Forum

OUR FORUM IS UP BUT WE ARE STILL IN THE MIDDLE OF UPDATING AND FIXING THINGS.  SOME THINGS WILL LOOK WEIRD AND/OR NOT BE CORRECT. YOUR PATIENCE IS APPRECIATED.  We are not fully ready to answer questions in a timely manner as we are not officially open, but we will do our best. 

You may have received a 2-factor authentication (2FA) email from us on 4/21/2020. That was from us, but was premature as the login was not working at that time. 

BUNNY 911 – If your rabbit hasn’t eaten or pooped in 12-24 hours, call a vet immediately! Don’t have a vet? Check out VET RESOURCES

The subject of intentional breeding or meat rabbits is prohibited. The answers provided on this board are for general guideline purposes only. The information is not intended to diagnose or treat your pet. It is your responsibility to assess the information being given and seek professional advice/second opinion from your veterinarian and/or qualified behaviorist.

What are we about?  Please read about our Forum Culture and check out the Rules

BUNNY 911 – If your rabbit hasn’t eaten or pooped in 12-24 hours, call a vet immediately!  Don’t have a vet? Check out VET RESOURCES 

The subject of intentional breeding or meat rabbits is prohibited. The answers provided on this board are for general guideline purposes only. The information is not intended to diagnose or treat your pet.  It is your responsibility to assess the information being given and seek professional advice/second opinion from your veterinarian and/or qualified behaviorist.

BINKYBUNNY FORUMS

Forum THE LOUNGE Happy Belated Birthday, BB !!

Viewing 11 reply threads
  • Author
    • jerseygirl
      22345 posts Send Private Message

I’m late! I’m late! For a very important date !

Image result for white rabbit

Wishing BB a very Happy Birthday !

We’ve got this guy onto making a cake. It may take a while.  He keeps sending us out for more strawberries.    

source: https://www.instagram.com/mumitan/?hl=en It’s Pui Pui !

• Wick & Fable
        5812 posts Send Private Message

Happy birthday BB!

Thanks for all your wisdom and keeping the community in line.

~ Wick

The answers provided in this discussion are for general guideline purposes only. The information is not intended to diagnose or treat your pet. Seek the advice of your veterinarian or a qualified behaviorist.

• Vienna Blue in France
          Participant
          5317 posts Send Private Message

Ohhhhh BB!!!!!!!
            A VERY HB to you and thanks for all the behind the scene work you do.
            Hope you had a nice day.

• Bam
            16957 posts Send Private Message

Hoppy belated birthday wishes, BB! 

• Deleted User
              Participant
              22064 posts Send Private Message

Well how many strawberries do you need for ONE cake? I think you are getting jipped but who could question that cute face and chef hat??

BB is so wonderful! I’m so happy I stumbled upon this forum. While I may have my moments in being a rude jerk, (I’m American … can we just agree that it’s a preexisting condition? ) I do so appreciate that there are so many people from all around the world coming together to share knowledge and learn from others. I think that BB is an excellent tool in educating new rabbit owners. Nearly every time I google searched something, BB was the top response that lead me to join!

So, all in all, while I may be a total pain to the admins I do love this site!

• Luna
                Participant
                2219 posts Send Private Message

Happy Birthday!!! We appreciate you

• LBJ10
                  17014 posts Send Private Message

Happy birthday BB!!!

• Sirius&Luna
                    Participant
                    2320 posts Send Private Message

Happy Birthday! Thanks for creating this wonderful community <3

• LittlePuffyTail
                      18092 posts Send Private Message

• tobyluv
                        Participant
                        3310 posts Send Private Message

I hope you had a great day!  Thanks so much for this website!

• BinkyBunny
                          8776 posts Send Private Message

AWE!! Thanks everyone! Much appreciated!! We post-poned my birthday til this Sunday because things got in the way last weekend. So it’s perfect timing actually. I’m easy going these days for birthdays — a hike and dinner and I’m good! Though….I have been searching for new purse, so we may go shopping too – I tried last weekend and couldn’t find what I was looking for.
                            I am really getting picky these days as I know what I don’t want. LOL It has to have a wide mouth opening (I hate digging around in a narrow purse and you can’t see stuff), It can’t be too deep, again, nothing more annoying than digging around in purse depth darkness. (I have used those organizer things, but still need the wide mouth purse then). So I am on the hunt for a perfect purse. Shouldn’t be that difficult — but it kind of is. So we will see what I find this weekend.

Thanks again for the birthday wishes! Love it.

• Q8bunny
                            Participant
                            6345 posts Send Private Message

Happy really belated bday, BB from Chewie and me.

Viewing 11 reply threads
                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forum THE LOUNGE Happy Belated Birthday, BB !!