Forum

OUR FORUM IS UP BUT WE ARE STILL IN THE MIDDLE OF UPDATING AND FIXING THINGS.  SOME THINGS WILL LOOK WEIRD AND/OR NOT BE CORRECT. YOUR PATIENCE IS APPRECIATED.  We are not fully ready to answer questions in a timely manner as we are not officially open, but we will do our best. 

You may have received a 2-factor authentication (2FA) email from us on 4/21/2020. That was from us, but was premature as the login was not working at that time. 

BUNNY 911 – If your rabbit hasn’t eaten or pooped in 12-24 hours, call a vet immediately! Don’t have a vet? Check out VET RESOURCES

The subject of intentional breeding or meat rabbits is prohibited. The answers provided on this board are for general guideline purposes only. The information is not intended to diagnose or treat your pet. It is your responsibility to assess the information being given and seek professional advice/second opinion from your veterinarian and/or qualified behaviorist.

What are we about?  Please read about our Forum Culture and check out the Rules

BUNNY 911 – If your rabbit hasn’t eaten or pooped in 12-24 hours, call a vet immediately!  Don’t have a vet? Check out VET RESOURCES 

The subject of intentional breeding or meat rabbits is prohibited. The answers provided on this board are for general guideline purposes only. The information is not intended to diagnose or treat your pet.  It is your responsibility to assess the information being given and seek professional advice/second opinion from your veterinarian and/or qualified behaviorist.

BINKYBUNNY FORUMS

Forum THE LOUNGE I swear my rabbit is a dog

Viewing 11 reply threads
  • Author
    • Alisha
      Participant
      202 posts Send Private Message

Maybe all rabbits are like this and I just wasn’t aware but I can literally excite my rabbit to run to me or come to me when I call her (I haven’t trained her she just really likes attention) It’s adorable but definitely not something I’d expect from rabbits haha! Sometimes if I leave the room for a minute and  come back she’ll binky on her way to come see me/greet me at the door. I love her so much T.T 

I’d love to hear the quirky things your bunnies do  

She’s also very demanding. If I stop petting her and set my hand down, she will literally shove her head into/under my hand to force more pets. lol

• Sofia
        Participant
        348 posts Send Private Message

Tbh my rabbits more like a cat lol. She just sits around all day sleeping and eating?

• Alisha
          Participant

XD maybe it’s because mine is still so young, she’s only 4 months

• Poppyhani
            Participant
            52 posts Send Private Message

Poppy was indeed more like a dog before she got spayed. They super excitable when they’re young, and she still has so much life in her! Her favourite thing to do is escape her cage, I’m sure of it.

Also, from what I’ve seen, bunnies are way more demanding with being pet than doggies. You’re practically their human slave now!

• Alisha
              Participant

Haha I love them so much

And yeah I created a condo for mine and she’s still free roam half the time but she needs to be fixed before I let her be free roam 24/7 again. And she broke out of it once, she might do it again. I hold the cage door with a binder clip and it works pretty well but she bites onto the grids of the door and pushes really hard and it opens right up -.-

I do feel like a human slave though yes. She runs the house, not me

• Bladesmith
                Participant
                849 posts Send Private Message

Clover is very doglike. Runs to see me when I come home, sits next to me in my chair, wants to be around me all the time, and she’s currently sitting on my feet.

• Sofia
                  Participant
                  348 posts Send Private Message

What!!? I actually only thought this happens in movies, whenever I even TRY to put my hand near Boo she will leave the room, by now I’ve accepted it’s just part of who she is?

• Poppyhani
                    Participant
                    52 posts Send Private Message

Some bunnies just be like that. Poppy runs to greet me the minute the door opens, but Sorrel will stay where he is, and maybe, just maybe, if he’s feeling like it, he’ll plod over. The best thing about bunnies is their vast array of personalities! My very first buns were the chillest things you’d ever meet, so I assumed all bunnies were like that. When I got Poppy, I was totally shocked.

• Alisha
                      Participant

Yeah every bunny is different I guess. I’ll be getting a second one when my long distance boyfriend comes to move in. And we’ll see what that bunny’s personality is like

• Alisha
                        Participant

And to be fair, my rabbit is probably really comfortable and close to me since I work from home. We are together constantly. Maybe if I spent less time at home, she could have ended up more timid. Not sure

• LittlePuffyTail
                          18092 posts Send Private Message

Elara comes when I call as well. She usually expects a treat, though. And who am I to say no to such cuteness?

• Alisha
                            Participant

Mine is obsessed with freeze dried fruits. Especially the banana ones. If I take those out, she comes running and climbing up my leg lol

Viewing 11 reply threads
                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forum THE LOUNGE I swear my rabbit is a dog