Forum

OUR FORUM IS UP BUT WE ARE STILL IN THE MIDDLE OF UPDATING AND FIXING THINGS.  SOME THINGS WILL LOOK WEIRD AND/OR NOT BE CORRECT. YOUR PATIENCE IS APPRECIATED.  We are not fully ready to answer questions in a timely manner as we are not officially open, but we will do our best. 

You may have received a 2-factor authentication (2FA) email from us on 4/21/2020. That was from us, but was premature as the login was not working at that time. 

BUNNY 911 – If your rabbit hasn’t eaten or pooped in 12-24 hours, call a vet immediately! Don’t have a vet? Check out VET RESOURCES

The subject of intentional breeding or meat rabbits is prohibited. The answers provided on this board are for general guideline purposes only. The information is not intended to diagnose or treat your pet. It is your responsibility to assess the information being given and seek professional advice/second opinion from your veterinarian and/or qualified behaviorist.

What are we about?  Please read about our Forum Culture and check out the Rules

BUNNY 911 – If your rabbit hasn’t eaten or pooped in 12-24 hours, call a vet immediately!  Don’t have a vet? Check out VET RESOURCES 

The subject of intentional breeding or meat rabbits is prohibited. The answers provided on this board are for general guideline purposes only. The information is not intended to diagnose or treat your pet.  It is your responsibility to assess the information being given and seek professional advice/second opinion from your veterinarian and/or qualified behaviorist.

BINKYBUNNY FORUMS

Forum THE LOUNGE Checking in

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
    • bunnytowne
      Participant
      7537 posts Send Private Message

Hi I haven’t forgotten this group. Whenever someone shows interest in getting a bunny I always direct them here.

I have a lot of good memories of y’all. The old timers still here.

Unfortunately after Cottons passing I haven’t been allowed to get another bunny where I live. I have a cat now.

If any of you old-timers from back when want to friend me on Facebook I go under Kawthar Ismail

I am not  the same as I was last time you friended me.

Covid I know is a pain. Hopefully y’all and y’all’s bunnies are covid free.  And remain that way. Good to pop in now and then. Thank you forthememories

• Bam
        16957 posts Send Private Message

Hi Bunnytowne! Great to see you here again!

I hope you and your kitty are well! Covid really is a pain, thank goodness for pets. I think they help keep us sane 😃

• jerseygirl
          22345 posts Send Private Message

Oh bunnytowne, hello! 👋🏼

It’s very nice to hear from you. I think you did tell us you got a cat after Cotton passed. What is it’s name?

I do hope you know, you can visit & post here as much as you like even if you no longer have a bunny. 🙂

I have 3 buns now. One single boy and a pair. They’re all seniors. 🥰

I’m also bun sitting 5 others… so I’m going through hay and litter like crazy.

• DanaNM
            9050 posts Send Private Message

Welcome back @bunnytowne!

. . . The answers provided in this discussion are for general guideline purposes only. The information is not intended to diagnose or treat your pet. Seek the advice of your veterinarian or a qualified behaviorist.  

• bunnytowne
                Participant

Oh yes. Buns and their hay. Was some getting used to clean floors after Cotton passed. Felt like something was missing. Now it’s Raven kitty’s hair from her  tailg getting stepped on. Lol. She has a really bushy tail.

• bunnytowne
                  Participant

Hi. Thank you. I wasn’t sure if I belonged here anymore since I don’t have a bunny anymore

• bunnytowne
                    Participant

Cool you have 3 bunbuns. Raven was a kitty at the vets office I adopted. She was described as the one with the short tail. Actually it’s 3 inches shorter than usual. Can’t tell now it’s all puffy lol. A medium haired domestic. Her name was raven. I knew of liked it so I kept it. She was 2 months. Already spayed. Microchipped. She was 3 Feb 18

Viewing 3 reply threads
                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forum THE LOUNGE Checking in