Forum

OUR FORUM IS UP BUT WE ARE STILL IN THE MIDDLE OF UPDATING AND FIXING THINGS.  SOME THINGS WILL LOOK WEIRD AND/OR NOT BE CORRECT. YOUR PATIENCE IS APPRECIATED.  We are not fully ready to answer questions in a timely manner as we are not officially open, but we will do our best. 

You may have received a 2-factor authentication (2FA) email from us on 4/21/2020. That was from us, but was premature as the login was not working at that time. 

BUNNY 911 – If your rabbit hasn’t eaten or pooped in 12-24 hours, call a vet immediately! Don’t have a vet? Check out VET RESOURCES

The subject of intentional breeding or meat rabbits is prohibited. The answers provided on this board are for general guideline purposes only. The information is not intended to diagnose or treat your pet. It is your responsibility to assess the information being given and seek professional advice/second opinion from your veterinarian and/or qualified behaviorist.

What are we about?  Please read about our Forum Culture and check out the Rules

BUNNY 911 – If your rabbit hasn’t eaten or pooped in 12-24 hours, call a vet immediately!  Don’t have a vet? Check out VET RESOURCES 

The subject of intentional breeding or meat rabbits is prohibited. The answers provided on this board are for general guideline purposes only. The information is not intended to diagnose or treat your pet.  It is your responsibility to assess the information being given and seek professional advice/second opinion from your veterinarian and/or qualified behaviorist.

BINKYBUNNY FORUMS

Forum THE LOUNGE Hello all!

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
    • JPetrucci84
      Participant
      256 posts Send Private Message

Sorry I haven’t been on much lately. There have been many changes and school is keeping me busy, so I haven’t been able to talk much on here. Due to lack of work in retail I had to sell the house and move home, and Cinder is with a friend and her bunny. The two are separated but next to each other, so hopefully they get along. It’s funny how my house feels empty without Cinder, this coming from a 33 year old grown adult. 

Anyway hope all is well here!!

• LBJ10
        17014 posts Send Private Message

Welcome back! It’s so good to hear from you. I’m sorry Cinder is having to stay with a friend. Are you planning to be reunited soon?

• Bam
          16957 posts Send Private Message

Welcome back! I’m sorry you and Cinder can’t be together right now, I hope that changes soon!

• JPetrucci84
            Participant
            256 posts Send Private Message

Thanks all! I hope to be reunited when I find a FT job and move out. Its great to be back.

• Azerane
              4689 posts Send Private Message

Welcome back. I’m sorry to hear about your troubles with work. I understand how hard it can be trying to make ends meet sometimes. Hopefully you and Cinder will be back together in no time. You are right though, it’s amazing how quiet and empty a house without a rabbit can be, even though they are such quiet animals to begin with.

I remember when Bandit passed I heard the sound of hay munching for weeks after. 

• BrunosMama
                Participant
                1485 posts Send Private Message

Hi JP! Sorry about your current rough situation, but it will get better Soon you and Cinder will be chilling again.

I hope it’s a speedy fix to get back on your feet!

Good to hear from you.

Viewing 5 reply threads
              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forum THE LOUNGE Hello all!