Forum

OUR SITE IS UP BUT WE ARE STILL IN THE MIDDLE OF UPDATING AND FIXING THINGS. YOU WON’T BE ABLE TO LOGIN YET.   WE WILL ANNOUNCE WHEN READY. THE SITE MAY BE SLOW, SOME THINGS WILL LOOK WEIRD AND/OR NOT BE CORRECT.  YOUR PATIENCE IS APPRECIATED. 

BUNNY 911 – If your rabbit hasn’t eaten or pooped in 12-24 hours, call a vet immediately! Don’t have a vet? Check out VET RESOURCES

The subject of intentional breeding or meat rabbits is prohibited. The answers provided on this board are for general guideline purposes only. The information is not intended to diagnose or treat your pet. It is your responsibility to assess the information being given and seek professional advice/second opinion from your veterinarian and/or qualified behaviorist.

What are we about?  Please read about our Forum Culture and check out the Rules

BINKYBUNNY FORUMS

Home Forums THE LOUNGE January Chat

This topic contains 29sd replies, has 11 voices, and was last updated by  Q8bunny 9 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 26 through 30 (of 30 total)
  • Author

Dface
    Participant

Az… I cant even begin to imagine that heat! Especially cause it was icy out this morning where I am!
    Cant wait for the mild weather back so i can start planting for the buns! (and the bees) We have a beautiful little back garden, that unfortunately has a very toxic tree/shrub that I’m not allowed to remove. However its near the back part of the garden, so I figure I can just blocl it off. I have noticed since the glass house and having access to a selection of growing plants, Yumi had lost intrest in anything that was toxic, selectively chosing good food, but I still wouldnt risk it.

Her hocks are inflamed again so its back to footbaths for her. Which means I’m back to evening drenchings. She acts like shes going to behave, and its all going well, and then bam, the mule kick to the bowl and we both get covered in water.. Hopefully it goes down soon ?

MoxieMeadows
    Participant

Bam- That’s really cool! I will have to buy some embroidery floss and look into that!

Life has just been super busy over here! I just finally got my applications filled out in order to apply to a CNA/nursing prep program. So hopefully that will work out =) Also have been busy with work and schooling, and trying to keep a social life and spend as much time with my furbabies as possible. love you all! xoxo

Tony's Mum
    Participant

and that everyone who’s fat slims down

Q8 I love you haha. Mellie bun is on a diet actually and she’s lost 280g! I haven’t lost anything yet lol

Q8bunny
    Participant

Count your blessings, Az, you could’ve been in Kuwait (60+ C summers).

PS I can’t believe January Chat only had two pages! lol

Q8bunny
    Participant

TM: My mom says that in a household, if someone loses some weight, someone else is bound to find it. lol Chewie is 30g over his usual so we’re cutting back on treats.

Viewing 5 posts - 26 through 30 (of 30 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.