Forum

OUR FORUM IS UP BUT WE ARE STILL IN THE MIDDLE OF UPDATING AND FIXING THINGS.  SOME THINGS WILL LOOK WEIRD AND/OR NOT BE CORRECT. YOUR PATIENCE IS APPRECIATED.  We are not fully ready to answer questions in a timely manner as we are not officially open, but we will do our best. 

You may have received a 2-factor authentication (2FA) email from us on 4/21/2020. That was from us, but was premature as the login was not working at that time. 

BUNNY 911 – If your rabbit hasn’t eaten or pooped in 12-24 hours, call a vet immediately! Don’t have a vet? Check out VET RESOURCES

The subject of intentional breeding or meat rabbits is prohibited. The answers provided on this board are for general guideline purposes only. The information is not intended to diagnose or treat your pet. It is your responsibility to assess the information being given and seek professional advice/second opinion from your veterinarian and/or qualified behaviorist.

What are we about?  Please read about our Forum Culture and check out the Rules

BUNNY 911 – If your rabbit hasn’t eaten or pooped in 12-24 hours, call a vet immediately!  Don’t have a vet? Check out VET RESOURCES 

The subject of intentional breeding or meat rabbits is prohibited. The answers provided on this board are for general guideline purposes only. The information is not intended to diagnose or treat your pet.  It is your responsibility to assess the information being given and seek professional advice/second opinion from your veterinarian and/or qualified behaviorist.

BINKYBUNNY FORUMS

Forum THE LOUNGE July chat thread

Viewing 76 reply threads
  • Author
    • Bam
      16957 posts Send Private Message

White rabbit, white rabbit, white rabbit! Apollo, Buttercup, Nimbus, Olaf, Chewie, Henry’s tummy.

In loving memory: Bindi, Sterling and Pippi.

I’m out hiking ?Have found a nice place to spend the night, among beech trees, by a lake.

• Bladesmith
        Participant
        849 posts Send Private Message

Clover’s belly, Clover’s belly, Clover’s belly!!

Holy crap it’s July already! C’mon Winter!!

• LBJ10
          17013 posts Send Private Message

Leopold’s tummy, Wooly’s blaze, Chewie, Olaf, Buttercup, Peep

And yes, Bindi, Sterling, and Pippi always!

Now way Bladesmith! As hot as I am, I’ll take summer over winter any day!

I got so behind in last month’s chat thread that I sort of gave up. I’ll try to keep tabs on it better this month.

• Sofia
            Participant
            348 posts Send Private Message

New to this tradition but ill try my best
              Allens body, Chewie, some of Bobby

The time really is flying isn’t it, not sure if that’s good or bad

• Bladesmith
              Participant

@LBJ, you can have it. I’m a native Floridian, but between middle age, medications, and nerve damage, I cannot handle this heat any more. Can’t wait to get out of here ASAP.

• kurottabun
                Participant
                908 posts Send Private Message

Kurotta’s belly and tail, Wick’s nose and paw, parts of Heaven’s Sam.

It’s crazy how time if flying by. We are now in the “second half” of the year D:

The grass is always greener on the other side – living in a tropical climate I kinda wish we had the four seasons here lol! I went on a student exchange program to the UK back in my uni days and I chose to go during the autumn/winter semester because SNOW!

• joea64
                  Participant
                  1423 posts Send Private Message

(Belated) white rabbit, white rabbit, white rabbit! I did say it out loud – three times three, in fact – yesterday afternoon. Fernando, who was a few feet away, gave me an odd look.

Heat wave ought to peak today and then decline, I sure hope it does. In fact, I’m actually hoping for a couple of thunderstorms and I don’t even like thunderstorms.

• Daisy
                    Participant
                    199 posts Send Private Message

Kurrotabun, UK and snow? :’D The UK can go years without snow. We had snow here in Western Europe for the first time in easily 5 years last winter. But atleast you did get to experience the falling of leaves and actual fall weather. It’s always so pretty when the leaves turn red, orange and yellow and starting raining down and covering the streets!

I’m loving the awesome weather! It’s been between 20 and 30 degrees here and it’s making me all happy and holiday-moodish. Muffin on the other hand hates it, she just lays there panting on top of an ice pod. Or on top of Monster. I’m not sure if she confuses him with the ice pod, if she loves him so much she doesn’t mind the extra heat and just wants to cuddle or if she really sits her ass down wherever she wants and doesn’t really notice nor care she’s squishing her boyfriend.

• Sofia
                      Participant

@ Daisy Hello neighbour!? I live in Ireland so we practically have the same weather. I remember that crazy snowstorm in February, I could not open my front door it was that much snow

• Bladesmith
                        Participant

You know, it’s odd, mentioning white rabbits. I don’t HAVE a white rabbit, I have chinchilla and black otter colors, and yet……my clothes, my carpet, my parrot, every available surface is COVERED in white hair!

It’s unfair.

It’s here. It’s there.

It’s everywhere.

It’s in my hair.

It’s ON my hare.

No matter how much I clean my lair, the hair is there.

I despair.

• Q8bunny
                          Participant
                          6345 posts Send Private Message

A poet!

I missed it… Canada Day yesterday so was busy stuffing my face and quaffing Coronas

Heat wave hit us. I want that glorious chill and rain back, please.

• Ellie from The Netherlands
                            Participant
                            2512 posts Send Private Message

LOL @Bladesmith. Crazy, isn’t it, how the undercoat gets everywhere? Bas and I still look at eachother in shock at times: how on earth?? We just took this out of the fridge, how can there be bunny fur on here? Does he secretly open the fridge at night to shake out his coat?

• kurottabun
                              Participant

@Daisy I guess I was lucky because I actually did manage to experience snow in the UK! Quite a lot of it actually. I wanted to see the Stonehenge but the area was closed off due to thick snow

It’s quite funny that I actually went up to Scotland and even Bergen, Norway around the same time and it didn’t snow in those places lol!

This was back in end 2012 to early 2013 though. Apparently that was one of the worst winters in a long time, or so I’ve heard.

I’ve dug up some pictures I took back then!

Does anyone know what animal those footprints belong to? It’s a picture I took from my room window that looks out into a field (which was all covered in snow). I would see wild rabbits playing there usually but I was never sure if these were actually rabbit footprints?

• LBJ10

You call that a lot of snow? o_O

Those do look like bunny tracks kurottabun. Looks like someone was running around in circles.

Bladesmith – Nope, summer is better than winter. I cannot stand being cold and I hate the snow.

• kurottabun
                                  Participant

@LBJ Apparently even when it snows in most parts of the UK, generally it melts upon reaching the ground and rarely gets to sit long enough for it to pile up (someone correct me if I’m wrong). So the huge snowfall at the end of last year up till early this year also had many Brits freak out (it even made news all the way to Southeast Asia where I am). When my husband and I went for our honeymoon to the UK in December last year, his friend in London (who’s British) joked about how they’ve become world-famous for freaking out about “a bit of snow”.

Meanwhile in Canada…..

• Sofia
                                    Participant

Yes its very true, the snow we get literally barely covers the ground. And then a massive snowstorm blows in and everyone loses it. And we’re so unprepared for it too, no one has any snow gear and we actually had food shortages because the delivery trucks couldn’t get to the stores?

@bladesmith even if it’s not snowing, it’s FREEZING. You can’t go anywhere without having to put on 17 winter jackets and still be in danger of getting hypothermia

• Daisy
                                      Participant
                                      199 posts Send Private Message

Posted By I’m with Boo on 7/02/2018 6:30 AM

@ Daisy Hello neighbour!? I live in Ireland so we practically have the same weather. I remember that crazy snowstorm in February, I could not open my front door it was that much snow

I’m actually your overseas neighbour, I’m from the Netherlands. :’D But the weather here is nearly the same as the UK/Great Britain (I like to think it’s more rainy and colder in the UK though haha).

And yes the pictures show enough snow to cause major traffic jams and public transport failures here. We Western Europeans freak out at the smallest hint of snow and everyone forgets how to drive and whatnot haha. It doesn’t snow much and when it does it’s usually wet snow and melts as it touches the ground so people are not used to actual white slippery stuff on the ground.

Yes last winter was insane, we had around 10 cm of snow that stayed for 3-5 days or something? Enough for me to work from home and build snowmen (or in my case, snowcats haha). That’s very rare here, the last time it snowed that much was years ago.

I was coincidentally reading a book (The Shining by Stephen King) yesterday and gasped about the amount of snow in the story, the book was talking about characters sinking hip deep into the snow. I can’t even imagine that amount of snow! How do you even enter and get out of buildings like that? :’D Through windows?

• Bladesmith
                                        Participant

@Daisy It snows like CRAZY in Maine! I used to vacation up there every fall, and people would be getting ready for the coming winter by stockpiling firewood around their houses so they wouldn’t have to walk through the snow far to get more firewood. Some places had firewood stacked to the eaves of their houses, all the way around the house. That’s more snow and cold than even I’m willing to deal with.

• Q8bunny
                                          Participant

I hate both extremes. Which is, of course, why I moved to Canada – so I could experience -25 to 45C temps.

• Bam

Kurotta, it looks like tracks from two rabbits.

I’m in the south of Sweden, we don’t get enough snow. I love snow but I hate our dark and muddy winters. I love summer, Theres nothing better than a summer evening like the one tonight, the sun is setting over the lake where we have our tent. No wind. No insects. And Sweden made it to the quarter finals ?

• Sofia
                                              Participant

Congratulations Bam! Was watching the match, that goal was truly sensational

• kurottabun
                                                Participant

Congrats bam! I usually only watch the world cup finals heh.

The tropical humidity is unbearable. The rain and thunderstorms we have here are also pretty crazy.

Sometime in January this year the temperature in the city hit an “all-new low”…at 21-22 degrees celsius. Some people even had to whip out their winter jacket because they were too cold. Yep. Although we do have highlands where the temperature ranges around 16-20C on average, in the city it’s about 27C at night and 32C during the day.

It was a hilarious time for the country with all the news about “winter” approaching.

• Sirius&Luna
                                                  Participant
                                                  2320 posts Send Private Message

So did England! It’s Sweden against England next…

I was just thinking we should have done a little Binky Bunny sweepstake (is that just a British thing?) without money of course, but have no idea how it would have been organised!

• kurottabun
                                                    Participant

Ooh congrats too then S&L haha!

I think it’s a global thing? At least it is over here too. Some of my friends do it every four years (with money), usually placing their bets on either Germany, Spain, Argentina, Brazil or England. Well…a bulk of them lost REAL BAD this year…

• Sofia
                                                      Participant

We could do it, and then the prize would be the sheer smugness of knowing that you were right ?

• Sirius&Luna
                                                        Participant
                                                        2320 posts Send Private Message

Well with a sweepstake, everyone contributes a small set amount (so my work one was £2), then you pick a random team out of a bowl, you’re not allowed to choose the team! So it’s more random and everyone has a chance then the person with the winning team gets everyone’s £2. I got Saudi Arabia in the sweepstake though, so I had no chance!

• Gina.Jenny
                                                          Participant
                                                          2244 posts Send Private Message

Just back from taking Podge for his annual check up and RHD/myxi jab. He completely charmed his vet who couldn’t praise him enough, his coat condition is perfect, his weight is perfect, his teeth are lovely and she described him as ‘very handleable’ on his report card.

He lapped up the fuss and took his jab bravely

• Bam

Oh, Podge! Yes, he is perfect!

Sweden hasn’t made it out of group play since 1994, so everybody is very excited here.

Participant

Awww, well done Podge!

• Q8bunny
                                                                Participant

Podge perfect? Well, duuuh.
                                                                  Love that darling floof so much!

Participant

Sigh, how precious bunnies are… ^_^ I love Breintje’s company on these long sleepless post-physio nights. There’s been a lot of grooming and cuddles going both ways, and I finally got rid of most of the tangled tufts on his cheeks.

These don’t grow out well with him, but just keep getting harder and harder. He keeps scratching them and asking for pettings, but it’s so sensitive to remove them. So I got out the towel of shame, and started to work on his fur. This made him both angry and relieved, but after a couple of raisins I was in his good graces again and he joined me on the couch for more pettings.

• Q8bunny
                                                                    Participant

Do his cheek floofs ever shed clumps that look like watercolour paintbrush heads? Choo sometimes sheds those…

• Bam

Q8, Bam sheds those. They are my favorites.

Participant

Yes, it’s like a brush… including the end which feels as hard as wood. No wonder it doesn’t let go. Must be quite uncomfortable for him to have those. He scratches his face all the time if he has those really thick ones.

• Bladesmith
                                                                          Participant

Spent the 4th of July (Seriously, America, you’re putting children in cages, what the heck are you celebrating??) working on my new workshop, got the first third of the roof put up. Damn near gave myself heatstroke doing so. And this was 11 o’ click in the morning. Had to soak in cold water in the shower for 10 minutes to get my body temp down to normal. It’s crazy hot here. Be glad when it’s done, so I won’t have to work in the sun anymore. Been building the darn thing for 2 years now, and I’ll probably get 6 months of use of it before I move.

I may be crazy.

• Muj Mom N Bun
                                                                            Participant
                                                                            352 posts Send Private Message

I’m new to saying White Rabbit, WhiteRabbit, White Rabbit… but I did it… and I posted my BunBun on the White Rabbit thread! I see Olaf also looks very similar to Bun… Cool to see so many beautiful rabbits as I go through all the forums…

Participant

Awww, Breintje just keeps surprising me with his cleverness…
                                                                                Tonight I wanted to do my exercises, so I pulled off my slippers and put on my shoes. As I stepped into the living room Breintje heard the sound of shoes on the wooden floor and he ran towards his hutch. He must have thought that I was about to leave the house…and stood there in perfect attendance ready for his good-boy treat Oh you are ever so clever…

• Sofia
                                                                                Participant

Awhh, thats just adorable! My buns pretty clever, she just uses it in the wrong ways, mostly to get food…

• Q8bunny
                                                                                  Participant

Awww… Breintje! ?

• Sofia
                                                                                    Participant

Condolences for all you English people, a proud croation right here

Participant

Congratulations!

• Q8bunny
                                                                                        Participant

May the best team win, right?

Participant

Also, poor photographer…Okay, he did manage to get a couple of really cool shots out of it.

Participant

Pretty nervous for Thursday: meeting with the business expert again. I’ve been so immersed in my new patterning study books that June just flew by, and I forgot to do half of the work I was supposed to have been doing. Been chasing my friends with a tape measure all month, while I also should have worked on making basic accessoiries and doing market research.

The main question is: are people willing to pay more for the hand-made look, and is that a decent hourly wage or am I basically doing it as a hobby? There’s a lot of mass-produced stuff on the market, (LARP is getting so big that major orders get outsourced to low-wage countries nowadays) and I could never compete against that.

The LARP club put in a request for more bags for the NPC crew, so I’ve killed two birds with one stone. I’ve been making 2 items of each bag and timing everything: how long does it take on the machine vs by hand. They’re both exactly the same in the technical sense: all the seams are sturdy machine work, the trick is in the finishing. One is finished by a machine stitch and the other by a hand stitch with a decorative yarn.
                                                                                              I’m going to put a price on the machine-finished one and interview people on the added value of the hand-made look. That’s going to determine whether I’m going to start out as a hobby or as a real business, because I’ll need at least 1-2 more years of experience and portfolio-building in costuming before I can turn a profit on that. Still have to learn a lot with each costume, and that takes time!

Bas will be joining me on Thursday which is great. He has a lot of knowledge about budgetting and accounting, and he doesn’t sugarcoat things. Let’s see what he has to say about it all

• Azerane
                                                                                              Moderator
                                                                                              4689 posts Send Private Message

White rabbit, white rabbit, white rabbit… or is it a little late for that?

I’m a little behind with forums, lots going on and trying to be in the right head space.

The pets are pretty well. Apollo and Luna are as normal, spreading hay everywhere, shedding fur everywhere, being adorable bunnies. Dory has had a recent relapse into feather plucking so we have unfortunately taken a step back there, I’ve no idea what set her off as she was going really well, almost had a full neck of down. Jasiri has been good, a bit worried about her tonight as she missed a jump earlier and had a nasty fall onto her belly on the edge of a table. At the worst I’m thinking she may just have some bruising.

There was an incident late last week involving a cat, a bunny, a full glass of orange juice, and every available surface within a 3 feet radius. lol. I guess Luna didn’t like the way Jasiri walked through the bunny pen so chased her out, but Jasiri went to jump out via her usual route and found me in the way so ended up knocking over my orange juice and it went everywhere. Made me late for work too. I was not pleased at the time but it was funny afterwards.

• Q8bunny
                                                                                                Participant

Any pictures, Az?

Ellie: I realize it must be stressful, but it all sounds so exciting!

• Bam
                                                                                                  Moderator

Ellie, it does sound super-exciting! Lots of work of course, but I know you expect that.

Az, I’m sorry about the orange juice incident ?

• Sofia
                                                                                                    Participant

Boo’s birthday is on Thursday. Technically, it’s tomorrow, but my birthdays tomorrow as well and I knew she wouldn’t appreciate having to share a birthday. Sadly I’ll be away on Thursday, but I’ve promised her when I come back I’m going to have a special day just for her What do you guys do for your buns birthdays?

• Gordo and Janice
                                                                                                      Participant
                                                                                                      703 posts Send Private Message

You know we never really celebrated a birthday for Icey. I suppose instead of her usual daily 4,732 pets she got 6,591 pets on her birthday.

We probably didn’t make a big deal of it because it wouldn’t have been consciously appreciated by her and we can be pragmatic to a fault. And truth be told if she was able to consciously comprehend such she would believe everyday was to be celebrated like it was her birthday. Someone (who shall remain nameless) was at her beck and call. And like any good Queen she would expect no less.

But when we get another I think we will do something like the bunny lunch letter. Obviously more for us than her but I think we would have enjoyed the ordeal, looking back. And of course I didn’t know about the cute products that I have since learned of being on this website.

• Reesebun
                                                                                                        Participant
                                                                                                        1034 posts Send Private Message

Happy early birthday Boo!

• Vienna Blue in France
                                                                                                          Participant
                                                                                                          5317 posts Send Private Message

Reese!!!! I thought your avatar was a brown mouse with huge ears (looking to the right)!!! Can anyone else see it !!??

• Gordo and Janice
                                                                                                            Participant

@Vienna – LOL….yes, right away! Very funny.

• Bam
                                                                                                              Moderator

Hi Reese! Haha, it does look like a brown mouse with huge ears!

As for bunny birthdays I don’t do much. I spoil Bam every day so iI’ve had difficulties coming up with something that he’d think was special.

Participant

OMG, it happened! I was just doing some interviews to prepare for starting my business, and suddenly I’ve got orders coming in… Need to talk to my unemployment counsellor ASAP to see if that’s okay, and if I can ask my retail price or just have to go pro bono. It’s certainly a lot faster than I expected.

I had made some showcase items to show to the business expert on Thursday, and I used these to interview people about the added value of handmade work. While I was interviewing people about prices I got replies: “Ooh, that looks super neat! Does Bas attend the LARP in september so he can do the delivery? I’d like to have one of these and…”

• LBJ10
                                                                                                                  Moderator

That’s wonderful Ellie!

• Gordo and Janice
                                                                                                                    Participant

I don’t really understand everything that you are doing but you sound very excited and it sounds very positive so congratulations to you. Hope it keeps getting better all the time.

Participant

Thanks ^_^

@G&J: I’m trying to turn my hobby into work (or something to keep me busy). My hobbies include making historical/fantasy costumes and several other arts and crafts. I’ve been making costumes for my friends’ LARP club for some years now, and people have been commenting that I can do something with that talent. Over the years my illness has gotten worse, and it’s unlikely that I’ll be able to return to the regular job market.
                                                                                                                        I turned to my unemployment counsellor to ask if I could get help to start up a small costume atelier from home. He’s asked a business expert to help me out with the non-artistic side of things. And he helps me with the paperwork and the rules. I get disability payments, so there are pretty strict rules about earning things on the side.
                                                                                                                        My plan is to start out building up my business slowly and to see what my body can handle. That differs from day to day, so there’s really no saying how much I can do in a week/month.

• Q8bunny
                                                                                                                        Participant

Congrats, Ellie! Now it’s for real.

• Reesebun
                                                                                                                          Participant
                                                                                                                          1034 posts Send Private Message

That’s great Ellie! It’s nice getting a job that you really enjoy. I also like sewing together costumes and stuff, not to say that I am very good at it though :p

Also, I do see the mouse! That’s so funny

• Bladesmith
                                                                                                                            Participant

Ellie, dat is geweldig!!

A suggestion, one disabled artisan to another, make you you plan for the days/weeks/months you can’t work when your body decides it’s had enough for a while. It sucks when you getting going full speed and your body decides it’s going to nope on out of your schedule and slams on the brakes.

Best of luck to you!

Participant

Thanks all ^_^

@Bladesmith: yes, it’s going to be a really gentle start. Trying out what I can and can’t do. It’s going to differ every day. That’s why hand work is such a good option for me. It’s far less exhaustive than machine work, and I could even do it on days which I’d normally waste by sitting on the couch all day.

• Hazel
                                                                                                                                Participant
                                                                                                                                2587 posts Send Private Message

Congrats Ellie!

• Sofia
                                                                                                                                  Participant

Same as g&j, not sure I’m understanding what’s going on, but it’s clear that it’s good best of luck and wishes

• Sofia
                                                                                                                                    Participant

Same as g&j, not sure I’m understanding what’s going on, but it’s clear that it’s good best of luck and wishes

• Muj Mom N Bun
                                                                                                                                      Participant
                                                                                                                                      352 posts Send Private Message

Best of Luck Ellie!

• Dface
                                                                                                                                        Participant
                                                                                                                                        1084 posts Send Private Message

Wow congrats Ellie! Thats so exciting

I’ve been away from the forum for a bit, life just got a bit hectic! I finally handed in notice to my job so no more crappy work for me after the 3rd of august!! I haven’t got a new job lined up yet so thats’ a bit of a worry, but Im sure I can pick up something (fingers crossed)

I’ve also been diagnosed with endometriosis, and placed on a waiting list for surgery to try and alleviate some of the pain associated and to check the level of damage to my other organs so thats a huge step in the right direction for me, and Im so glad I’m now able to tell people “this is whats wrong with me, Im not being dramatic!”

Bunnies are in great form, we were away for 2 weeks- living in my boyfriends house, they did NOT like the lino flooring and are super glad to be home ( they arent even giving out about the puppy anymore and are back to loving their room and everything else!)

While we were there I went to visit the rescue where I got Peep from, to donate 100 pounds worth of rabbit toys and treats, just a small gesture of thanks. She brought me around to meet all the bunnies, the temptation was overwhelming (it didnt help she’s told me I can take whichever ones I want, no questions asked cause she knows they’re going to a good home)
                                                                                                                                          Fell in love with a little blind rabbit on long term medication and his mate…my boyfriend had to all but drag me away before I made a rash decision !

Participant

Wow, that sounds hectic indeed! It’s so great to know what’s wrong and that it’s treatable up (up to some point), I hope you’ll find a lot of relief
                                                                                                                                            Hehehe, smart lady at the shelter. “Do not lead me into temptation, I can find it myself”. I’m sure that if were up to most of us, we’d all leave with a small cart with a fluffle of 50 ^_^

• Dface
                                                                                                                                            Participant

Thanks Ellie! I hope so too, recently its been affecting my life more and more, til the point where I’m worried about going out walking or swimming in case I get into difficulty with it (it causes fainting) but the doctor I saw was so kind and really knowledgable, which was reassuring!

This particular rabbit has been in the shelter since 2012, so I was certainly extra tempted to adopt him,- their lives are so lovely in the shelter that she is a bit hesitant to send them to homes that dont meet her standards (which is another reason I like them so much-she values her bunnies so much!)
                                                                                                                                              Im wondering if he’s still up for adoption when I get my own place will I be able to convince my boyfriend to let us try a fluffle…

• Hazel
                                                                                                                                              Participant
                                                                                                                                              2587 posts Send Private Message

Dface: I’m so glad that you finally know what’s wrong! I hope you can get that surgery soon, and that things will look up from there!

• Q8bunny
                                                                                                                                                Participant

Glad to hear that all the changes will at least bring some relief, Dface.
                                                                                                                                                  I’d have been tempted by a wee fluffle too

• Dface
                                                                                                                                                  Participant

Thanks Hazel!
                                                                                                                                                    The consultant said they won’t see me til January but I guess that’s like 6 months so not too bad!

Hii Q8! How are you and the rugrat finding life in Canada?!

We have a status yellow rain warning at the moment. I get off at 6am and have just realised I forgot my rain jacket. That’s going to be a very wet cycle home !! 😆

• Q8bunny
                                                                                                                                                    Participant

We’re doing ok. Got some rain ourselves, and a tornado warning! Chewie is experiencing proper weather at last.

• Dface
                                                                                                                                                      Participant

Has he seen snow yet?

• Q8bunny
                                                                                                                                                        Participant

Only on TV

• Sofia
                                                                                                                                                          Participant

Against everything that I’ve read, my buns really liked the snow and binkied around the garden happily (they escaped out the door) :/
                                                                                                                                                            Currently being eaten alive by mosquitoes… Pray for me

• Dface
                                                                                                                                                            Participant

Oh what magical joys await him – mystery cold sand!

I’m with boo – most of what I’ve seen shows rabbits loving the snow. One of mine had a ball in it bouncing around and digging, the other dug a perfect circle to the ground and sat there. In the only snowless space in the garden.

• Q8bunny
                                                                                                                                                              Participant

I can’t wait!

Viewing 76 reply threads
                                                                                                                                                            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forum THE LOUNGE July chat thread