Forum

OUR FORUM IS UP BUT WE ARE STILL IN THE MIDDLE OF UPDATING AND FIXING THINGS.  SOME THINGS WILL LOOK WEIRD AND/OR NOT BE CORRECT. YOUR PATIENCE IS APPRECIATED.  We are not fully ready to answer questions in a timely manner as we are not officially open, but we will do our best. 

You may have received a 2-factor authentication (2FA) email from us on 4/21/2020. That was from us, but was premature as the login was not working at that time. 

BUNNY 911 – If your rabbit hasn’t eaten or pooped in 12-24 hours, call a vet immediately! Don’t have a vet? Check out VET RESOURCES

The subject of intentional breeding or meat rabbits is prohibited. The answers provided on this board are for general guideline purposes only. The information is not intended to diagnose or treat your pet. It is your responsibility to assess the information being given and seek professional advice/second opinion from your veterinarian and/or qualified behaviorist.

What are we about?  Please read about our Forum Culture and check out the Rules

BUNNY 911 – If your rabbit hasn’t eaten or pooped in 12-24 hours, call a vet immediately!  Don’t have a vet? Check out VET RESOURCES 

The subject of intentional breeding or meat rabbits is prohibited. The answers provided on this board are for general guideline purposes only. The information is not intended to diagnose or treat your pet.  It is your responsibility to assess the information being given and seek professional advice/second opinion from your veterinarian and/or qualified behaviorist.

BINKYBUNNY FORUMS

Forum THE LOUNGE Jenny

Viewing 13 reply threads
  • Author
    • Gina.Jenny
      Participant
      2244 posts Send Private Message

Jenny was very indignant to be weighed today, thankffully she is the same weight as she was on thelast weigh-date, so very little and often with treat veg/dandelions from the garden and very limited pellets, given her tendency to gasy tum is obviously paying off. She is still very quiet and subdued, but is coming out for floor time, though briefly, is washing, and is leaving decent piles of out-going pellets, though they are smaller than usual, there are plenty of them, nice and round and a nice colour. Given its still only six days, it could be a lot worse. She has stopped snarling the past two days.

• Bam
        16957 posts Send Private Message

Good news, thanks for the update! I’ve been worrying about her.

• Gordo and Janice
          Participant
          703 posts Send Private Message

Was wondering about her as well. Good news indeed.

• Gina.Jenny
            Participant

last night was the first night i slept through withought checking, i thick exhaustion finally overcame concern…

• Gina.Jenny
              Participant

lI’ve rearranged the dining room, hoping that will help her realise he is gone

• Vienna Blue in France
                Participant
                5317 posts Send Private Message

Good God GJ!!!! I saw the title “Jenny” and my heart sunk !!!!
                  Don’t do that to me…..!!
                  Glad to hear she’s doing ok.
                  Yes, rearranging will help for all of you
                  ((( hugs )))

• Bam

I reacted the same as Vienna at first, then I saw it was posted in the Lounge, thank Goodness.

• Gina.Jenny
                    Participant

sorry, last night was first night since Pippi passed last Wed i’ve slept, so I’m not thinking too clearly, but i knew ppl would be concerned. Didn’t mean to scare anyone. Yes I needed the rearranging too, plus it means Jenny is more surrounded by the others than she was in the old set up, so she has more bunny company even if only through bars, bunny company is still more comforting in many ways than ppl company, plus it is 24/7. She has left another nice pile of pellets to clear up since earlier, still smaller than usual,and paler, but a decent number and healthy enough looking given the circumstances.

• BrunosMama
                      Participant
                      1485 posts Send Private Message

GJ, I’m sorry for the lose of Pippi. I’m glad though, that Jenny is fairing well despite it all.

Lots of ((((hugs)))) and bunny snuggles xo

• LittlePuffyTail
                        18092 posts Send Private Message

Poor little Jenny. She’s lucky she has you.

• Gina.Jenny
                          Participant

Jenny is out in the garden for the first time without Pippi today, I’ve put her in the middle run instead of the end run, so she is surrounded by buns.

She seems to be enjoying the fresh dandelions…

• LittlePuffyTail
                            18092 posts Send Private Message

She’s so beautiful.

• Bam

She really is beautiful =)

• Gina.Jenny
                                Participant

Jenny did her first binky since Pippi crossed the rainbow bridge today it was lovely to see

Viewing 13 reply threads
                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forum THE LOUNGE Jenny