Forum

OUR FORUM IS UP BUT WE ARE STILL IN THE MIDDLE OF UPDATING AND FIXING THINGS.  SOME THINGS WILL LOOK WEIRD AND/OR NOT BE CORRECT. YOUR PATIENCE IS APPRECIATED.  We are not fully ready to answer questions in a timely manner as we are not officially open, but we will do our best. 

You may have received a 2-factor authentication (2FA) email from us on 4/21/2020. That was from us, but was premature as the login was not working at that time. 

BUNNY 911 – If your rabbit hasn’t eaten or pooped in 12-24 hours, call a vet immediately! Don’t have a vet? Check out VET RESOURCES

The subject of intentional breeding or meat rabbits is prohibited. The answers provided on this board are for general guideline purposes only. The information is not intended to diagnose or treat your pet. It is your responsibility to assess the information being given and seek professional advice/second opinion from your veterinarian and/or qualified behaviorist.

What are we about?  Please read about our Forum Culture and check out the Rules

BUNNY 911 – If your rabbit hasn’t eaten or pooped in 12-24 hours, call a vet immediately!  Don’t have a vet? Check out VET RESOURCES 

The subject of intentional breeding or meat rabbits is prohibited. The answers provided on this board are for general guideline purposes only. The information is not intended to diagnose or treat your pet.  It is your responsibility to assess the information being given and seek professional advice/second opinion from your veterinarian and/or qualified behaviorist.

BINKYBUNNY FORUMS

Forum THE LOUNGE Bunny names!

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • Author
    • Candice
      Participant
      13 posts Send Private Message

So I have found a very sweet bunny with lots of character! I’m not sure I’m going to adopt him yet as I need to see if him and my Peach will get along. However I’m already thinking of names as the right name is very important to me! He is a tiny bun with a huge personality. Currently he is called Jack Jack which I don’t mind but I think he needs something a bit more special
        My two boys who I lost recently were Spencer and Shamus I just love those two names but know I can’t use them again so I’m looking for something with a similar feel.

http://peachshamusandspencer.tumblr.com/post/176154809359/a-very-special-bunny-i-may-be-adopting-soon-maybe
        I’m hoping this link will work and you can see some photos!

• DanaNM
        9050 posts Send Private Message

Oh my lord he is SO CUTE! He looks a little like my Bertha, but a mini verson.

Is the one in the avatar Peach? What a doll!

What about Cedric? Shamus made me think of Harry Potter… and Cedric starts with the same sound but is just a bit different (plus Cedric is handsome and charming, which your little fellow looks to be). But then again Cedric dies young so maybe that would make you sad?

Remus might also be cute, and almost rhymes with Shamus (sorry now I’m on a Harry Potter kick lol).

Or depending on whether Peach is named after the fruit or person, you could name him another fruit? I could see him as Kumquat. Or maybe Sprout?

Also this isn’t anything like your other bunnies, names, but he looks like a Rocket to me.

. . . The answers provided in this discussion are for general guideline purposes only. The information is not intended to diagnose or treat your pet. Seek the advice of your veterinarian or a qualified behaviorist.  

• LBJ10
          17013 posts Send Private Message

I like Atticus.

• jerseygirl
            22345 posts Send Private Message

Oohhh!! <3 Im excited for you!

Honestly, I just thought – Pepita!

Candice, do you mind if I move this topic to the Lounge?

• Candice
              Participant
              13 posts Send Private Message

Hey sorry yes that’s fine!
                Oo I like Papita. I do like the idea of using another P name.
                I’ve recently met another gorgeous orange bunny that needs a home I don’t know how I’ll choose!

• DanaNM
                9050 posts Send Private Message

Ooh another suitor!

Can you take Peach to go on a speed date with each of them? When you have options it’s nice to let the bunny choose. Usually makes for a easier bonding process.

. . . The answers provided in this discussion are for general guideline purposes only. The information is not intended to diagnose or treat your pet. Seek the advice of your veterinarian or a qualified behaviorist.  

• Sirius&Luna
                  Participant
                  2320 posts Send Private Message

What about Pumpkin? Perfect for an orange bunny!

(Disclaimer… I’ve previously had an orange bunny called Pumpkin myself )

• sarahthegemini
                    Participant
                    5584 posts Send Private Message

Orange bunny you say? CLEMENTINE

• Dface
                      Participant
                      1084 posts Send Private Message

What about Percival?

Percy and Peach ❤

Viewing 8 reply threads
                    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forum THE LOUNGE Bunny names!