have the same face/head shape and broken agouti coloring. Do you know what breed(s) Chip is? He is very handsome =D And Blue is a stunner!

tanlover- When I first skimmed through this thread, I thought you wrote “I haven’t pooped much lately but I HAVE to comment on Lily.” I was like thinking, wow, this forum is more important to her than her bowl movements! LOL. Yes, Sarita’s buns are so perfectly round and fluffy, I love them too. I don’t think Nugget is really that big, he’s just very long. He’s at the vet today getting neutered so I will ask them to weigh him when we pick him up. He’s 6 months old and should be around 5 pounds.

Hazel- Hah, they’d have to be drunk though because Nugget is terried of cats. He thumps like crazy when he sees them through the window outside strolling around.

• bullrider76543
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          Participant

@NuggetBuns, I am not sure he is only about 5 lbs so he is a dwarf of some kind, my vet just calls him an Agouti Dwarf LOL. and thank you everyone wants to steal my big Blue LOL

• bullrider76543
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            Participant

Baby prancing around the house just because she is a Diva!

• MissD
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              Participant

Gosh, all your buns are soooo adorable. Hazel – you’ve got the best cat in the world, love the photos

Buddy likes to hear everything, even when he’s resting in his sandpit:
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                buddy28 photo DSCF8617.jpg

Having a well deserved rest after totally demolishing his cage
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                buddy27 photo DSCF8643.jpg

• NewBunnyOwner123
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                Participant

Harley is fat and lazy

• NuggetBuns
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  Participant

Baby and Buddy are so cute!!! 

Newbunnyowner-  Nugget and Harley would get along so well being lazy together.

• Deleted User
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    Participant

Everyone’s photos make me want to squeeeee with cuteness! 

Here is Hugo before the bf and I went to leave to pick up my mom from the airport. Huggie decided to rest his head on my thigh.

My mom was sadden by our lack of decoration in the house so she went out and bought us new curtains. Skipper seems to love them. 

Ian cracks me up. He doesn’t like the first box pushed up against the second and moves it. Here he is trying to jump over to it.

• Sam and Lady's Human
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      Participant

MissD, tell me more of this sand pit!

Sarita are they bonding?

• Sarita
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        Participant

I just wanted to make a note about the sand pit – sand is bad for rabbits – one of my vets told me that sand can cause impaction and I do remember one time that BabyD said Buddy was sick so I wonder if the sand is the problem. Also it can cause eye irritation.

SLH – I wish they were bonding but they aren’t – Bobby just likes to sit next to the pen and he also like to go in their pens when I clean them.

• Hazel
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          Participant

NuggetBuns: Nugget doesn’t need to be scared of Lily. He’s probably bigger than her.

Harley and Nugget are too funny, the pictures are pretty much identical!

MissD: Buddy looks so relaxed in his sand box, adorable! I’ll trade Lily for him if you want. You would have to get rid of the sand box though, she would probably eat it…

Skipper’s Mama: The picture of Skipper scared me there for a second!

• MissD
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            Participant

Sam and Lady’s Human – I bought a big, plastic storage box and two bags of play sand, they sell it in toy shops and supermarkets here, it’s rinsed so it’s clean and doesn’t stain, if he spills some of it on the carpet all we do is hoover it. He loves digging in it and sleeping there as well, especially when it’s warm.

Sarita, Buddy was ill but, according to his vet, it’s because he doesn’t eat much hay and has trouble with the hair he swallows while grooming himself. He doesn’t eat the sand, I keep the pit in the living room so I can see him in it. That sand is a bit like beach sand just clean, it’s moist, I replace it when it gets totally dry so it’s not dusty. I will take it away though if it irritates his eyes, it hasn’t yet (touch wood). I thought shop bought sand would be safer than anything from the outside, there’s lots of foxes round here, God knows what diseases they carry. And Buddy loves that sandpit

buddy29 photo DSCF8485.jpg

Hazel – I’ll take Lily! Can I keep Buddy though

• colleenbunny
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              Participant

Posted By NuggetBuns on 05/21/2013 01:21 PM
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                bullrider- Had to go back a few posts to see your Chip, they have the same face/head shape and broken agouti coloring. Do you know what breed(s) Chip is? He is very handsome =D And Blue is a stunner!

tanlover- When I first skimmed through this thread, I thought you wrote “I haven’t pooped much lately but I HAVE to comment on Lily.” I was like thinking, wow, this forum is more important to her than her bowl movements! LOL. Yes, Sarita’s buns are so perfectly round and fluffy, I love them too. I don’t think Nugget is really that big, he’s just very long. He’s at the vet today getting neutered so I will ask them to weigh him when we pick him up. He’s 6 months old and should be around 5 pounds.

Hazel- Hah, they’d have to be drunk though because Nugget is terried of cats. He thumps like crazy when he sees them through the window outside strolling around.

LOL!! You guys are so halarious!  Love the pics! I found some cute pics online.

Rabbit

Rabbit When I first saw this, I was thinking “What breed of dog is this?” I still am.

Happy Crazy Bunny ”Where’s my Coffee?!”

“Oh, I can’t look at this screen any more. Oh I’m so tired. Get another rabbit in.”

20130204-220015.jpgThis isn’t a rabbit. But it sure is cute.

Have a Cup of Cuteness ”Is the dog gone?”

I wish I had a bunny.

• Hazel
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                Participant

Hazel – I’ll take Lily! Can I keep Buddy though

Nooooo… Although, I don’t blame you.

Caught a squatter in the backyard today! He seems to be staying under our shed.

I’m gonna have to mow the grass tomorrow, I hope I won’t scare him to death!

• bullrider76543
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  Participant

Introsucing Gizmo our newest rescue!!

• NewBunnyOwner123
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    Participant

Nuggetbuns lol! They look identical!!! 

Sally says hello.  

She has chunky thighs :p 

• Caroline22
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      Participant

I’ve noticed lately that Lucy head has been looking extremely tiny. Is that normal? I don’t think she’s fat. I’ve been feeling her body over and she doesn’t feel fat to me. And last month when she was spayed, they said she weighed 5 lbs. If she really is a NZW she should weigh 10-12lbs full grown (she’s 7 months now). But why is her head so small? The picture I have to show yall isn’t very good, but I’ll try to get a better one tomorrow. I guess what I’m asking is, is will her head catch up to the rest of her body?

Don’t worry I grabbed her right after I took the picture. I just had to show the world her tree climbing abilities! But can you kind of tell that her head is smaller than the rest of her body?

Here’s another recent picture! Her head looks more normal sized here, but it’s definitely the just camera angle. Also, she now has a mini dewlap.

• NuggetBuns
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        Participant

Caroline- Lucy is so pretty! That’s also pretty cool that she can climb trees… I don’t think there’s anything wrong with having a small head. Nugget also has a small head compared to the rest of his body. I see more lops with normal-big heads lol.

• somebun
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          Participant
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          25 posts Send Private Message

Ollivander living up to his name:

Afternoon nap:

Feed me!

• Hazel
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            Participant

Caroline: She’s still so young, everything will even out as she grows. I think her head looks fine though.

somebun: Ollivander is so cute, I love his eyeliner and tiny ears!

I caught our backyard bun, Squat, doing a little binky/dash. We love him, hopefully he’ll stay for a while.

• MoveDiagonally
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              Participant

Somebun – Someone should tell Ollivander that eyeliner like that is really more of a night time look

I love hotot markings!

• MoveDiagonally
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                Participant

My husband gets Monty Kisses:

And

Monty getting progressively more comfortable.
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                   photo ProgressiveFlop_zpsea0845a1.jpg

• longhairmike
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  Participant

peyton is learning to appreciate the finer things in life…

• IsabellaRobyn
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    Participant

Awe Monty kisses! I love it when Belle does that .

longhairmike – that is hilarious! Peyton’s like a little dog haha!

• kcomstoc
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      Participant
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      625 posts Send Private Message

Caleb is top bunny and demands grooming in the first video lol also I wanted to say that has anyone mistaken you bunny for a dog seriously? I showed people a video (the second video) of my bunny binkying and they were like it’s such a cute beagle O.o what? http://www.facebook.com/photo.php      http://www.facebook.com/photo.php

• longhairmike
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        Participant

Norris was outside in the front yard as the post office was picking up this afternoon…

• Sarita
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          Participant

Round Bobby!

• RabbitPam
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            Moderator
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            11002 posts Send Private Message

OMG, Sarita, that’s Bobby???

Beach Ball Bobby!

• Sarita
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              Participant

Here’s a close up.

Yes, Pam, that is his summer look – Beach Ball Bobby.

Well actually it’s his winter look too and then we call it – Snow Ball Bobby.

• NewBunnyOwner123
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                Participant

The buns came back home today! They got a new cage makeover and My gosh Abbie was SOOOOO excited to see the buns again she was crying and wagging her whole butt when she saw us carrying them inside the house. She missed them so much lol 

• NewBunnyOwner123
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  Participant

It’s crazy how quickly the buns started where we left off when getting them home last night. They just hopped right out of the kennel and wanted to start running around playing  

Harley doesn’t let my husband sleep. I think he is looking a little chubby here  

This was him coming like right of the kennel and started begging for a craisin! lol 

Abbie is so strong  

Abbie did so well at rock climbing!

• Darren
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    Participant
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    72 posts Send Private Message

Trigger being a BUM!!!!

• NewBunnyOwner123
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      Participant

OMG! Trigger is just the cutest thing in the world!

• Darren
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        Participant
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        72 posts Send Private Message

Thank you NewBunnyOwner123 he’s great I think I hit the jackpot with him.

• Sarita
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          Participant

I know these aren’t real rabbits but these are a set of Jodi Jensen rabbit prints I have and love that I thought I’d share.  Yes, they probably belong in a nursery, but I like them anyway….

• MunchMom
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            Participant
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            36 posts Send Private Message

Saw this on the internet. Too cute. Had to share it. Roger (the rabbit) vs. a box

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/05/30/rabbit-fights-box-wins_n_3360505.html?utm_hp_ref=comedy

• BabyD
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              Participant
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              50 posts Send Private Message

MunchMom, that video is so hilarious and cute. Thanks for sharing.

Viewing 148 reply threads
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forum THE LOUNGE MAY PICTURE THREAD :D