Forum

OUR FORUM IS UP BUT WE ARE STILL IN THE MIDDLE OF UPDATING AND FIXING THINGS.  SOME THINGS WILL LOOK WEIRD AND/OR NOT BE CORRECT. YOUR PATIENCE IS APPRECIATED.  We are not fully ready to answer questions in a timely manner as we are not officially open, but we will do our best. 

You may have received a 2-factor authentication (2FA) email from us on 4/21/2020. That was from us, but was premature as the login was not working at that time. 

BUNNY 911 – If your rabbit hasn’t eaten or pooped in 12-24 hours, call a vet immediately! Don’t have a vet? Check out VET RESOURCES

The subject of intentional breeding or meat rabbits is prohibited. The answers provided on this board are for general guideline purposes only. The information is not intended to diagnose or treat your pet. It is your responsibility to assess the information being given and seek professional advice/second opinion from your veterinarian and/or qualified behaviorist.

What are we about?  Please read about our Forum Culture and check out the Rules

BUNNY 911 – If your rabbit hasn’t eaten or pooped in 12-24 hours, call a vet immediately!  Don’t have a vet? Check out VET RESOURCES 

The subject of intentional breeding or meat rabbits is prohibited. The answers provided on this board are for general guideline purposes only. The information is not intended to diagnose or treat your pet.  It is your responsibility to assess the information being given and seek professional advice/second opinion from your veterinarian and/or qualified behaviorist.

BINKYBUNNY FORUMS

Forum THE LOUNGE English Spot or English “Not”?

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
    • LittlePuffyTail
      18092 posts Send Private Message

Came across this today and thought it was interesting, so I’m sharing. So many times, on my FB bunny pages and often enough on BB, people ask what breed there bunny is and get the answer “English Spot”. This gives some info on how true “English Spots” are quite rare and lots of breeds can  have the same markings. I believe Elara is an NZ with these markings. 

• Gina.Jenny
        Participant
        2244 posts Send Private Message

Podge has the black spots on white colouring, and Podge says he is definitely English 

He also definitely has some lionhead in there too though, he has the heart of a little lion, as well as the mane  

• Q8bunny
          Participant
          6345 posts Send Private Message

Ahoy, Sir Podge!

• joea64
            Participant
            1423 posts Send Private Message

The first pair of bunnies that was actually suggested to me for adoption was a pair of authentic English Spots. I met them at an adoption event last July, but didn’t really get the connection with them…and then a bit later that day I met Panda and Fernando (who are, I have long since concluded, American Polish buns according to the above list; Panda has the broken pattern) for the first time…

• jerseygirl
              22345 posts Send Private Message

Love this.

Fun fact: I thought Jersey could be an english spot mix when I first got her.

I sent her photo to a breeder also, and she suggested american flemish mix. Jersey was about 2.5kg… 

In the end, I think she was a dutch x lop x mischievous elf. Just with the broken pattern.  <3

Viewing 4 reply threads
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forum THE LOUNGE English Spot or English “Not”?