Forum

OUR FORUM IS UP BUT WE ARE STILL IN THE MIDDLE OF UPDATING AND FIXING THINGS.  SOME THINGS WILL LOOK WEIRD AND/OR NOT BE CORRECT. YOUR PATIENCE IS APPRECIATED.  We are not fully ready to answer questions in a timely manner as we are not officially open, but we will do our best. 

You may have received a 2-factor authentication (2FA) email from us on 4/21/2020. That was from us, but was premature as the login was not working at that time. 

BUNNY 911 – If your rabbit hasn’t eaten or pooped in 12-24 hours, call a vet immediately! Don’t have a vet? Check out VET RESOURCES

The subject of intentional breeding or meat rabbits is prohibited. The answers provided on this board are for general guideline purposes only. The information is not intended to diagnose or treat your pet. It is your responsibility to assess the information being given and seek professional advice/second opinion from your veterinarian and/or qualified behaviorist.

What are we about?  Please read about our Forum Culture and check out the Rules

BUNNY 911 – If your rabbit hasn’t eaten or pooped in 12-24 hours, call a vet immediately!  Don’t have a vet? Check out VET RESOURCES 

The subject of intentional breeding or meat rabbits is prohibited. The answers provided on this board are for general guideline purposes only. The information is not intended to diagnose or treat your pet.  It is your responsibility to assess the information being given and seek professional advice/second opinion from your veterinarian and/or qualified behaviorist.

BINKYBUNNY FORUMS

Forum THE LOUNGE Happy Birthday…

Viewing 13 reply threads
  • Author
    • jerseygirl
      22345 posts Send Private Message

To our BB member, Bladesmith!  

Image result for chinchilla rabbit birthday card

Just a thread to let you know we enjoy your company & sense of humour here on BB.  It’s also great getting to know Clover and Dawn through you too and hear about the therapy work you do alongside Clover.  

I’m so sorry your birthday yesterday didn’t turn out as you had hoped. I hope this at least brings a smile to your face.

This is an image that’s been around a while but I found it again just now.. it reminds me a *little*  of your bun-girls. (Shhh, don’t tell Dawn!)

Image result for grey flemish giant birthday card

Again, Happy Birthday!

• Ellie from The Netherlands
        Participant
        2512 posts Send Private Message

Happy birthday Bladesmith ^_^

• Gordo and Janice
          Participant
          703 posts Send Private Message

Yes! Happy Birthday Bladesmith! I always enjoy reading your posts! I like they way you choose your words. You communicate and paint pictures and attitudes with said words so amusingly well.

• Flakie
            Participant
            148 posts Send Private Message

Happy birthday Bladesmith ???

• Sirius&Luna
              Participant
              2320 posts Send Private Message

Happy Birthday Bladesmith! That photo is perfect Jerseygirl!

• Deleted User
                Participant
                22064 posts Send Private Message

Happy Birthday! From random internet strangers, but no less sincere! And we weren’t prompted by a text message reminder!

I read your post in the June chat. I’m so sorry that your birthday turned out that way! I’m very much a loner and I don’t do Facebook, so my birthday always seem quite lonely. Usually the only person who makes an effort to do anything with/for me is my mom. My mom and I haven’t always gotten along, but lately we seem to be going in the right direction.

It’s totally crap that they went to EPCOT and you didn’t get SQUAT! Unbelievable! I may be out of line to say this, but it reflects poorly on your ex-wife’s character to have such an extravagant day and leave you with nothing. I don’t have kids, so I can’t imagine how that must hurt. But, I have been disappointed quite a lot in my life, so I’ve learned to lower my expectations for people… softens the blow when things like this happen.

If it makes you feel better, I would totally share my vegan black bean brownies with you if I could…they’re diabeetus friendly!

• Bladesmith
                  Participant
                  849 posts Send Private Message

Thank you all so very much. This means a LOT. Truly.

It’s true, Bunny people are the best people.

• MoxieMeadows
                    Participant
                    5375 posts Send Private Message

Happy (belated) birthday Bladesmith, from the bottom of my heart! I hope this year is full of happiness for you.

• LBJ10
                      17013 posts Send Private Message

I’m a little late… but…

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BLADESMITH! We very much appreciate you here on the forum and love hearing about Clover and Dawn.

• Daisy
                        Participant
                        199 posts Send Private Message

Ha – I’m even later! Happy birthday!

Honestly, your birthday being so close to their mom’s birthday should make it even easier for them to remember. They have no excuse! But everyone makes mistakes, even when it comes to their loved ones. I “had” to go horseback riding this Sunday (we went on an epic 2 hour ride) even though it was my grandma’s birthday. I regret it now, especially after your post. She didn’t expect me to come but I could have planned a little better to go see her, even if it was just for a half hour. I hope your kids have regrets too and will never make this mistake again, these are the things you will only do wrong once if you care about someone.

• Bam
                          16957 posts Send Private Message

I’m a bit late to this, but I still so sincerely want to say Happy Birthday to you, Bladesmith! ?????????

• LittlePuffyTail
                            18092 posts Send Private Message

A very bunlated, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

• BinkyBunny
                              8776 posts Send Private Message

I am super belated, but just wanted to also say — happy belated birthday. We enjoy having you here. You have a great sense of humor! Keeps things from getting too serious.

• Hazel
                                Participant
                                2587 posts Send Private Message

Super late to the party, but Happy Birthday Bladesmith!

Viewing 13 reply threads
                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forum THE LOUNGE Happy Birthday…