Forum

OUR SITE IS UP BUT WE ARE STILL IN THE MIDDLE OF UPDATING AND FIXING THINGS. YOU WON’T BE ABLE TO LOGIN YET.   WE WILL ANNOUNCE WHEN READY. THE SITE MAY BE SLOW, SOME THINGS WILL LOOK WEIRD AND/OR NOT BE CORRECT.  YOUR PATIENCE IS APPRECIATED. 

BUNNY 911 – If your rabbit hasn’t eaten or pooped in 12-24 hours, call a vet immediately! Don’t have a vet? Check out VET RESOURCES

The subject of intentional breeding or meat rabbits is prohibited. The answers provided on this board are for general guideline purposes only. The information is not intended to diagnose or treat your pet. It is your responsibility to assess the information being given and seek professional advice/second opinion from your veterinarian and/or qualified behaviorist.

What are we about?  Please read about our Forum Culture and check out the Rules

BINKYBUNNY FORUMS

Home Forums THE LOUNGE February chat

Viewing 4 posts - 26 through 29 (of 29 total)
  • Author
    Q8bunny
    Participant

I’m engaged in battle because of my parents’ house plants. lol My dad wouldn’t trim back the two hibiscus trees prior to bringing them in for the winter, and then went ahead against my advice and fertilized them in January. Now they’re both being sucked dry by whitefly and I’m the one tasked with daily efforts to kill off the blasted little vampires. Got yellow sticky traps and yellow drowning pools for the adults, and have been spraying with diluted rubbing alcohol and soap mix. It’s slooow going but bringing in tiny predator wasps is not an option since I’m allergic. lol

Nice to see everyone in spring mode ^_^
    We’re also having heat records here, with several days between 16-18 C this week. And that for February.. I predict mega moults O_0

I haven’t had a lot of screentime in the last couple of weeks. We’ve started the rehabilitation programme again with my physio, and when I’m not recovering my soon-to-be-business takes up nearly all of my spare time. It’s really fun though, and there are many people who are interested. It gives me a really positive vibe ^_^ Without advertising I’m already booked until June, with 3 people on the waiting list afterwards. Oh my!

Dface
    Participant

That’s great to hear Ellie! Great start to it. Hopefully the new programme is going well too ?

I forgot how weird unnuetered bunnies are… Spraying love pee is just… Not something im ever going to get used to.
    I wanted to wait longer before getting him done, but honestly he’s getting so worked up all the time, it makes me feel like sooner will be better for him. I also noticed he is drooling a bit, so I’d be hopeful if he needs anything done with his teeth under anesthetic it can be done at the same time.
    Poor little eejit.

Q8bunny
    Participant

That’s fantastic, Ellie! I hope it harkens a really good year ahead of you – both business and healthwise.

Dface: Might as well, right? Fingers crossed.

Viewing 4 posts - 26 through 29 (of 29 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.