Forum

OUR FORUM IS UP BUT WE ARE STILL IN THE MIDDLE OF UPDATING AND FIXING THINGS.  SOME THINGS WILL LOOK WEIRD AND/OR NOT BE CORRECT. YOUR PATIENCE IS APPRECIATED.  We are not fully ready to answer questions in a timely manner as we are not officially open, but we will do our best. 

You may have received a 2-factor authentication (2FA) email from us on 4/21/2020. That was from us, but was premature as the login was not working at that time. 

BUNNY 911 – If your rabbit hasn’t eaten or pooped in 12-24 hours, call a vet immediately! Don’t have a vet? Check out VET RESOURCES

The subject of intentional breeding or meat rabbits is prohibited. The answers provided on this board are for general guideline purposes only. The information is not intended to diagnose or treat your pet. It is your responsibility to assess the information being given and seek professional advice/second opinion from your veterinarian and/or qualified behaviorist.

What are we about?  Please read about our Forum Culture and check out the Rules

BUNNY 911 – If your rabbit hasn’t eaten or pooped in 12-24 hours, call a vet immediately!  Don’t have a vet? Check out VET RESOURCES 

The subject of intentional breeding or meat rabbits is prohibited. The answers provided on this board are for general guideline purposes only. The information is not intended to diagnose or treat your pet.  It is your responsibility to assess the information being given and seek professional advice/second opinion from your veterinarian and/or qualified behaviorist.

BINKYBUNNY FORUMS

Forum THE LOUNGE March Pic Thread

Viewing 83 reply threads
  • Author
    • LittlePuffyTail
      18092 posts Send Private Message

I noticed there was no March thread yet so I’m gonna make one. And as was suggested, I will post a pic of Sterling every month for White Rabbit White Rabbit White Rabbit (belated). 

Miss my big, beautiful boy. 

Elara is just like him photogenic wise. Lots of pics to be added later. 

• Muchelle
        Participant
        1141 posts Send Private Message

sterling <33333

As opposed to majestic white bun, have black addict that forgets the door is open and begs for treats through the wire

• Bam
          16957 posts Send Private Message
            *****Sterling*****

Muchelle, Bam does the exact same thing when we’re visiting my mother. He has a cage there, but the door is never closed. That doesn’t mean you can’t beg through the grids. I think maybe he finds the grids convenient, they offer periscoping support. 

Here he is in his litter box. 

• Muchelle
            Participant

Yeah, they’re so lazy that the grid is much more comfortable probably the other day K specifically went up to the grid to hook his paws and then stretch/yawn ahaha

Bam looks so FLUFFEH

• Vienna Blue in France
              Participant
              5317 posts Send Private Message

The pic of gorgeous Sterling made me wonder where Frankie is…..?

• Deleted User
                Participant
                22064 posts Send Private Message

Sterling was so precious <3
                  Muchelle: too funny! Asriel does the same! He’ll hear the pellet bag crinkle, and will run to his perch and smoosh his face between the bars. I’m like, no dufus, your door is wide open.
                  Bam: That’s such a good frontal view of him! I’m glad mine aren’t the only two that lounge in their boxes. Weird bunnies.

• BB8
                  Participant
                  101 posts Send Private Message

Hello everyone!

Baba and my mom’s dog both eating rabbit food  and BB8’s cute butt 

• Muchelle
                    Participant

Oh hello, that’s a sexy butt there!

Baba’s back spots look like a table from the Rorschach test

• Bam

BB8, baby’s got back ?My dog steals my rabbit’s food if she gets the chance. Luckily Bam doesn’t steal dog food!

Muchelle, Bam is pretty fluffy, I’ve finally found a brush he doesn’t hate! Today he even tooth purred while I was brushing him. He got heavier and heavier in my knee and then he started tooth purring, it’s never happened during grooming before.

A&B, it is weird that they lounge in their litter boxes. It doesn’t quite make sense. But then rabbits are very mysterious creatures!

• Wick & Fable
                        5812 posts Send Private Message

Guess who finally went one day without getting topical treatment for ringworm?! Not 100% in the clear yet— we’ll see what his mouth looks like tonight.

The answers provided in this discussion are for general guideline purposes only. The information is not intended to diagnose or treat your pet. Seek the advice of your veterinarian or a qualified behaviorist.

• Bunnybuzz
                          Participant
                          223 posts Send Private Message

As much as I wish I could upload a pic, I can’t Every time I have tried it’s to big.

But these buns are too cute! I can’t stand it!

• Ellie from The Netherlands
                            Participant
                            2512 posts Send Private Message

Sterling will definitely be missed, he was so beautiful!

@Muchelle
                              : hahaha, what a little rogue ^_^ Now that’s a begging face!

@bam
                              : All fluffed up AND helicopter ears? Squee

@BB8: yup, that’s definitely one pretty bunny butt

Nothing particularly exciting from this side, only a really weird napping position. Breintje fell asleep with his nose resting against the tv stand, he sat there for several minutes with his eyes half closed and all fluffed up. Is this really a comfy position?

• Luna
                              Participant
                              2219 posts Send Private Message

Posted By Bunnybuzz on 3/05/2018 4:18 PM

As much as I wish I could upload a pic, I can’t Every time I have tried it’s to big.

I open my pic with Microsoft Paint and choose “Resize” to make the pic smaller. Then I “Save As” the smaller pic, and upload that file to my post

• Harley&Thumper
                                Participant
                                444 posts Send Private Message

Just to follow up with what Luna said, Paint will tell you how large the file is at the bottom of the screen. It’s an easy way to tell if you still need to shrink the photo.

• Harley&Thumper
                                  Participant

Harley prepares to mount an expedition to  retrieve his treats from the top of the box. Thumper decides its not worth the effort.

• GarfyTheLop
                                    Participant
                                    171 posts Send Private Message

Happy March everyone! Can’t believe how quick this year is going, here is a little photo of Garf for you all.

Participant

@H&T: Haha, I love how Harley casts a shadow of a cat ^_^ Channeling his inner feline and climbing everywhere. He has such beautiful colours! Love Thumper’s look too, it’s so hard getting a pretty pic of a black bun.

@Garfy: aww, that’s an irresistable begging booplesnoot. Please tell me he got a treat or at least some pettings?

• Luna
                                        Participant

LPT – Sterling Sterling Sterling (binky free big guy)

Muchelle – Oh those puppy dog eyes!

Bam – “I’ll just let the treats come to me”

BB8 – I love her color!

Wick – Congrats!

Ellie – Lol, Breintje reminds me of “I love lamp” (Anchorman)

H&T – Whatever happened to teamwork?

GTL – Squee!

• GarfyTheLop
                                          Participant

@Ellie – he got a bite of banana and a cuddle, can’t resist his little face

Participant

Haha, and how could you? I couldn’t resist it from here!

Breintje finally found out that the couch is a lot warmer than the floor, and is taking more regular naps on it. It looks great seeing him up there snoozing away the afternoon

As I was posting this message HE FLOPPED! He actually flopped! He hardly ever does that He’s laying there now, completely out with his eyes closed. So happy to see that he trusts me so much

• Bunnybuzz
                                              Participant
                                              223 posts Send Private Message

Posted By Luna on 3/05/2018 6:21 PM

Posted By Bunnybuzz on 3/05/2018 4:18 PM

I open my pic with Microsoft Paint and choose “Resize” to make the pic smaller. Then I “Save As” the smaller pic, and upload that file to my post

Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!

• Harley&Thumper
                                                Participant

https://binkybunny.com/FORUM/tabid/54/aft/144934/Default.aspx
                                                  Has instructions on how to upload. Is this a locked thread or can people edit it to include resizing instructions?

• GeorgieTheBunny
                                                  Participant
                                                  212 posts Send Private Message

Hey, if you were to put a lion mane on Breintje you would have a photo of my Hazel

• GeorgieTheBunny
                                                    Participant
                                                    212 posts Send Private Message

• BB8
                                                      Participant

All these cute bunny pictures is the great way to start the day!
                                                        @Wick I’m glad Wick is feeling better!

• LittlePuffyTail

Finally getting caught up on this thread. Agree with BB8. Added some happy to my evening after what was (and still is) a very stormy day. 

I will now bombarb you all with Elara pics. She is so pretty and I want to take some nice pics of her but it’s frustrating because the nose area is always blurry! She’s always sniffing and not still for very long. She’s like a big squirrel. 

But she loves the couch. Never had a couch bunny before. This pic looks real sweet but she’s also really rude to him. Hopping and zooming all over him when he’s sleeping.

Two pretty girls

First “Leggies-Out” pose 

• Muchelle
                                                          Participant

Elara’s ears are so majestic. Such a big bun <3

This small bun that thinks he’s a big bun forgot about that and just recently took a habit of lounging on my lap. 

• MoxieMeadows
                                                            Participant
                                                            5375 posts Send Private Message

So cute, loving all the photos!

• GarfyTheLop
                                                              Participant

We had snow last week and made Garf a little snow man 

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bf03Wws…arfythelop

@LPT Elara is gorgeous!!! 

• Bladesmith
                                                                Participant
                                                                849 posts Send Private Message

Posted By Muchelle on 3/04/2018 12:40 PM

sterling <33333

As opposed to majestic white bun, have black addict that forgets the door is open and begs for treats through the wire

He needs a little tin cup!  “Nobody knows, de trouble I seen….”

• Luna
                                                                  Participant

GTB – Aww, so cute. I’d be a little jealous of the pillow getting all those kisses when you are the one who feeds her!

LPT – Elara looks so happy, and making a bunch of new friends too! 

Muchelle – Snuggles are the best…wait…is that the cow on the left? 

• Muchelle
                                                                    Participant

@Bladesmith: ahahah poor jailed little fella XDDDD

@Luna: Yep The cow is back in the world of the living….. for now…

• LittlePuffyTail

Muchelle- Give that little bundle a big smooch for me! 

Lol, Bladesmith!!!

Daddy had to build me a whole new cage on account of I’m such a bad bunny. Took him all morning. I liked jumping out of my pen and scaring the crap out of Mom in the middle of the night. And I growl at my brother bunny so they made me a roof.

• Bunny Daddy
                                                                        Participant
                                                                        375 posts Send Private Message

Hi everyone! It’s been a long time since I last was active, but I wanted to show off my “uh oh” that happened today.

• Luna
                                                                          Participant

GTL – Haha, that’s adorable .

Bunny Daddy – Double squee!

• Azerane
                                                                            Moderator
                                                                            4689 posts Send Private Message

LPT, Elara looks as if she has settled in so well. Even if she is a naughty bunny She’s gorgeous.

Muchelle that’s such a cute snuggle pic

Bunny Daddy, that’s definitely an adorable little uh-oh. Can’t wait to see more.

This is what happens on warm days at our house now. Thank goodness I reinforced the top door with that small beam Luna doesn’t care, they know she can’t reach them.

Today I tried out wet felting. I’ve had my felting supplies for a couple of weeks but hadn’t really gotten into it yet. I tried to needle felt a small bunny the first night but got frustrated with it, lol. At one point I’d bundled together a small bit of wool for Jasiri since she seemed so interested in it and felted a small ball for her. She loves it so much so today I decided to try wet felting to make some proper kitty toys. Two balls and a mouse. The mouse was a challenge but well worth it. I have to let them dry for 24 hours before letting Jasiri play with them, she’s already stolen the blue one twice, haha. They’re a bit fuzzier than I would like, but perhaps I just didn’t work them long enough? I’m not sure on that yet. Apparently I can “finish” the balls in the washing machine to help felt them, that might be alright if I was making 40 at a time, and not 2, lol. I’m not sure how the mouse would hold up being an odd shape. I’m also not sure how much more they’d shrink, I wouldn’t want them to shrink a whole lot more.

• Bunny Daddy
                                                                              Participant

Thanks every, the baby seems to be settling in just fine. 

However, can anybody riddle me why the baby can use the litter box almost perfectly while my adult trio never do? I know it’s not the baby because they’ve been like this for MONTHS hahaha. I cleaned their cage yesterday morning, and this morning when I went to refresh their hay and check on them, their cage was just covered in poos while the baby’s cage was spotless. Here’s the trio saying “Look at what we did, dad!” 

• Luna
                                                                                Participant

Az – Jasiri grew up so fast! Wet felting? I had to Google it lol; that looks really neat though!

Bunny Daddy – What a diverse fluffle you have! Does “uh oh” have a name yet? Boy or girl?

• Bunny Daddy
                                                                                  Participant

Luna, lil uh oh doesn’t have a name yet, and I can’t quite tell. I’m known for misgendering rabbits, my very first turned out to be a boy, and my rex turned out to be a boy too, and i thought they were both girls. I’m either going to wait a bit for the vet to help gender it, or just pick a gender neutral name out.

• joea64
                                                                                    Participant
                                                                                    1423 posts Send Private Message

Taken weekend before last: both buns flopping blissfully.  (This was before the weekly cage cleaning, which is why hay is scattered all over the place; the pair, Fernando especially, had been given a pair of Oxbow timothy mats and proceeded to chew them both to flinders.) We first see Fernando happily snoozing in a nest of hay and half-chewed cardboard – it’s interesting that I’ve never seen Panda completely close her eyes while resting like Fernando often does – and then Panda doing a true classic “dead bunny” flop while Fernando lounges not much caring what his mother is getting up to. A thoroughly chewed hidey box can also be seen, knocked over onto its side; it was replaced with a pair of new ones that very day.

• pinknfwuffy
                                                                                      Participant
                                                                                      660 posts Send Private Message

This thread is too cute!

LPT: She’s too gorgeous. I love that she comes with such a big personality, too! She’s clearly settling in. :]

Azerane: Ha! Luna, sticking he little feetsies out. Such a tease. Jasiri is so regal! I don’t know anything about wet felting – or regular felting – but the colors are so gorgeous marbled that way.

• Bam
                                                                                        Moderator

Posted By Azerane on 3/11/2018 11:01 PM

This is what happens on warm days at our house now. Thank goodness I reinforced the top door with that small beam Luna doesn’t care, they know she can’t reach them.

Posting this for Vienna Blue In France:

And this is what happens on the opposite side of the world at just about the same time:

• Rain
                                                                                          Participant
                                                                                          547 posts Send Private Message

Playing with her new bed! She thinks it’s like her carrier and that if she goes all the way inside she’ll get trapped and taken to the vets again. I keep trying to reassure her that it’s a bed and not a carrier, but she doesn’t believe me.

“Is that hoomin still behind me?”

Now that I know Rain’s a girl…. I can’t wait to start dressing her up!!! Although I understand that most rabbits don’t like that, and probably not Rain. I’m wondering if I should change her name now that I know her true gender? What do you all think? 

• Azerane
                                                                                            Moderator
                                                                                            4689 posts Send Private Message

@Bunny Daddy, I have no advice. My pair are terrors when it comes to litter tray use. Poops everywhere! 

@Luna, I know it’s so sad She’s still adorable but it’s amazing how fast they grow.

@joea64 That is a classic bunny flop from Panda! Love it.

@pinknfwuffy, there’s always some bunny part sticking out of the bars, lol.  Thanks so much

@Vienna, lol  That’s too funny.

Rain is such a beautiful bun. I think you should keep the name, for me it works for either.

• Vienna Blue in France
                                                                                              Participant

Az. Theres one cushion on each corner so both cats have a birds eye view !!

• Vienna Blue in France
                                                                                                Participant

Joe !! OMG, I’ve only seen roadkill with rigid, off the ground legs like that !!!! Now that IS is a DBF !!!!

• LittlePuffyTail
                                                                                                  Moderator

Love the cats and bunnies!!! I have so many pics of Kyle sleeping in Bindi’s top level. He sneaks in there whenever he gets a chance. He doesn’t care that Bindi’s bed is all full of fur and poos.

Rain is very pretty.

Elara trying to steal my popsicle. Brat! 

• Rain
                                                                                                    Participant
                                                                                                    547 posts Send Private Message

Awwwww Elara is such a beautiful bunny!!! I love her ears.

• Bunny Daddy
                                                                                                      Participant

I’ve been spending time with the baby, they’re super skiddish, I feel bad, but they’re slowly relaxing and I hope they can trust me soon. 

Also bonus photo of the trio! 

• Vienna Blue in France
                                                                                                        Participant

BD, so amazingly cute. As is the Popsicle-thief!!

• Muchelle
                                                                                                          Participant

@Bunny Daddy I see a clone of Kuro! it’s so weird ahahaha

So, we have a new behavioural entry this month. Little Lord of Darkness lays down, leans on my hand/forearm and either naps or grooms my weird human hairs (he’s still baffled at how lame my fur coat is)
                                                                                                            It only took 4 years to make him NOT hate me yay

• Mimzy
                                                                                                            Participant
                                                                                                            599 posts Send Private Message

LPT – That’s such a cute photo! Love it
                                                                                                              Muchelle –  How sweet! I always wished my bunnies would lick me, but they only licked the clothing I had on lol, never my skin xD

So, I’m bunny sitting!! A lady was looking for a bunny sitter & of course I was so excited since I’m now an empty nester & still have everything set up from my bunnies. Funny thing is, somehow without bunnies, my room gets really messy! I think because I don’t have to worry about my things being eaten if they’re on the floor anymore

This is JoJo! Super sociable & so far very hyper. He’s been running around the room doing binkies & zoomies almost since the moment he came in! Such a sweetheart too & loves to run circles around you However, I’m thinking he’s not fixed because he hasn’t been here long, only peed once so far and I can smell him from the rest of the house Don’t remember my 2 being this stinky! Wondering about how to ask his owner about it when she comes back for him in a week, any suggestions?

• Luna
                                                                                                              Participant

Muchelle – Congrats! I bet those kisses are a big thank you from Kuro for saving his cow’s life .

Mimzy – What a great idea! I’m sure the lady is super happy she found you. Bunny sitters aren’t easy to come by. Maybe you could say something about him circling you and then be like “Hmmm, I wonder if he was courting me. Is he neutered?” But if she says he IS neutered, then if you bring up the smell just make sure you also emphasize what a good boy he was and how cute he is (just to make sure she doesn’t feel bad if her bun is a lil stinker ).

• GarfyTheLop
                                                                                                                Participant

@Rain – I love that name, I think it totally suits her keep it! 

Here is my little bun, trying to see if my dinner is worth trying to steal! 

• Luna
                                                                                                                  Participant

GTL – Aww, with a face like that, he doesn’t need to steal…he just gets dinners handed to him .

• LittlePuffyTail
                                                                                                                    Moderator

Hi, Jojo!!!! Very cute!!!! I wouldn’t give her back!

Garfy- You are so cute!!!! I love seeing your pics on Instagram!

• Mimzy
                                                                                                                      Participant
                                                                                                                      599 posts Send Private Message

JoJo mostly belongs to a little 8/9 year old girl, so I thought it would be cute to do a photo op with him as a send off for their trip! Took forever to shoot the photos, & of course only got 2 good ones lol

• LittlePuffyTail
                                                                                                                        Moderator

Awww….that’s so sweet!

• Bunny Daddy
                                                                                                                          Participant
                                                                                                                            I’ve been spending time with the new baby (Still unsure of gender, or a name for the lil one.) and they’re really getting used to me now! They were licking my arm for 5 minutes earlier today and I’m so happy they are getting more outgoing. <3  I haven’t had a bunny that licked me since my first rabbit, Simba, who was also a lop. 

• Vienna Blue in France
                                                                                                                            Participant

Mimzy. Age of owner is no reason for not bun-napping said furball…. don’t be influenced by the meanness of stealing from a 9 year old little girl !!!! Haha

• BubblesJo
                                                                                                                              Participant
                                                                                                                              458 posts Send Private Message

Hello everyone! I finally caved and got Chester his own instagram account. I’ll try to keep it updated and focus my own account more on my personal stuff. Here’s the link: https://www.instagram.com/chesterhfx/ &nbsp;

Bonus pic of Chester being is <g class="gr_ gr_10 gr-alert gr_gramm gr_inline_cards gr_run_anim Grammar only-ins doubleReplace replaceWithoutSep" id="10" data-gr-id="10">floppy</g> self at the foot of my bed</p>

• LittlePuffyTail
                                                                                                                                Moderator

So cute, BunnyDaddy!!

Lol, Vienna, I agree….

I’ll add Chester. My insta is under the name “EmbroideryBunny”

Here’s some Miss Elara Moon to brighten up your Sunday. 

It’s not Maybelline. I was born with it. 

Mom was out for the morning and Daddy left me unsupervised and I made a great big hole in the couch. 

• Vienna Blue in France
                                                                                                                                  Participant

Oh la la laaaaaaaaa. Cute, sassy and… nibbly !!!

• LittlePuffyTail
                                                                                                                                    Moderator

Her new nickname is “The Naughty Nibbler.”

• Blue Moon
                                                                                                                                      Participant
                                                                                                                                      436 posts Send Private Message

i have something to show everyone!

• Luna
                                                                                                                                        Participant

BM – Baby goats! Congrats .

• JMC
                                                                                                                                          Participant
                                                                                                                                          15 posts Send Private Message

James sitting in his armchair, ready for a nail trim

• Bunny Daddy
                                                                                                                                            Participant

This baby reminds me so much of my first rabbit, Simba. With the way they act and I miss him so much.

Little Uh oh has a name now, I do believe.

Meet Scout! 

• Rio and Buns
                                                                                                                                              Participant
                                                                                                                                              73 posts Send Private Message

You all have very beautiful buns! I only just now saw this thread and I love it. 

Here’s a pic of Nora’s cute fluffy bum, and Quin trying to figure out how to sneak past me to chew my laptop charger in half. 

• BB8
                                                                                                                                                Participant

Wow cute cute bunnies!
                                                                                                                                                  @Rio and Buns i’m loving the cute bunny butt!
                                                                                                                                                  @Bunny Daddy I love the name Scout! I had a great dog named Scout, after tonto’s horse in lone ranger
                                                                                                                                                  @Blue Moon congrats! The goats are adorable! especially wearing the onesie
                                                                                                                                                  @LittlePuffyTail Miss Elara Moon is gorgeous! very photogenic, a true model!

• Vienna Blue in France
                                                                                                                                                  Participant

I do happen to think that a baby goat allllmost challenges a baby rabbit to the cutest animal baby competition winner.
                                                                                                                                                    (Discounting baby hoglets of course, cos that would just be unfair !!!)

• LittlePuffyTail
                                                                                                                                                    Moderator

She’s so pretty.   But naughty. You should see how many holes our couch and love seat have now. 

• Deleted User
                                                                                                                                                      Participant
                                                                                                                                                      22064 posts Send Private Message

My little boys are a year old today  I honestly can’t even put into words what they mean to me (I’m sure you all understand ) These boys have changed my life so much, in ways I never would have expected. It has honestly been so rewarding to watch them grow and change into the perfect little guys they are.

• Blue Moon
                                                                                                                                                        Participant
                                                                                                                                                        436 posts Send Private Message

Luna & BB8~ thank you they are so much fun. but since they are both boys i have to get rid if them

. but i am getting two girls one is about 2 months younger than Fiona (my youngest doe). and one is going to be born in april or may. and is from super good breeder stock. I’m super excited!

• Bianca
                                                                                                                                                          Participant

I don’t post a lot, but I do love seeing all the photos here!

Here is a photo of my foster to adopt bunny Gandalf. He likes to fall asleep in my arms. 

I have shared his story (including tooth removal surgery today) in the health section, if anyone would like to know more about him or follow his recovery.

• Nibbler&Georgie
                                                                                                                                                            Participant
                                                                                                                                                            35 posts Send Private Message

@Blue Moon Awww! A baby goat in pjs!! I need help convincing my husband that we do need to add goats to our menagerie.
                                                                                                                                                              @ Rio and Buns I love a cute bun booty!

The fascination is real with with these two. If the dogs are in the room while shes out, she spends the majority of her time over there trying to sniff them. Don’t worry, she’s as safe as can be, he respects the x pen and I was in there with her and had the remote to his collar with me.

• Wick & Fable
                                                                                                                                                              Moderator
                                                                                                                                                              5812 posts Send Private Message

@NG – Wide-eyed periscoping is so cute. It’s great that your dog respects the bounds. Makes a great photo

Majestic Swan status achieved:

… also, he has his fur back. Take that 3rd wave of ringworm… it’s still around his mouth, but that’s dying very soon.

The answers provided in this discussion are for general guideline purposes only. The information is not intended to diagnose or treat your pet. Seek the advice of your veterinarian or a qualified behaviorist.

• Luna
                                                                                                                                                                Participant

A&B – Hoppy belated birthday to your boys! 

Wick – Majestic swan status . So cute.

• kurottabun
                                                                                                                                                                  Participant
                                                                                                                                                                  908 posts Send Private Message

Here are some pictures of Kurotta, my 7-month old Netherland Dwarf. It’s so difficult to take good pictures of a black bunny, but I try :p You can see more of him on his instagram @kurottabun, though it may eventually just look like a bunch of black stuff at first glance lol!

Participant

@NG: awww, they look so cute together What I know about dog/rabbit interactions is that large dogs are often protective of small animals once they’ve been accepted into the pack. Some smaller breeds have been bred for hunting (especially terriers), so they may not be safe.

@Kurottabun
                                                                                                                                                                      : Squee! Your little bunnyboy is so cute! I love his sassy snoot and his socksies ^_^

Welcome to Agressive Hay Munching 101 everybody, my name is Breintje and I’ll be your instructor for this course.
                                                                                                                                                                      The objectives of the techniques learned in this course are simple:

– spot that ONE perfect strand of hay
                                                                                                                                                                      – dig at the hay rack like a madman if it’s not positioned properly
                                                                                                                                                                      – yank it out forcefully so the rest of the hay spills
                                                                                                                                                                      – get covered in hay and proceed to make a huge mess of the carpet
                                                                                                                                                                      – success

Bonus points will be awarded if you do it right after the only person who’s able to vacuum has left for a long Easter holiday…

• Harley&Thumper
                                                                                                                                                                      Participant

Thumper decided to pose for once

• LittlePuffyTail
                                                                                                                                                                        Moderator

Oh, my…..Thumper really looks ready for Easter!!!! So cute!!!

• Bunny Daddy
                                                                                                                                                                          Participant

I love Thumper’s hat! 

Also, is this meme still relevant? Because it was the first thing I thought of when I took this picture of Scout. 

Participant

Aww, Thumper looks so dashing with her hat!

Loving Scout’s pictures too ^_^ No better entertainment than a little bunny mischief

Breintje is trying to be an assistance bunny. He knows I can’t vacuum, so he’s very willing to help whenever I spill some food. Especially when I’m eating my home-made toasted muesli (don’t worry, it’s low-sugar). It has gluten-free rolled oats, almonds, pecans and sunflower seeds with a little sprinkling of maple syrup, vanilla and cinnamon.

Look at that hopeful little face, just so eager to errr… help. Yeah, that’ll be it!

Viewing 83 reply threads
                                                                                                                                                                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forum THE LOUNGE March Pic Thread