Forum

OUR FORUM IS UP BUT WE ARE STILL IN THE MIDDLE OF UPDATING AND FIXING THINGS.  SOME THINGS WILL LOOK WEIRD AND/OR NOT BE CORRECT. YOUR PATIENCE IS APPRECIATED.  We are not fully ready to answer questions in a timely manner as we are not officially open, but we will do our best. 

You may have received a 2-factor authentication (2FA) email from us on 4/21/2020. That was from us, but was premature as the login was not working at that time. 

BUNNY 911 – If your rabbit hasn’t eaten or pooped in 12-24 hours, call a vet immediately! Don’t have a vet? Check out VET RESOURCES

The subject of intentional breeding or meat rabbits is prohibited. The answers provided on this board are for general guideline purposes only. The information is not intended to diagnose or treat your pet. It is your responsibility to assess the information being given and seek professional advice/second opinion from your veterinarian and/or qualified behaviorist.

What are we about?  Please read about our Forum Culture and check out the Rules

BUNNY 911 – If your rabbit hasn’t eaten or pooped in 12-24 hours, call a vet immediately!  Don’t have a vet? Check out VET RESOURCES 

The subject of intentional breeding or meat rabbits is prohibited. The answers provided on this board are for general guideline purposes only. The information is not intended to diagnose or treat your pet.  It is your responsibility to assess the information being given and seek professional advice/second opinion from your veterinarian and/or qualified behaviorist.

BINKYBUNNY FORUMS

Forum THE LOUNGE Louie’s adventures

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • Author
    • Louiethebunny
      Participant
      604 posts Send Private Message

Now that louie has been with our family for a couple months, he’s getting into mischief every day! Here I’m gonna post some of his adventures and everyone else can share their buns stories! Today I pushed my bed away from the wall just a few inches to vacuum, and Louie squished in there and got underneath! I had to get his treats and pellets to lure him out.

• HipHopBunny
        Participant
        640 posts Send Private Message

Louie! 😯 😆 I’ve had to bribe my bun’s with some treats when they went into little corners, too, lol. 🙂 OB had an adventure a few days ago, she climbed up the couch and sat on the counter. She then ran down and a few moments later came back up. Smokey and Silver were pretty disinterested in it though. So it was OB’s private little island 😆

• Louiethebunny
          Participant

So cute! bunnies are more sneaky than we give them credit for!

• talesOfTybalt
            Participant
            104 posts Send Private Message

Aww, Louie’s gotten so big!! Bless that beautiful chocolate boy 🙂

Tybalt can jump way higher than I had anticipated – I put xpen panels around my bed (he can jump on but is way too scared to get off 🙄 ) but when I left the room for 5 mins he managed to somehow jump over them and then hop onto my dresser and when I came back he was sat there gobbling all his pellets up! 😀

• prince dorian the bun
              Participant
              766 posts Send Private Message

What mischief makers! How big is Louie the bunny? His coats so shiny!

Dorian’s been pretty chill the last couple days, I did some bunny proofing over the weekend and he now has his own plants on the deck, so he stops trying to eat mine (mine are also on higher plant stands) and also a bit extra space in the living room. I think just getting to explore a bit more has been enough for him this week at least 😀

• Trixieandcookies
                Participant
                77 posts Send Private Message

Lol 😂 so far everyone seems to have had adventures!! Such cute bunnies ❤️. I used to have a Netherland dwarf bun named oakley and he could run so , so fast and jump so , so high! He could jump over a large dog pen and that was like a piece ofhof cake to him.Trixie hasn’t had any really recent ones but I’ll post and tell of it if she does!😀

• Louiethebunny
                  Participant

*sigh* today I went out with my family and when I got back, Louie had peed on my bed. He got a time out in his xpen and his free-roaming conditions are gonna change from all the time free-roam in my room to only when I’m home.

• Louiethebunny
                    Participant

Another day of naughty louie! I left him to run around in our room and when I returned he had peed on the bed, again! I further revoked his free-roaming privileges to only when I can supervise him, but when I left him in his pen, I came back and he had escaped! Every day is something new with this little dude. 🙄 🙄

• HipHopBunny
                      Participant
                      640 posts Send Private Message

More naughty Louie? This is about the 3rd time he has peed on your bed? 😮 You definitely did well on sentencing him to his x-pen. Did you find out how he escaped? Stinker. I hope he stops- hear that Louie- peeing on your bed and being a naughty bun!

Good luck! 🙂

• prince dorian the bun
                        Participant
                        766 posts Send Private Message

What a little scamp that Louie is. Have you tried a shower curtain or such for when you aren’t home for your bed? Dorian is has his couch privileges revoked for similar reasons. The bed so far has been no issue, but he’s only in my room when I can actually supervise. Good luck with your little little mischief maker, it’s lucky they are so cute 😀

Viewing 9 reply threads
                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forum THE LOUNGE Louie’s adventures